9 Reasons to PAINT WITH WATERCOLOR1. - Watercolors are FAST. They dry fast and you can finish a painting within one day. Given that you learn with every finished painting, you learn fast!9 Reasons to PAINT WITH WATERCOLOR1 year ago in Personal More Like This
2. - Watercolors don't stink. No dangerous chemical fumes, no headaches, usable around little children. Isn't that a wonderful reason!
3. - Watercolors are easy to clean. You don't make a lot of mess, and if you do, what water fouled, water will clean.
4. - There is no need for white paints. All the lightness is already given by your paper.
5. - Watercolors are practical to use outdoors. All your tools will fit into a small pocket.
6. - Watercolors are RELAXING. It must be the flooding, but whenever working with water and brush, your mind is set on ease.
7. - Watercolors bring transparent, delicate and ethereal results. Sometimes even a few well-lead brush strokes deliver sightly accomplishment.
8. - Watercolors are DIVERSE. They can be used in many very different ways and are ea