How to annoy Edward Cullen20 Ways how to anoy Edward CullenHow to annoy Edward Cullen6 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Prance around singing 'Like a Virgin' whenever you in the same room
2. Have the 'Ginger alert' ringtone on your phone and play it whenever he walks past
3. When Bella's out visiting Jacob, pretend you've just got back from La Push and think about what Bella and Jacob are 'up to' (whether its true or not XD)
4. Ask How Tanya is.
5. Set 'Seventeen forever' as his ringtone and tape his reaction when someone rings him.
6. Constantly start arguements with him and when he tries to intimidate you reply with 'Im not afraid of you'.
7. When he tells Bella that Mike would be healthier for her agree.
8. Ask him why he suddenly thinks peodophilla is legal.
9. If he outsmarts you on the above respond with 'Bite me'
10. When Edward and Charlie are in the same room casually bring up that Edwards a heroine addict
11. When he and Jacob are in the same room sing Katy Perry's 'Hot 'n' Cold' to them
12. If he out insults you shout 'yeah ,well your gin
The Fable of the Stray FoxThe Fable of the Stray FoxThe Fable of the Stray Fox3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Just like people the animals hold their own societies, but whilst we elect to live in houses within or outside of cities the animals choose to remain outside all together. Take the fox, perhaps the most cunning and certainly among the dangerous of all animals to roam the woods. The foxes reigned proud in the centre of the woods, kings and queens among the animals there, feared and respected by all who wasn't a fox.
However like the societies of man, the foxes were capable of being unjust and cruel. In the coven of the foxes was born a youngling, he wasn't a runt nor was he a high ranking male but yet he was spurned by all whom was a fox. He wasn't sure why, he didn't feel too different from all the others. He walked like they did and acted like they did yet no matter what his endeavours it only got him shame from his parents and hatred from the coven. So the young fox grew to be alone.
The years and the foxes were unkind to the young fox, he learned to
End RemembranceEnd Remembrance2 years ago in Historical More Like This
Remembrance Day originates at the end of World War I. The idea is to honor those who died in the line of duty, defending their country from enemies. For all its pompous words and fancy granite memorials littered with colorful flower bouquets, Remembrance Day and others like it have failed miserably in achieving this goal.
I've often been criticized as having no respect, and that can be an impediment when discussing certain topics. However, I am often in luck – hypocrisy deserves no respect. What changed as a result of the enormous sacrifice of those who died in WW1? As the first bombs of WW2 fell just two decades later, millions once again obediently lined up under various pieces of colored cloths to slaughter and be slaughtered. It became obvious that absolutely nothing had changed, and that the millions of WW1 had died in vain.
Most would agree that all that lip service paid to the sacrifice between the two world wars wasn't good enough. To truly honor their sacrifice would be
Life Lessons From Bella Swann1. You should always address your parents by their first names.Life Lessons From Bella Swann4 years ago in Philosophical More Like This
2. Pay no attention to the kids at school. No matter how friendly they are, no matter how many times the girls invite you to sit with them at lunch and team up with them on the weekends, no matter how many times the boys ask you out, you know you're stupid, ugly, clumsy, and totally worthless.
3. Your problems are everybody's problems. Whatever affects you should affect them in every aspect.
4. With boyfriends, it's all about physical looks. It doesn't matter if they're pushy, meddlesome, pretentious, self-absorbed, and dictatorial, as long as they're insanely attractive.
5. Edward is hot. Edward is beautiful. Edward is gorgeous. Edward is perfect. Edward is hot. Edward is every girl's dream come true. Edward shines like a thousand diamonds. Edward is hot. Edward is inhumanly handsome. Edward is eye-catching. Edward is an angel and a devil all rolled into one. Did I forget to mention Edward is hot?
6. It's inherently wrong
Live100 things.Live4 years ago in Emotional More Like This
Look at you.
And you're scared.
Why are you so scared?
Stop being paralyzed.
Stop swallowing your words.
Stop caring what other people think.
Stop listening to the older.
Don't let yourself be used by others.
Don't listen to the mean things you receive.
Take a deep breathe.
Get free from you're insecurities.
Take a stand.
Wear what you want.
Say what you want out loud.
Listen to the music you want to listen to.
Play it loud as fuck and dance to it.
Go out for a drive at midnight and forget you have school the next day.
Stop wanting to be perfect.
Stop waiting for friday.
Do it now.
Love yourself the way you are.
Enjoy the time you spend with those you love.
Be whatever you want to be.
Lie or be onest, it doesn't matter.
Go with the flow.
Thank for what you receive.
Give you're all.
This life is yo
writing about you.Today, I am not going to write about you.writing about you.3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
Instead, I am going to write about the saltwater licking up on the beaches outside my grandfather's house. I am going to write about the way that the waves look at dawn: mercurial and vivid in the early morning rays. I am going to write about the time I ran into them fully clothed in the dead of winter, how the cold stole my breath, froze my skin, numbed my limbs. I will write about the only memory I have being tossed from wave to wave, like a child flipping hot bread from one palm to the other. My legs bent, my spine curled, my hair knotted in front of my eyes excruciating, frightening, but invigorating. I will write about how the pain brought life into greater clarity, the cliff edge shoving me into consciousness like the moment I thought I might lose you, curled on the carpet in that old room with my nails buried in my thighs
No, today, I cannot write about you.
Instead, I will close my eyes and write about hospital-grie
NEW 100 drawing challengeNEW 100 drawing challenge4 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
100 (Animaniacs) drawings challenge
This is something like "100 drawings challenge" but this is especially for Animaniacs fans!
There is 100 themes and you have to draw 100 pictures and all of them will contain always one from the themes.
If you want to finish the whole 100 drawings challenge, you have to finish all 100 pictures >8D
> Put this challenge list somewhere on your page or in your journal, so people will know about it, or put a link to this original thing
> You can use any program you want for making pictures
> The pictures must NOT be copied or stolen
> Pictures must comply with DA rules
> If your pictures will contain also characters of others, credit them
> You're allowed to draw anybody from the Animaniacs show. It means all official characters.
> You can use also your own OCs
> Characters can be drawn in your own style (not only in Animaniacs style) and you have no need to draw Animaniacs (it can be whatever you want), but so