An example table top from Elizabethan Times with quill pen, example glasses and bottle, map, candlestick and "world" globe.
Could be good for Captain's Table on a Pirate Ship etc..
Please observe my stock rules.
1. You don't need to ask permission if you want to use my stock
2. You can use my stock for anything in Deviant Art ie Prints but if you want to use outside of DA please ask first. A small charge is applicable for commercial work.
3. Credit me in your work/deviation, this means: link to my stock account in your deviation description.
4. Send me a note or leave a comment with a link to your work so I can fave it.
5. You can use my stock to create another stock picture but you have to follow the same rules: Credit me and inform me.
Also please try to be imaginative in the new work you create, just turning it black and white is not really enough to constitute new art.
My art Account