TaggedTagged By: :iconteamkovu:
1. You Must Post The Rules.
2. Each Person Must Post 5 Things About Themselves In Their Journal.
3. Answer The Questions The Tagger Set For You In Their Post, And Create Eleven New Questions For The People You Tag To Answer.
4. You Have To Choose 11 People To Tag And Post Their Icons On Your Journal.
5. Go To Their Page And Tell Them You Have Tagged Them.
6. No Tag Backs.
7. No Stuff In The Tagging Section About "You're Tagged If You're Reading This". You Legitimately Have To Tag 11 People.
Things about me:
1. I don't hate One Direction, Justin Bieber, or Rebecca Black. Two of them really aren't bad singers, it's just their lyrics. They're not even the ones who wite their own songs.
2. In my Circle of Friends, I'm Sora, Invisible Katniss the Guy(FTW), the Triforce of Courage, Simba, and Gryffindor
3. I punch stuff when I'm bored. Or hit my head against stuff... it's alright, it doesn't hurt.
Req-Lion's Learning Lesson "Okay," Simba said as he walked down an orderly line composed of Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Felicia, "I'm not giving up you four." He paced in front of them, reciting his own hunting advice. Sora looked at his paws, with which he twiddled a small rock. For the last hour, Simba was teaching them to hunt. Sora, however, hadn't payed attention to most of the lessons. The only thing he heard come from Simba's mouth was hunt and various other similes. This wasn't the kind of time he wanted to spend with his wife, Kairi. Riku gave the king his full attention, with occasional glances at his mate, Felicia.Req-Lion's Learning Lesson3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
As Simba kept on with his usual hunting lesson, Sora kept his eye on the prize. Antelope. He had never e
Req-A New Home A giant Kuja stood over Pride Rock, surrounded by a shadowy flame. His eyes glowed of a maniacal white color. Sora, Riku, and Simba stood in front of him, Keyblades and teeth bared. "Fools! You don't deserve death nor life! Only I shall be the decider of who lives and who doesn't!" Kuja exclaimed with a trembling voice. Simba shook his head. "No, you're wrong! Everybody deserves the chance to live. They are the ones who control their belonging in the Circle of Life!" he spoke valiantly. Kuja laughed heftily. Riku struck him with his Keyblade and cast Fira towards his eye, blinding the darkened behemoth. Kuja roared with pain. He pounded his giant paws on the stone ground with a wail. "I AM THE KING OF SHADOWS! I AM THE DECIDER OF FATE!!!" Kuja shrieked in death. His clanging steel necklace glowed. A Keyhole appeared in golden lining. Soras eyes widened. "There!" he informedReq-A New Home3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Req-Dinner for Four Kairi sat lazily on top of Pride Rock. She was waiting for her mate and friends to return. Why had Sora make her stay at home instead of go with him and Riku? She didn't know what half of the things that Sora did were for but she knew that he wouldn't keep anything from her. She watched the sunset begin to fall. Felicia came dashing up to Kairi.Req-Dinner for Four2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"Oh, uh, nothing."
Felicia walked around Kairi to see her face. She was observing her irritated face. "C'mon, tell me." Felicia demanded rolling over on her back. She smiled hoping for her friend to answer her. Kairi sighed, "Okay, I just--I'm confused... why didn't Sora and Riku invite us along with their hunt?" Felicia's smile faded into a pondering smirk. "Well, they ARE