1. Marrok ze Nord! I imagine him to be a snark XD.
His hobbies include shouting in villages even though the guards tell him to stop.
Killing Chickens (when he can get away with it)
Getting his ass beat by dragons.
Ripping apart Bandit camps as a Werewolf Dungeon Crawling.
Doing quests for Daedric princes.
Using Unrelenting force on people standing close to ledges.
His current armor is Hircine's Daedric quest reward: Savior's hide. I exploited the glitch that allows you to get the ring (which allows unlimited werewolf transformations) and the armor. This is not what he wears while he's adventuring, but what I "showcase" him wearing because it looks cool.
One day, Marrok was just walking about Cyrodill when chickens magically appearing throughout the land, the young Nord was too mischievous to just allow the poultry to live so he killed one. However the townsfolk's reaction was so strong to the murder of the chicken that he was forced to flee to Skyrim where he "accidentally" bumped into Ulfric Stormcloak and the rebels, where they were ambushed by the Imperials... and so on and so forth.
3. Marrok is slowly becoming a jack-of-all trades character, but his best skills as of today (I checked) Are One-Handed, and Block. Also, before he leveled up he was basically Dragonbait, and had to rely on simply leading the dragon into a giant's camp or something.
4. Parrthurnax by far is my favorite and this is the first time where I actually hated the Blades. Parrthurnax may have been evil before, but everyone can have a change of heart. F*** those guys.
5. *Squee* I had a hard time choosing between Farkas or Vilkas, but I decided on Vilkas because he's brainer yep, Marrok is gay, sorry ladies.
6. When I opened the doors to Blackreach all of the air left my lungs I was so shocked at how amazing it looked. So I dubbed Elder Knowledge my favorite quest.
It was either this or A Night to Remember, but I couldn't draw Marrok running off with a goat properly :C.
7. Even though their questline was weak, the Companions has some of the best characters and plus... WEREWOLVES!
8. I would always make a "good" Character, and a "Bad" Character. And I decided that Enoch, my good character from Oblivion would be the distant ancestor of Marrok (who was an Imperial but he married a Nord and had a child who married a Nord and so on and so forth)
Also, I'm sure he would be shocked atf his double-great grandson's lack of pants. Since the only bad thing about the Savior's hide armor is it looks like a skimpy dress but it fit's his personality.
Also, Enoch was the 7th Champion of Cyrodill, and the second Divine Crusader.
9. The dragon shouts were a neat innovation, and the dragons are so cool as well C:
10. Stop it... please... just stop...
11. Best game I have ever played by far can't wait for DLCs and Expansions.
Name: Mathan Surname: Honestatis Know as: Darth Destructor Faction: Galactic Republic/Jedi Order , Sith Empire/Sith Order Born: 3,808 BBY Chrystopsis Died: 3,731 BBY Tython Species: Human , male, 1,83m Hair color: dark blonde Eye color: green, yellow-red (dark side)
Biography: Darth Destruktor, born as Mathan Honestasis, comes from the planet Christopsis. At the age of 3, along with his brother Mitis, he was taken to the Jedi temple on Illum, for training. When he was 16, the Great War with the reborn Sith Empire has began. When he was 19, his master was killed and he was captured and tortured, which made him turn to the dark side. Always saw Revan as his role model, which is why he hated himself, for working with those who Revan swore to destroy. For 7 years he terrorized the sector giben to him. During the final battle for his homeland of Christopsis, and a duel with his brother, he realised his mistake, and ordered imidiate surrender of his troops. He was court marshalled by the Republic Supreeme Court, but cleared of all charges due to revealing many valuable information about sith bases and tactics. He returned to his old name, and started to study in the new opened Jedi academy on the oceanic planet of Aquos III, with his brother. He participated in the struggle against the Sith till the end of the war. He too part in the Sacking of Coruscant. After the war, he stayed with his brother on Tython.
His armour is based on Sith commando armour. Back of his lightsaber is a knife.
THIS IS MY CHARACTER CONCEPT ON "SW: THE OLD REPUBLIC"