TaggedTagged By: :iconteamkovu:
1. You Must Post The Rules.
2. Each Person Must Post 5 Things About Themselves In Their Journal.
3. Answer The Questions The Tagger Set For You In Their Post, And Create Eleven New Questions For The People You Tag To Answer.
4. You Have To Choose 11 People To Tag And Post Their Icons On Your Journal.
5. Go To Their Page And Tell Them You Have Tagged Them.
6. No Tag Backs.
7. No Stuff In The Tagging Section About "You're Tagged If You're Reading This". You Legitimately Have To Tag 11 People.
Things about me:
1. I don't hate One Direction, Justin Bieber, or Rebecca Black. Two of them really aren't bad singers, it's just their lyrics. They're not even the ones who wite their own songs.
2. In my Circle of Friends, I'm Sora, Invisible Katniss the Guy(FTW), the Triforce of Courage, Simba, and Gryffindor
3. I punch stuff when I'm bored. Or hit my head against stuff... it's alright, it doesn't hurt.
Disney Buying Hasbro Disclaimer: I know not all Bronies are dissatisfied with this rumor. So, yeah.Disney Buying Hasbro1 year ago in Personal More Like This
So, hey, you guys.
It's been pretty weird this time of when. Obama's the President. Again. For four more years. Ha ha. Politics. Oh yeah and DISNEY BOUGHT STAR WARS.
What? I'm late to the party? Oh... Hey, Disney is also looking to acquire Hasbro! That's great! I mean, Transformers could really use a makeover and Disney nowadays has really shown itself to be hardcore with The Avengers and Pirates of the Carrabean! And My Little Pony is like a condensed Disney Princess movie! I bet the fandom would love this!
Yeah, the unlike the Star Wars fans who are completely willing (well, most of them anyways) to see what Disney has to offer them, My Little Pony just isn't fit for Disney because, y'know... uh, I don't get it. My Little Pony is almost literally Disney in a cheesier Saturday-Morning format... oh, and magical Ponies. What could Disney do to change MLP to adapt to what it alr
Req-A New Home A giant Kuja stood over Pride Rock, surrounded by a shadowy flame. His eyes glowed of a maniacal white color. Sora, Riku, and Simba stood in front of him, Keyblades and teeth bared. "Fools! You don't deserve death nor life! Only I shall be the decider of who lives and who doesn't!" Kuja exclaimed with a trembling voice. Simba shook his head. "No, you're wrong! Everybody deserves the chance to live. They are the ones who control their belonging in the Circle of Life!" he spoke valiantly. Kuja laughed heftily. Riku struck him with his Keyblade and cast Fira towards his eye, blinding the darkened behemoth. Kuja roared with pain. He pounded his giant paws on the stone ground with a wail. "I AM THE KING OF SHADOWS! I AM THE DECIDER OF FATE!!!" Kuja shrieked in death. His clanging steel necklace glowed. A Keyhole appeared in golden lining. Soras eyes widened. "There!" he informedReq-A New Home2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Req-Lion's Learning Lesson "Okay," Simba said as he walked down an orderly line composed of Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Felicia, "I'm not giving up you four." He paced in front of them, reciting his own hunting advice. Sora looked at his paws, with which he twiddled a small rock. For the last hour, Simba was teaching them to hunt. Sora, however, hadn't payed attention to most of the lessons. The only thing he heard come from Simba's mouth was hunt and various other similes. This wasn't the kind of time he wanted to spend with his wife, Kairi. Riku gave the king his full attention, with occasional glances at his mate, Felicia.Req-Lion's Learning Lesson2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
As Simba kept on with his usual hunting lesson, Sora kept his eye on the prize. Antelope. He had never e