Please do not use my stock to create your own. You're not allowed to post my stock on any other website.
You can submit your work as a DA print if you want.
If you want to use my stock for commercial use, please contact me.
You can post your work off-site including printed portfolios as long as credit is given to both me and the photographer.
Don't use my stock for illegal, racist, pornographic, animalabusive or violent works.
For digital art/photomanipulations:
You are not allowed to use parts of my body, clothes or jewels to fit another person.
You are not permitted to replace my face by another persons. You can
Rules - updatedRulesRules - updated5 years ago in Personal More Like This
Credit and Contact
Conditions apply for commercial use
Do not redistribute my stock
Credit me if you have used any of my stock. Please include a link to my DeviantArt profile faestock
Contact me when you have used my stock, providing me with a link to the artwork.
You may post artworks containing my stock on other portfolio websites, providing there is a credit link to my DeviantArt profile near the image.
Absolutely no redistribution of my stock in any form is allowed (this includes tubing, pre-cut files, png files and pre-made backgrounds) The only place where my stock is provided is in this account faestock
Contact me by email email@example.com for commercial enquiries.
If the book/merchandise is available for free, printed on demand or less then 100 copies are being made, then you can use my stock for free.
If the book
Things you should know before using my stock...
My stock does not belong in the public domain, The entire contents of my gallery, be that unrestricted or restricted stock, personal artwork or photography are all subject to full copyright law. The license I provide - as detailed on this page - is for DA members only.
DeviantART, its owners etc do not own the copyright to my stock or artwork submitted to this site.
As stated in the submission policy here: http://about.deviantart.com/policy/submission/
It remains MY option to remove or change or amend any or all of my stock and r
Stock Rules Always credit me by my Deviant name if you're using any of my stock, and always use a link in the description to my dA page www.mirish.deviantart.comStock Rules3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Contact me or comment with the link of your artwork. I'd be more happy to see the finished result.
You have my permission to use the finished product on other sites than dA, but you have to give me the link to the page and credit me.
Send a note if you want to use my stock through commercial use.
You may sell your artwork as prints here on dA.
You may use the artwork as a book cover but my name has to be included, and if possible, I'd love to get a copy if published.
Contact or comment me for questions.
Do not claim the original photo as your own.
FAQ #217: What are "Stock and Resources" and can I use them in my submissions? http://help.deviantart.com/217/
Stock rules :faq217:Stock rules4 years ago in Personal More Like This
My stock is free to use for members of deviantArt.
However, you must follow these rules:
Notify & Credit
If you used my stock , let me know about it !
Also, always credit me with a link to my gallery or the photo you have used !
You are allowed to show your work with my stock outside of deviantart but don't forget to link back to my page or your work on dA with the credits.
Commercial use and prints are allowed (with credits!),
Exception: Stocks with "private use" in the title !
You can take part in any contest with works that were created with my stock.
Premade backgrounds, tu
STOCK PHOTO RULES- You must credit with a link to my account: venomxbaby.deviantart.comSTOCK PHOTO RULES5 years ago in Personal More Like This
- Credit must always be on the picture if used outside DA.
- Do NOT use in violent, graphic, or 'rated R' work. No blood, gore, bones sticking out, or nudity.
- Do NO make pre-cuts of my stock.
- You must at least cut the horse out on a new background, you can NOT use my stock 'as is'.
- You do NOT need to notify me of use.
- Yes, you can use as a reference for digital painting, traditional art, or lineart.
- Yes, you can use your artwork on Sim Games and RPGs.
- Yes, you can use it to make Howrse coats.
- Yes, you can sell your artwork.
If you want to share my photos on Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, or a blog:
- You must credit with a link to my page: venomxbaby.deviantart.com
- If I find my photos on another website without credit, they will be reported & deleted.
I want to say thank you to all of the artists out there who follow my rules and create beautiful work with my stock. I also
Welcome! _stock rules_ Welcome to my ( :iconsilvietepes: ) stock!Welcome! _stock rules_6 years ago in Personal Journal More Like This
HERE YOU ARE MY RULES
You can use my stock here in DA without my written permission.
For outside DA usage ask before!
