Odd to see me posting two plush in a matter of three days.
Done from an online pattern found here- [link] The body worked out extremely well (it even has wings and a tail) but the feathers aren't written well. By following the pattern by the way it was written, the feathers didn't line up, so I redid the pattern my own way for them. I also got rid of the outlining because it doesn't work right and doesn't look right.
Done with colors I'm trying to get rid of because I don't have enough for a larger project.
This is an ami I decided to make mainly to challenge myself to try new shapes. Since the Elgyem pokemon's head is like, a giant egg with two saucers in it (I don't even know lol, I guess it's it's supposed to be like a satellite?), I thought it would be a good way to try combining crocheted pieces together in ways that's new to me. It came out alright, there's some things I maybe would do different if I did it again (I won't though, this was so much work haha), but overall I'd say it was worth it since I did work out some new ideas.
Pokemon belong to Nintendo, pattern for the ami is mine.
I did it! Please met the new size of Lalaloopsies, the medium Lalaloopsy! Ivory is made of an altered version of my medium doll pattern. Her head is much bigger, the legs thinner and a bit longer.
She has clothes directly crochetd to her body. But the boots and hat are removable Her hair nearly killed me. It took hours to make it, especially since every curl is carefully sewn into place so it stays in place
I already have another Loopsy I want to crochet and I hope I find the time to do so this year