Dear DoctorDear Doctor
I didn't get my Hogwarts letter
I didn't compete in the Hunger Games
I wasn't in the battle for Middle Earth
I didn't meet my time traveling Henry
I didn't find Graverobber in the graveyard
Sylar didn't come for my brain
I didn't find a Death Note
I wasn't born in Gotham
My dad didn't go on a hunting trip
I didn't meet a consulting detective
I couldn't join Loki's army
I didn't kill Zombies
I didn't get my ticket to The Devils Carnival
I didn't become a killjoy
Mother War didn't take me to the Black Parade
Freddy wasn't in my nightmares
Hannibal didnt invite me to dinner
Im not Divergent
Dwarfs didnt show up for an unexpected journey
I didn't get trapped in Storybrooke
So I'm asking you to come pick me up in the Tardis
I only want something exciting to happen in my life
Hope to see you soon
Because of Doctor WhoBecause of Doctor Who I am Afraid of...Because of Doctor Who3 years ago in Urban & Spoken Word More Like This
2. Christmas trees
5. school food
7. blue tooth devices
10. children's drawings
11. MRI machines
13. gas masks
14. brass bands
17. the dark
21. coma patients
23. ...and hospitals again
25. weight loss pills
30. old ladies
Doctor Who jokesKnock knock.Doctor Who jokes3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
Q: What happens when the headless monks leave banana peels on the floor?
A: Silence will fall
Q: How many Sontarans does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None! Sontarans do not fear the dark!
Q: How many Time Lords does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Interference in the lighting practices of other cultures is strictly forbidden.
Q: How many cybermen does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: LIGHTBULBS ARE INELEGANT. THEY WILL BE UPGRADED.
Yo momma's so fat, the whole Slavine family could fit inside her at once
Yo momma's so fat, the cybermen upgraded her into a hot dog van
Yo momma's so fat, project indigo took her to an ice cream parlor
Yo momma's so fat, the Adipose consider her a natural resource
Yo momma's so fat, Captain Jack didn't try to flirt with her
Why did the chicken cross the road?
The tesselector: Our records office is sealed to the public. The chicken isn't guilty of anything.
River Song: Spoilers.
Doctor Who 101Doctor Who 101Doctor Who 1015 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. Bananas are good.
2. Watch out for women named Jackie, they slap. Hard.
3. "Go to your room" are terrible last words.
4. Be silent in The Library.
5. Fear of the dark is NOT irrational.
6. Don't blink, blink and you're dead.
7. Travelling with the Doctor is not safe; however it is the journey of a lifetime.
8. Statues of weeping angles are dangerous.
9. The Doctor is rubbish at weddings, especially his own.
10. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Doc".
11. The Doctor likes the word fantastic and brilliant.
12. A strange man in your bedroom does not mean anything can happen.
13. Lots of planets have a north.
14. If you meet an eccentric man who says his name is John Smith, the wise thing would be to get away as fast at you can. It's not the most fun though.
15. The Doctor is good at accents. Rose is not.
16. The Doctor came first in 'Jiggery Pokery'.
17. 'Tainted love' and 'Toxic' are earth classics.
18. 'Toxic' is actually a Ballad.
19. The Docto
Obsessed With Doctor Who WhenObsessed with Doctor Who when....Obsessed With Doctor Who When4 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
1. You think fezzes are cool.
2. you think bowties are cool and you want to wear them everyday of your life.
3. Wearing a vegetable seems fashionable.
4. You have a button that says David Tennant makes me squee. (sad to say I own one.)
5. Angel statues scare the holy fuck out of you.
6. You have an action figure of your favorite Doctor and carry him around everywhere. (I have two. one of Tom Baker, and Matt Smith wearing a fez and holding a mop.)
7. Apples are rubbish.
8. Pears are gross and disgusting.
9. You see a british phonebooth and you automatically claim it as your own TARDIS and invite your best friend to go see the dinosaurs with you in said TARDIS.(I have one!)
10. You like Bananas.
11. You get into major arguments with Back To The Future fans.
12. You want your own personal Dalek.
13. You have written Bad Wolf on atleast one thing that is blue.
14. You know atleast three songs by Billie Piper.
15. You watch Law and Order UK now that Freema
Doctor Who 1021. The Doctor always stays out of trouble.Doctor Who 1023 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. The Doctor does not look human, humans look Time-Lord.
3. He's the Doctor, he's worse than everybody's aunt.
4. The Doctor never interferes in the affairs of other people or planets, unless there's children crying.
5. Fish fingers with custard are a culinary delight.
6. The Doctor is most definitely a madman with a box.
7. Always trust the Doctor.
8. Even the Doctor makes a mistake sometimes, that's what he needs his companions for. And of course because everyone needs some company.
9. The TARDIS is sexy.
10. Don't touch a cookie in the TARDIS, they are dangerous.
11. Compared to travelling with the Doctor, the London Blitz is a safe place to be.
12. The Eleventh Doctor has a way of having absolutely brilliant ideas, and then going about them all wrong.
13. Amy is awesome.
14. The new Daleks look like a bad version of the Power Rangers; they just got a few colours wrong.
15. Cracks in walls can be very dangerous.
16. The Doctor has p
Why I was forced to insult my teacherOur teacher comes to class straight from his law office, always in a tie and sometimes in a suit. Always very professional. Today I'm surprised to see him in a pale yellow coat and bright green tie. It assaults the eyes and makes me think of white jackets and celery.Why I was forced to insult my teacher3 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
"Nice tie, sir," I say, feeling that it needs commenting on.
