Is Padomay a deity who wants blood and sacrifices (Sithis), or it represents the Everlasting Change, full of mysteries and uncertain stories? Which one of the possible realities are the Truest? Perhaps the answer can be obtained from the PSJJJJ.
With the Elder Way, the vision of Mundus becomes something deeper and comprehensible, without just a meaning, but with all the possible meanings. The Word is made True, and with True, the Impossible is made Possible.
The Meaning of the Eye, coming with the Dragon and in a Time without The Crown: All was made possible because it was seen a long time ago, and in all possible ways:
The Red Flame Jewel, which was broken by the Moon-and-Star Soul of the Houses is the Key. The Key of Change and the Key of Sight. Look into the Tower, and you will See: Eight Times and One Choice are made in Oblivion. Look in the Sigillum... All is Sanguis. Seek the Hidden Knowledge but be prepared. Do not carry what you can not if
AequilibriumAequilibrium3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Nirn knows only Stasis and Change (Good and Evil are just concepts made by mortals in an attempt to understand the reason of the Stasis and the transition through Change), the two forces, a dual aspect of the Divinity, found in TES.
Magicka is Entropy, a measure of the "disorder" in Creation. By Magnus, the Mathematician, who knows the Alphabet of the When and Where, Nirn, an Entity-Realm not yet known, Became. With the Earth Bones, the Laws of Nirn (Lex Naturalis) were established. Through Magicka, the Change could become Stasis and the Stasis could become Change.
Magicka is the manipulation of the Divinity - the Spark of the Creation.
"AV LATTA MAGICKA AV MOLAG ANYAMMIS"
AV LATTA OIOBALA
Morokei, Glorious Dovah Priest.
Magnus, between Creation and AetheriusMagnus, between Creation and Aetherius3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Praised be Magnus, the One, the Architect, the Sun of Nirn, the Gate between Creation and Aetherius.
Magicka flows through Magnus, who is Its Creator and Master. In Nirn, the coexistence of Change and Stasis produces the perfect foundation to Magicka and Time.
With Time we obtain Change, and with Magicka, we can See Change and Change the Nothing. The Creation from Nothing, and from Nothing, the Change.
From the Heart of Change, deep in the Void, the Nothing becomes Something, and then, Time begins. But Time does not Read the Stasis, but is used to See the Change, and with Change, comes Nirn.
The Dawn's Beauty, Part of Creation, Change in Nothing, Time in Stasis.
The Creation Itself is Magicka.
AV LATTA OIOBALA
Morokei, Glorious Dovah Priest.
Chant - Blessings - of MagnusChant - Blessings - of Magnus4 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Chant Of Magnus
By The Name Of Magnus,
May Magicka Remains Under Your Will.
By The Virtue Of Galerion,
May Your Knowledge Always Be Real.
By The Wisdom Of Syrabane,
May You Learn Sempiternal.
By The Might Of Shalidor,
May Your Insights Be Eternal.
AV LATTA OIOBALA
Morokei, Glorious Dovah Priest.
Moon of the Dark BrotherhoodMoon of the Dark Brotherhood7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
She whispers in dark to her sisters and brothers,
"This moon, this moon is but our loving Night Mother's"
Poem for SheogarathThe God of insanity, fun and wild,Poem for Sheogarath3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Likes his monarchs deceased and his cheeses mild.
He'll fill your mind with his incessant chatter,
But by that point you're as mad as a hatter.
I once met him in pelagius's mind
Eating cheese, sat on his fat behind.
I'd been sent by some guy who wanted him back,
He said "Ok, here have the Wabbajack!"
I think of him when the wabbajacks incurred,
Turning a Whiterun guard into a bird.
The List, 101-200101. Psijics do not have ESP, nor do they know Miss Cleo.The List, 101-2006 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
102. Dremora do not have a sense of humor.
103. Neither do the Mazken.
104. And dont even ask about Xivilai.
105. Slow-walking ghostly Blades dont like to be told to move their bloomin asses already.
106. Punt the Scamp will never catch on as a popular game.
107. Neither will Punt the Bosmer. Except maybe in Elsweyr.
108. Not allowed to summon Fire Atronachs inside of castles, no matter how drafty it is.
109. Not allowed to read The Real Barenziah in front of Alessia Ottus.
110. Especially the Daggerfall version.
111. At the top of my lungs.
112. Not allowed to ask Umbacano what the hell is up with his hair.
113. The ghosts in my house in Anvil cannot be trained as servants.
114. Not allowed to instigate snowball fights in Bruma.
115. Especially if it involves the Mages Guild.
116. Raining out the Annual New Sheoth picnic is only funny the first time.
The List, 301-400301. For the love of God, I'm supposed to be the hero.The List, 301-4006 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
302. When I promise my Mages Guild apprentice that I'll stop when it starts to hurt, I will keep that promise.
303. The Orrery is not an amusement park ride.
304. There is no secret cow level.
305. Soul Gems are not Nethicite, Magicite, or Materia.
306. Count Hassildor is scarier than I am, and I need to keep this in mind while dealing with those in his employ.
307. Not allowed to hang a sign on my paint horse's rump that says: "My other horse is Shadowmere."
308. None of my weapons can talk, nor are they named Enserric.
309. Insisting that my weapons can talk will get me a one-way ticket to the Shivering Isles.
310. Remember: walking on water doesn't make me anyone special in Nirn.
311. Attempting to poison my weapon if I specialize in Hand-to-Hand will usually backfire in painful ways.
312. Along similar lines, no matter how high my Hand-to-Hand is, I do not have a Fist of Death.
313. Must not confuse the Mystic Archives w
Aka at the Three-And-One Aeons of Light (II)Aka at the Three-And-One Aeons of Light (II)1 year ago in Free Verse More Like This
HERMA MORAE LATTA LATTIA AV LORSELI
Do not listen to the Corrupted Shade of the Night. Beware the Oegnithr!! She and Her Covenant of Death will be Punished by the Seventh Star Who sits at the Right side of Magnus. Hail the True PSJJJJ Who Is and Is Not. The everlasting Change. May the Heavens Above destroy the Reign of Terror created by the Black Stained Hand.