If you use something: let me know.
If you use something: credit me (with a link to my homepage, with the icon or the "dev" thing for nicknames, or a link / the thumb to the deviation you used.. not the .jpg link of the image). Remember always to CREDIT me in the DESCRIPTION. The mention in the comments is not enough as credit.
With new DA settings, it's easier letting know: you can mention me in a comment (NOT IN THE DESCRIPTION, if the credits are added after the submission) under your deviation and in the description (if you are adding the credits the same time you are about to click on submit), so I receive the notification. The mentions are made in four different ways: with the @
Using my Stock RulesThe updated stock usage rules for 2012Using my Stock Rules6 years ago in Personal More Like This
"I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction."
You may use these images as you see fit except as follows:
- None of the images in the collection will EVER be used on a site that has PORNOGRAPHY of any sort, content or advertising. My work is art, not pornography and this can reflect poorly on the models I use and my own work. If you are caught you will be banned permanently without warning.
- If you violate any of these rules or violate any of my copyrights you are prohibited entirely, forever, from using any of my stock in any way, shape, or form - commercially or otherwise.
- Do not simply upload them to a pay site. These images are for photo compositors and artists; they are not to be used as content in and of themselves.
- You may use the stock images commercially and outside of DA. Please link me your use and please keep it tasteful. Do not defame or insult the models in your
By downloading my stock you are agreeing to abide by my rules.
If you are unsure about anything concerning my rules, ask me first
1. Terms (except there is an advice for personal use only in the description of the stock):
You are required to be an active member of DeviantArt, with artwork in your gallery, (and not a fake/ghost account) and must upload your art tostock.deviantart.com )
You are required to credit me, linking back to the stock, you have used, so others can find it and also write, that you get it from me with my avatar or username (Example: :iconybsilon-stock: *YBsilon-Stock) in your artist's comment section below the deviation. This includes unfinished work and anything uploaded to your scraps. You may link directly to my stock image within DeviantArt.You are required to link me to your work when you upload i
Commercial Use UpdateSince I get many questions about commercial use and not always manage to answer in time I decided make things easier and post and addition to my stock rules.Commercial Use Update3 years ago in Personal More Like This
This new structure comes into effect from Saturday, 20th of October 2012.
All that has been discussed up to this date is not applicable to these conditions.
Commercial products you can use my stock images for:
-Merchandise such as t-shirts, mugs, puzzles and such.
General stock rules:
Credit me as model\photographer, provide a link to my page www.kuoma-stock.deviantart.com. I know it is not always possible to post a link in this case I want that you mention my name Janna Prosvirina as model\stock provider
Let me know about the project and send information about it via DA Note or to my e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not use my stock to produce anything fetish, hate, morbid, profane or
Rules of stock usingRules of stock using2 years ago in Personal More Like This
Really long time don't see you!
Thanks for lots of comments
There are a lot of questions about using my stock, so, there are answers.
I do permission for using my photos for covers, but please: U MUST CREDIT ME INSIDE THE BOOK and SEND ME A PAPER COPY
Please, give me full size of your's amazing photos to email@example.com
New photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/on-photos my new works are waiting for comments
Be my friend on face book: https://www.facebook.com/nastia.osipova.92
Have a nice day!
Stock Rules - UpdatedSTOCK RULES - Read these, and the notes below carefully to avoid any misunderstandingStock Rules - Updated5 years ago in Personal More Like This
1. You are required to inform me when you have used my stock. You must provide me with a link to your art either via a comment or
2. You are required to credit me in your artist's comments box on the deviation. Provide a link back to my account. (Example: "Model:
3. Purchased model stock and all non-model stock (background, object, animal, texture etc) can be used outside of DeviantArt in a non-commerical venture providing clear credit is given, with a link back to my account. Non-purchased model stock (if you recieved exclusive stock in a contest, or downloaded my model stock before my account went premium, must adhere to the rules in this following link: http://fav.me/d3xpot9 )
4. Do not submit your work to the Photography gallery.
5. All non-purchased work must be sufficiently edited. I reserve the right to tell you to remove any image that
does not fulfi
Credit me by my deviantart name if you're using my stocks and link back to my dA page.
