|Open Spots||Open Spots|1 year ago in Personal More Like This
This journal explains what each clan is accepting.
For example if it says females are closed in Featherclan, you cannot make a female cat in Featherclan as there may be too many female and not enough males.
THE CLANS ARE CLOSED!!!
TRIBE IS OPEN!!!
Do not comment on this journal asking 'Can I have whatever gender cat in whatever clan'. All the information is in the journal and if you are new just follow the how to join journal. Any comments like that will NOT be answered
Cat Count: 61
Medicine Cat: Closed[Bullet; Red]
Medicine cat apprentice: Closed[Bullet; Red]
Warrior: Closed[Bullet; Red]
|Moving Up Ranks||Moving Up Ranks|3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Every time your cat moves a rank, you must update your application. All rank changes will be announced in the clan and tribe news journals.
Once you have drawn the pictures, please note the group in the correct format (example- FeatherClan : Ranking up) with the ranking up pictures linked in the note.
Clan Rank Up Process
KIT TO APPRENTICE
• Must have been a kit for at least 3 days.
• Must have:
- 1 picture of the kit with its family
- 1 picture of the kit's Daily Life
- 1 picture of the Apprentice Ceremony
KIT TO MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
• Must have been a kit for at least 3 days
• Must have:
- 1 picture of the kit with it's family
- 1 picture of the kit showing some interest in being a medicine cat (helping, watching, looking at herbs, exploring med den, etc.)
- 1 picture of the kit at the Medicine Cat Meeting
WARRIOR/APPRENTICE TO MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE/MEDICINE CAT
|How to Join||How to Join|3 years ago in Personal More Like This
• Step 1
-Watch the Group
• Step 2
-Read all the important journals that are "Stickied"
-If you would like to join the tribe, go to the gallery -> clan and tribe guides and read about the tribe and its requirements.
-Read the Rules
-Check the Open Spots
(make sure your cat is the only cat in their clan with that prefix)