Sithis is the Quintessence of Padomay. He is the soul of PSJJJJ. The most Pure of the Purest Change. PSJJJJ is the One of Artaeum. The Void represents the Nothing, and for being Nothing It encompasses itself, boundless and bound by itself. It cannot desire Death. It is the Change, and again, the Change of Changes.
"In Mundus, conflict and disparity are what bring change, and change is the most sacred of the Eleven Forces. Change is the force without focus or origin." (Oegnithr, Taheritae, Order of PSJJJJ)
Hear the Beating of the Heart! The
Aethereal LightAethereal Light1 year ago in Free Verse More Like This
I poured the Waters inside a Mirrored Bowl and I saw the Reflection of what Is-and-Is-Not. The Image started to Change and then it became clearer, although it was fading away at the same time. I Whispered the Word and the Word appeared to me. ''Magnus'', the Word said, and then the Bowl rose in the air above my head and made it's way to shine. Its Light was so bright that All was overshadowed and all shadows were driven away. The Bowl floated Above me, and in a Harmonic Dance it exploded at the Center of The Resonance leaving Runes and Glyphs Above, including the Grand Rune. The Bowl remained intact and became colossal. After all that Sight the Word then said: "Lorkhan". This word of the Word reverberated inside the Waters and all became unstable and bound, but at that moment, Towers were thrown by Anu inside the Waters and the Stones started to sing: "Nou Bala Ae Agea!". I saw the Space and Time becoming one for Eternity and Light taking its Sh
TodayToday was a day.Today2 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Today was a day of cobwebs and cogwheels,
jammed by unseen obstructions
forcing me to lock my wheels
and careen from the tracks.
Today was a day.
Today I was lost in my own head,
without a map, though in you
I had the perfect guide.
We got lost together.
Today was a day.
Today is over, is it tomorrow yet?
Tomorrow will be better, I tell myself.
Tomorrow won't feel so heavy,
Tomorrow will be different.
Tomorrow is a day.
Terror in TearsShe was clutching his dark blue hoodie with fervor, as though the only thing keeping her body from bursting open from nerves was the ardor grip she kept on his physical being. She was still horribly distraught, even after the sobs of her brother had quieted down and he came to her room to hold her in his arms, gently caressing her cheeks to rid her of her tears while neglecting his own.Terror in Tears2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
She didn’t understand. All she had done was come home fifteen minutes late. Her bus had gotten a late start from the school because one of the boys had decided to chance a suspension for a day of infamy by pulling the fire alarm during the last bell. It wasn’t like she had gone to play hooky or had gotten herself hurt.
So why was her brother gripping his head so hard that his fingertips were bloody when she got home? Why was he weeping and moaning utter gibberish? Why did he insist on continuing his unsettling back and forth rocking, even when she told him what happened and showed him that s
The List, 201-300201. The power of Akatosh does not compel me, nor anyone else for that matter.The List, 201-3006 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
202. Not allowed to go door-to-door as a "Sheogorath's Witness."
203. Not allowed to go bandit-hunting solely because their armor is, and I quote, "Shiny!"
204. Should not think too hard about why ancient, unexplored Ayleid ruins contain caches of septims.
205. The ability to control the weather in the Shivering Isles does not make me Storm, and neither does the silver bodysuit I made Haskill fetch for me.
206. Not allowed to go chapel-climbing while wearing my Shrouded Armor.
207. Not allowed to go chapel-climbing in the Crusader's Relics.
208. Not allowed to go chapel-climbing, period.
209. At the end of the Fighters Guild questline, I am not to announce, "All your base are belong to us" even if it is technically true.
210. Cannot test to see if I actually can hit the broad side of a barn with my spells, and I will be paying for that.
211. Not allowed to bounce people off of the wall a couple of tim
TES - Why does the Dunmer cross the road jokeWhy does the Dunmer cross the road?TES - Why does the Dunmer cross the road joke3 years ago in Humor More Like This
We pretend to have interviewed some eminent minds in order to answer this question.
If the Dunmer walks five miles in one hour it will take him precisely two seconds and a third of a second to cross the road.
The road is one-way only and I await at the end of it.
Hmm, I like nasty Dunmers...
We all have to cross the road to open our mind to more knowledge but shall not step away from the path of wisdom.
The Dunmer goes where the wind blows and no road will tell him where to walk.
He must be looking for some fertile grounds to plant some seeds...
Luck may be found at every crossroad... or not!
Surely this is one more questing Dunmer adventurer, may his courage be rewarding.
Roads were made to be followed or crossed, the Dunmer deals the road his own way.
Wondrous plains of green grass, and may the moths pass.
What's the point of making up some plot if