He laughs and wonders aloud whether or not I'm being sarcastic.
"So!" Coat off, tie loosened, shirts sleeves rolled, laptop out. "What did everyone do on their day off yesterday? Around the room. Anna, start!"
I grin, remembering. "I received a shipment three weeks early."
"A shipment of what?"
I smile, shake my head, put my arm on the table and lean on my hand. "Well, it's kind of embarrassing."
"Ooooooh." A collective noise like I've been called to the principal's office.
"No, okay, it was a a set of Doctor Who action figures."
I'd said embarrassing because we're college students; because I'd been running around the house with Eleven in my hand like he was
The Doctor's Letter.Dear Mr. Slenderman,The Doctor's Letter.4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
We have never met, as I am sure you are aware.
But as of late I have received word from many, many reputable sources that you are being rather a nuisance on the planet Earth and in that general region of the space-time continuum. Now, do not try and deny your presence at the Shadow Proclamation in the Delta Galaxy: you were informed of your limitations, as well as your freedoms and warned to stay at least 11.7 million light years away from the Milky Way, Andromeda and Sagittarius Dwarf and Canis Major Dwarf galaxies- which, I must admit, is talent: I've never had that many Galactic restraining orders in my life! (As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone has except maybe the Daleks. But that's another story) .You are closely related to the Silence in subspecies and abilities: like them , you are little more than a parasite. And a particularly foul parasite at that.
You have caused nothing but despair and distress to the Universe and every other living t
The whovian alphabetA is for Angel you freeze with your eyeThe whovian alphabet3 years ago in Humor More Like This
B is for Box that the Doctor can fly
C is for Custard, a fish-finger treat
D is for Danger; you never retreat
E is for Explosion; a good time to run
F is for Friendship- always good fun
G is for golf and for grassy golf balls
H is for Help when he answers our calls
I is for Ice cream, and that's always sad
J is for Jammy Dodger, which make daleks mad
K is for Kestrel, which things often aren't
L is for Leadworth; the upper part
M is for Manual he threw in a star
N is for New Earth; a bad place for a car
O is for Ood, living only to serve
P is for Pompeii that he couldn't preserve
Q is for Question that must not be asked
R is for Rassilon, who ruled in the past
S is for Sonic, which doesn't do wood
T is for Time Lord, who weren't always good
U is for U.N.I.T., protecting the earth
V is for Venus; best give it a wide berth
W is for Wibbly, the lever to use
X is for EXtra shielding; what a cruise ship could use
Y is for Yeti, fascinating to see
Sick Day- DW Short Story Amy rose with a start. Something had woken her from her sleep, but she wasn't sure what it was. She thought it might have been a crash of some sort. Perhaps she had imagined it. Rubbing her eyes sleepily, she swung her legs over the side of her bed and waited to see if she heard the noise again.Sick Day- DW Short Story3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
And then, there it was- a loud smash, followed by moaning and coughing. It seemed to be coming from next door- the Doctor's bedroom.
Curious to see what the Doctor's room looked like (she had never been in it), but albeit cautious, Amy pulled on a large robe and walked next door to the Doctor's room and switched on the light.
"Doctor? Are you all right?"
The Doctor's bedroom was large, larger than her own. He was able to fit a king-sized bed, a leather sofa, a flat-screen and a desk into one space. Various shelves with odd objects (such as past, broken sonic screwdrivers, a long, multicolored scarf, a twenty-first cent
Doctor WhoHurtling through time and space,Doctor Who9 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Can he ever find a place?
Jumping forward to a brand new earth,
Jumping back to an empty hearth.
Forward again to see the Face of Boe,
Back in time to meet an old foe.
He is pursued by an incessant fact,
The likes of which he can't take back.
His entire home, his people his soul,
All gone, leaving him without a goal.
The last of the Time Wars,
The end of his kind,
He is trapped b
We've Got Mail!Amy and Rory are gone, but Time Lords are clever, and there's always a way to keep in touch...We've Got Mail!5 months ago in Sci-Fi More Like This
“We’ve got mail!” River caroled as she bounced into the Tardis, waving a handful of heavy vellum envelopes.
“Give me!” the Doctor ran down the Tardis stairs and snatched half the envelopes from River’s grasp, scattering others across the entryway floor.
River didn’t protest, she was as eager as he was to discover the contents.
They both sat down right there on the entryway floor and started opening envelopes.
The Doctor slit open a thick square envelope with his pinkie and pulled out the sheaf of papers inside. He quickly unfolded them.
“Hello, Raggedy Man, What’s up?”
Tears started in his eyes at that irreverent greeting, he grinned fit to bust and blinked his eyes clear.
“We got your last letter,” Amy continued. “Sounds like you put my daughter through the ringer. Really, you should know better than to take