| Open Spots || Open Spots |2 years ago in Personal More Like This
This journal explains what each clan is accepting.
For example if it says females are closed in Featherclan, you cannot make a female cat in Featherclan as there may be too many female and not enough males.
SOME OF THE CLANS ARE OPEN!!!
Do not comment on this journal asking 'Can I have whatever gender cat in whatever clan'. All the information is in the journal and if you are new just follow the how to join journal. Any comments like that will NOT be answered
Cat Count: 91
ONLY ACCEPTING MALE WARRIORS
Medicine Cat: Closed
Medicine cat apprentice: Closed[Bullet; Red]
Warrior: Closed[Bullet; Red]
Another 10 Ways to Annoy Warriors10. Buy Dustpelt and Ferncloud birth control pills.Another 10 Ways to Annoy Warriors3 years ago in Scraps More Like This
9. Ask Lionblaze if he thinks Jayfeather's attractive.
8. Trip Berrynose. When he becomes mad at you, roll your eyes and say "It wouldn't happen if you had a semi-functional tail".
7. Tell Lionblaze that Cinderheart didn't actually care about the prophecy, she was just looking for an excuse to break up.
6. Ask Graystripe about his "thing" for silver she-cats.
5. At a Gathering, loudly announce that Crowfeather is the real father of Lillykit and Seedkit.
4. Go up to Breezepelt and sing loudly "Tomorrow";
"The sun'll come out, tomorrow. Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow..."
3. Suggest to all living cats that visit the Dark Forest at night that when it's daytime, the Dark Forest Warriors are actually just an interpretive dance team.
2. Have an angry horde of kittypets chase after Tigerstar. Constantly remind him of this later on.
1. Whenever Ashfur tries to rationalize for attempted murder of 4 cats, tell him "Love is redundant unless
Farewell, SwiftpawAn apprentice's body lay motionless in the clearing of Thunderclan, his spotted pelt groomed neatly with the mourning of his clan. The battered scars caused by ruthless canine teeth still lay deeply against his fur, bearing the ugly reminder of what was happening in the forest. Several pairs of eyes followed the pale, tabby warrior that padded up his side, bending his neck to rasp his tongue over the ears of the apprentice in a final goodbye. A flame colored tom wandered up to the two, overlooking Thunderclan with worry in his emerald eyes.Farewell, Swiftpaw4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"Longtail, we're sending a patrol to bury Swiftpaw so "
Longtail's paler green eyes snapped up from the dead apprentice, burning into the face of the orange feline.
"Without vigil, Fireheart? First he's denied a warrior ceremony, and now he doesn't even get a vigil?" Brow furrowed, Longtail proceeded to step over the broken body, lip curling over his teeth.
Standing his ground, Fireheart looked down on the older warrior. "It's too dangerous a