PuzzlesMany people use the analogy... "each person is a puzzle piece, and we all fit together. We just need to find the right match." or something along those lines. I thought about it today and realized that I disagree with that.Puzzles3 years ago in Personal More Like This
I would describe myself as an entire puzzle. I am composed of hundreds of pieces. I think we all are.
When you love somebody, you give them the whole box of pieces. They can put you together or take you apart. They can take a few pieces with them and never return. And when that happens, you're just an incomplete puzzle. You walk around, and the spaces are visible. But you know what? Even an incomplete puzzle is beautiful. You have a special quality. You have character. Depth. Mystery. A special kind of person will always look at an incomplete puzzle and fill in the spaces.
Myself? I'm an unopened box of puzzle pieces. Perhaps I'm happy this way. Yet I can't help but wonder if somebody would try to put me together, and see the big picture.
how to be randomly burdened by goldfish1. sit on the couch enjoying your freshly made fried ricehow to be randomly burdened by goldfish3 years ago in Personal More Like This
2. watch ghost in the shell
3. enjoy free life while it lasts
4. freak out when dogs start barking at the door
5. "enjoy" the presence of your roommate's girlfriend's friends
6. get offered two goldfish in a styrofoam cup
7. think it over for .2 seconds before asking the question "if i don't take them, what will happen"
8. receive the answer "they'll die" and rise from your comfy couch to take the goldfish
9. congratulations, you have randomly been burdened by goldfish
10. walk around for the next 30 minutes saying "bowl"
11. keep looking for a bowl
12. .. still looking
13. fuck it, this'll do
14. prepare your containment thing (i used a pitcher) for your goldfish
15. accidentally knock over the styrofoam cup with your boob
16. watch as your fish fall slow motion to the ground
17. play the "how many curse words can you say in 10 seconds" game
18. apologize at least 79 times to the goldfish as you find them clean water
how to make a quesadilla at 1 AMStep 1. get huuuungrayyyyhow to make a quesadilla at 1 AM3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Step 2. get that sexy ass to the kitchen
Step 3. let the kitchen know who's boss by almost pissing in it
LOL then run like hell to the bathroom I:
Step 4. get that sexy ass back to the kitchen
Step 5. find a tortilla, pet it gently, sing it a lullaby in Spanish
Step 6. slap that mother fucker on a plate
Step 7. find some cheese
Step 8. use ALL of the cheese :iconallthethingsplz:
Step 9. repeat step 8
Step 10. shove that sexy fuck in the microwave
Step 11. heat for 1 minute or ten thousand, depends on how BOILING HOT you want it
Step 12. remove carefully, don't wanna start a forest fire lol :iconsmokeythebearplz:
Step 13. burn your hands :iconcryingplz:
Step 87. learn how to count with the fingers you have left
Step 15. roll that bitch up real good
Step 16. grab the last soda (IT HAS TO BE THE LAST SODA. I: tastes better
knowing you deprived the rest
100 Art Technique Meme100 art techniques meme:100 Art Technique Meme3 years ago in Personal More Like This
1. Draw an image, copy it three times and colour each differently/with different colours. Bonus!: use different media for each.
2. Draw something with a stereotypically feminine theme or style. (Flowers, pastel colours, beautiful subjects?)
3. Draw something with a stereotypically masculine theme or style. (Action, explosions, rough lines and angles?)
4. Draw something that is supposed to arouse positive emotion from the viewer (amusement, joy, sympathy). you can use both technique and the subject of the drawing to achieve this.
5. Draw something with no same colour used twice.
6. Draw a short comic of 3-7 panels.
7. Drawing using only two colours.
8. Cg a drawing, colouring it with three depths of shades and three depths of lighting.
9. Cg a drawing in black and white.
10. Draw an imaginary object.
11. Cg. Scetch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
12. Traditional. Scetch, lineart, colour. Use an hour or more for every step.
13. Cg a drawing
Custom Butt Adopts - Now has it's own tumblr!Edit: Due to people being confused by the muddled lay out of the finished butts, I just made a tumblr to feature each of them just for my own peace of mind omfg D8 You are free to save the images, reblog them, or whatever you want. I felt like this was easier since the file was now so big that it froze paint and SAI was unable to open it. Feel no need to follow me on there, though I may offer special offers and stuff so you can check back c:Custom Butt Adopts - Now has it's own tumblr!3 years ago in Personal Journal More Like This
Blue! [added pictures]I got a bird aaaBlue! [added pictures]3 years ago in Personal More Like This
His name is Blue LOL
A green cheek conure ;0;
FAP #4 Requests (edit, pls read)Remember, the UPLOAD DATE is JULY 20TH!!!!!!! DO NOT UPLOAD BEFORE THIS DATE. WHEN JULY 20TH ROLLS AROUND, UPLOAD ON THIS DAY ONLY!!!!!!FAP #4 Requests (edit, pls read)3 years ago in Personal More Like This
You should have all gotten your partner assignments yesterday. If not, you MUST let us know.
If you need a redline, a sketch, an idea, help drawing, questions answered for your partner, clarification, ANYTHING, DO NOT HESITATE TO NOTE US! <3 We are here to HELP you!!! Please don't complain later that your entry sucks when we offer you anything and everything you need.
THANKS! C: Everyone have fun! ;u;
Dear DADear DA...Dear DA3 years ago in Personal More Like This
I have learned a lot about myself this week. It isn't up to other people to make you happy. Only you can really make you happy. We are only unhappy with our friends because of our own shortcomings. Relationships require wisdom, patience, and so much time. We should all be grateful of our true friends no matter how long or short the relationship is.
I also learned that honesty is the best policy even with people we hate. Because deep down hatred and love are so similar that they often cross into each other. I lost one old close friend, but I feel closer than ever to another. I appreciate my best friend for everything they have ever supported me through and always telling me how they felt. Because now I have learned through my own experiences with them how things I have done effected them! I am happy that our relationship is important enough to me that I notice these things on my own now. While, I know I am not perfect and do many things wrong. I know I am not the monster I th
fishteeth's guide to hiking1. don't sleep until 5 AM sunday morningfishteeth's guide to hiking3 years ago in Personal More Like This
2. get up at 7:30 AM sunday morning
3. race out of bed like a boss
4. don't piss for some reason
5. put on your new hiking booties
6. comb your hurr
7. jump into the car
8. get fuds
9. go to a canyon, any canyon will do, as long as it has bears
10. get out of the car, assure yourself that this'll be easy, and you're the fucking king of the mountain
11. start on the trail, make sure to remind yourself that you haven't exercised in years, but that's okay
12. start out like a boss
13. go uphill for four fucking miles on a muddy trail (it rained)
14. get stuck in the mud and flap your wings like a bird
15. get fifty billion more pounds attached to your feet because of said mud
16. keep going
17. drop trow and piss like a boss 'cause you're too tired to give a fuck anymore
18. ask your puppy how the fuck he's still going (i took my dog)
19. contemplate riding your dog the rest of the way
20. repeat step 16
21. get HALF WAY THERE LOL
22. almost throw
No credit?!Hey bros on deviantart!No credit?!3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Basically as you might've noticed I've been putting artwork from you bros in the beginning of my videos.
The idea of this is just to show appreciation to all the amazing artwork I get. Now, I only leave the name as credited and I havn't technically asked to put them there.
The reason why I dont is... it would simply take too much time to ask someone and then wait for response and then put it up.
I don't upload the video at the same time as Im leaving credit in the photo so putting a link later in the desciption is something that I always tend to forget doing.
I just wanted to ask if anyone is against that I take artwork without asking? I know it's kinda shady and rude but it should only be taken as a compliment from my part.