ChaosAnju stood up at the head of the table, looking to the group that had decided to come to the meeting. They were missing people-as always-but at least some bothered to show up and that's all he could ask for. "Thank you all for coming to the meeting, we can start now." He said, glancing around once again. And even though the one's that had bothered to show up came, there was still a general lack of interest within the group. "Does anyone have anything they'd like to bring to the table?"Chaos3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"Damn it! I almost had it that time!" From one end of the table screamed Kris who was at the moment, more busy with playing his hand held than paying attention to the meeting...as always. "The bloody bridge always breaks!"
"Kris, can you not play that while we're in the middle of a meeting?" Anju asked, not even getting a flicker of the eyes from the young boy.
"Yeah, in a minute. I'm almost done with this level." The green eyed boy replied, brows furrowing as he growled expletives under his breat
Red Society High School - Just Another DayAlastair skidded in through the door, just as the bell rung. As soon as he heard the shrill sound that so often woke him up (even in his nightmares dreams )he let out a sigh, straightening his shirt, and his hastily-done tie. So as not to attract any more unnecessary attention, he made his way to the back of the classroom, without even saying hi or hello to anyone. Alastair cleared his throat as inconspicuously as the teacher walked in, wondering whether the teacher had seen him go through the door just in the nick of time. Considering it was Mr. Kirkland and first period, however, he doubted it.Red Society High School - Just Another Day3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
No one else would openly corroborate on his theory that Mr. Kirkland's tea definitely contained some sort of dodgy substance...but then again, none of the others had seen him talking to thin air, either. When Alastair had told his femself, Star, that he had seen the school's most reputed English teacher explicitly refer to air as "Tinky," even she has stared at him in surprise. After a few mom
100 Facts About Stef1. He doesn't have a middle name.100 Facts About Stef3 years ago in Profiles More Like This
2. His birthday is February 16th 1992.
3. He has a younger sister, Sofia.
4. His family moved to Malta when he was three and returned to England when he was nine.
5. During that time he forgot English and had to relearn it.
6. He has a lot of baby cousins.
7. He tans well.
8. He's in university.
9. He loves Hugh Jackman.
10. He loves Batman too.
11. His hair is always messy.
12. His favourite food is cake.
13. He loves tea.
14. He doesn't like contacts.
15. He always loses his glasses.
16. He loves animals.
17. But he's nervous around dogs.
18. His cat, Logan, is his baby and he's had him since he was a kitten.
19. He got his cat when he was eighteen.
20. His cat always has to be in the room with him at night.
21. He doesn't deal well with stress.
22. Sometimes he overreacts.
23. He's terrified of spiders.
24. He loves napping.
25. He's obsessed with video games.
26. He hates horror movies but watches them anyway.
27. He can speak French and some Itali