If you use my stock, please leave a comment to your creation! I would be happy to see the finished Artwork!
If you want to use my stock for commercial use, please contact me.
You can post your work off-site but you have to credit me.
Don't use my stock for illegal, animalabusive, racist, pornographic or violent works.
For photomanipualtions/ digital art:
You are NOT permitted to replace the face of my stocks by another and not to use only parts (like a dress, necklace, hair or something else..)
For traditional works (drawings, paintings, sket
Send link (Mentions are NOT acceptable)
Deviantart and redbubble prints okay
Ask for commercial use (other then prints)
I allow airbrushing practice,but please see conditions below!
I HOLD the copyright to the images on this site. By downloading you agree to my rules, and understand you are licensing the images only.
YOU MUST link back to my site (in picture description) or near image is used on other sites
YOU MUST either send me a note, picture comment, or comment with a link to your art. Mentions are NOT an acceptable form of Notice of Use
YOU HAVE my permission to submit your work as a print! Print runs should NOT exceed 1000 prints (Anything over 1000 I would like a small donation or a copy of the print/item) This is to either make me do a dance or to continue my stock site :dan
Rules (updating an changes)So since stock is coming up i am going to tweak my rules just a tiny bit!Rules (updating an changes)1 year ago in Personal More Like This
SOME old rules still apply. So please read carefully (tweaked rules i will highlight)
1. I Do want to SEE what you've created! ( All photos must be Shown on DA, No offsites like flickr or photobucket)(NEW)
By this Show me what you have created. even if you have used a small piece of a stock! i want to see!!
2. Following n.o1 Rule. LINK ME!!!!!. this is one loop hole i want to seal tight.
IF you have CREATED a manip, using my stock.
Please Post in the Description below on the stock image, OR Mention ME! Please do this ASAP of creating the MANIP. Not 1-2weeks after. that is breaking my rules. and ill be watching Sites.
Horseland, HP, sites that use horse manips, are permitted to use my stock on. Pony box and other sides MUST be asked permission!! (NEW)
4. No precuts- BIG no no. Don't cre
Unrestricted Use DirectoryEDITUnrestricted Use Directory3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Just an update. I may have doubled some up but its near midnight here so Ill sort any doubles tomorrow!
Many years ago, the amazing LawrenceDeDark created the original Unrestricted Stock Directory. A place for artists to come and find a list of stock providers who offer their resources as unrestricted. This is an update on an old list (2009, eep!) <3
Unrestricted stock can be used for both personal and commercial projects, but it cannot be redistributed as stock. You are not required to obtain permission prior to using the stock off site or in DA prints. The only requirements are that the stock provider be notified and credited.
1. You have to give credit.
2. You have to let the provider know.
3. You can not redistribute as a resource
Thats it, Thats as easy as Unrestricted Stock gets.
To be added to the list please NOTE me with either
Unrestricted stock account or unrestricted stock folder as the title please. This makes it easier for me.
rules for stockusageI don't have many rules, but I require some things from people who use my stock in any form:rules for stockusage6 years ago in Personal More Like This
You can use my stock unrestricted for any non-commercial art you create as long as:
- you don't just change some colours or add some textures (be creative )
- you don't redistribut it as stock (eg. premade stock) -> edited 21. July 2012
- you don't make something hateful, racist or overly sexual
- you credit me properly with a link to my deviantart-account or to the deviation
- you send me a link to your work
Have fun with my stocks
All deviantART members are free to use my photos in dA-prints.
I'm normally fine with every other print-use (and every other commercial use) too, but I would like to see the result be
Our stock does not belong to the public domain you must be a member of DeviantART to use them.
Credit us and link back to us on the description of your final work. Credit us using :iconEirian-stock : or :devEirian-stock : (without the last space). Also copy the link of the used stock to your artist comments.
Let us know that you have used our stock by commenting on the stock you've used or sending a note. We'd love to see your creation! Please make sure that your link is leading to the right place it take
I don't keep up with notes on dA very well. If you need to contact me to ask for clarification, please do so at my website.
