ANY QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS WITH MY VISUAL STYLES? SEE MY FAQ FIRST! - [link]
All my Visual Styles and Skins are "open source". That means you can make modifications and ports as long as you submit it with the same Creative Commons License I use, and a link back to the original work too. No need to ask for permission.
Thanks to em3 for giving me permission to finish and release this skin.
And thanks for the help while I was working on the skin.
As a long time LE fan, it's very cool to release my own version and share it with the rest. Some parts are made by em3 though so I cant take credit for those parts.
Anyways thanks em3 for letting me do this!
Go to "C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes" and create a new folder called "LE Black".
Put the *.msstyle into that folder.
To use this theme you need to patch the Windows system file uxtheme.dll. You can read about how to do that here: [link]
If you want to use the included Logon place 'logonui_black.exe' in C:\ and run the included logonui_install.reg.
Before reporting any bugs try and think of and explaination why the bug occurs and don't assume immediately it's a VS problem. Here are 2
"bugs" I know of:
* Black text background for checkboxes in some applications. (Application bug)
* In Firefox the scrollbar glyph doesn't change color on hover. (Firefox bug)
* Multi row taskbar does not look good. (Theme)
For personal use only.
Don't forget to let me know what you think This theme is concidered finished, so if you don't like it, don't use it.
- Fixed classic color scheme.
- Fixed password box in the logon screen. It still had blue corners.
- Added the new blue active-button. Active-buttons now looks different then hovered-buttons.
- Changed the HotTracking color to the correct shade of orange.
- Fixed the blue shadow that was behind the "Welcome" text in the logon.
- Fixed other minor color "bugs"
- Added a shellstyle cause the demand was high.
- Made the hover in the columns in detail views more noticable.
- Some minnor unnoticable color changes.
- Updated the shellstyle text and arrow colors
- Fixed the useraccount dialog colors in the shellstyle
- Fixed the blue searchpane to black
- Changed the brightness from "pressed button". It fits more with the theme now.