* These brushes can be used for prints. You don't need to note me and ask.
* If you use one of my brushes/stock, please credit me somewhere. If you use it here on dA, feel free to credit me as redheadstock. However, if you use my stuff anywhere else, you must credit me as Obsidian Dawn (http://www.obsidiandawn.com).
* If you can't credit me, you'll need to purchase a commercial license for just $3. Information on commercial licenses ca
HOW TO USE MY STOCK(Update August 2012)HOW TO USE MY STOCK6 years ago in Personal More Like This
"I hereby grant all DeviantArtists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction."
Since I no longer have time to track and +fav every use of my stock, you are encouraged to post a link to your use of the stock on the comment area of each image, so others can see your work.
Email is the best/only way to reach me. Do not email me unless you are sure it's important! I am firstname.lastname@example.org
MY RULES ("'Do as thou will't shall be the whole of the law")
You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible. My stock is free; the way you 'pay' to use it is by crediting me. It doesn't need to be in big letters on the image, it can be in text or a link or in liner notes, or whatever - but it's your responsibility to acknowledge if my work contributes significantly to yours. If you post a link, I prefer it to be to my personal website ( www.ranum.com ) My real name is
You MUST inform and credit me in any and all use of this stock. (Preferrably by note)
You are free to use this stock in your personal & commercial projects (prints etc on DA and offsite).
You are free to submit artworks using this stock offsite - please send me a link to your finished piece.
You are NOT to redistribute this stock (as is) as a whole or in part on any filesharing sites, personal blogs, community forums or sites of a similar nature. This includes PU and CU scrapkits that you make available for others to use.
You are NOT to claim ownership to any of the original contents (as is) in whole or in part. This includes my premade backgrounds. Do not offer them for print elsewhere as printed material backdrops, canvas, or anything of a similar nature. They are meant as a tool to help you in your manipulations.
You are free to create premade ba
SenshiStock License AgreementAKA THE RULES! ^o^SenshiStock License Agreement5 years ago in Personal More Like This
These rules were last updated Feb 28, 2015 - added Korean/한국어! Thanks PlatinaSi and inverseskies!
For Español, Português, Deutsch, Swedish, Italiano, Français, русский, Українська, عربي,Dansk, Norsk, & Polski go here.
For 中文, 日本語, 한국어, Suomi, Nederlands, Cymraeg, Român, Taglish, Hrvatski, Bahasa, Hebrew, Ελληνικά, Türkçe go here.
Read the RULES
Stock Rules and SuchMy rules are minimal.Stock Rules and Such4 years ago in Personal More Like This
*Absolutely NOTHING perverted or sexual. I don't want to come across an image of mine manipulated to display something brutally offensive. If you break this rule I will remove all my stock.
*Images may be used on and off DA, for contests prints pretty much wherever and however you want. Just please credit and always send me a link. The best part about stock is seeing what others create with it.
*You may use my stock in work you're trying to sell on or off line or for prints. You may also use for commercial work. However, you must manipulate it in some way to be able to do this. If you can credit me great, if not thats fine. Be fair and don't claim any of my stock as your own.
*Most all my images can be used for stock unless its a manipulation with another persons art in it.
*Sometimes I forget to change the creative commons license before I submit, doesn't matter still fair game to use as you please.
I take requests so if there is something particular you're looki
Commercial Use.Commercial Use3 years ago in Personal More Like This
UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED AND/OR REQUESTED MY STOCK IS SOLD AS IS!
1. As is indicates that my stock images are sold in the formats seen here on display: .jpeg, .png, and .psd. I cannot re-save files into incompatible formats such as taking an image created in Photoshop and save it in Vector format.
2. Images on display, with the exception of small watermarked images, are the maximum size that I have. While I can scale down an image, I cannot upscale one without potentially losing quality.
3. While I can change the color of an image, not everything is feasible, please inquire first.
What constitutes commercial use:
Any use from which you, the stock user, will generate profit, real or in online currency of any form.
Any use that will aid you, the stock user, in generating profit. Ex. Business Cards and Logos.
(You may use my stock in dA prints and deviant sponsored contests free of ch