Since was gone a new Skinner stamp need to come....Here it is. Nothing animated...Wanted to keep it simple. I tryed to make it look sorta "fangirl"-like. I am not a Skinner Fangirl but I still wuv him a lot. <3 I need to do a one with Sideshow Bob too! Feel free to use it!
Here is my Top 10 Villains who are boring, pathetic or ones that make me feel like putting their faces through tables. Here we go!
10. The Wolf from the Sword in the Stone: He was scrawny and pathetic compared to the wolf pack in the Jungle Book and what's with the pencil-neck? He did kinda spoil the movie because just look at him! He looks more like he could be in the Disney shorts than in the feature films.
9. Raja the Tiger in the 1960 Disney short "Goliath II": Same thing I said about the wolf, but only worse! Even though he's in a Disney short, the rest of characters surrounding him look like they could be in the Disney movies. Raja also has the same pencil-neck as the wolf and looks so ridicules compared to Shere Khan! Too bad Walt died before the Jungle Book was released. He would've thought the tiger and wolves look perfect compared to those other two! If you haven't seen the short then check it out. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVPx3E…
8. Madame Medusa from the Rescuers: I really hate her and I feel so sorry for Penny!
7. The Horned King from the Black Cauldron(The Black Sheep of Disney Animation): This guy is basically a skeleton with skin on some parts of his body which is kinda gross and he's pure evil and wants to destroy the world with the Cauldron Born! No wonder the Black Cauldron had a PG rating! Also his death was more nasty than Oogie Boogie's in the Nightmare Before Christmas since he was just a burlap sack full of bugs.
6. Rasputin from Don Bluth's Anastasia: The real Rasputin wasn't really evil, he was just neutral. A crazy monk who drank too much and he was lucky that nobody killed him! However in the movie, he was evil and also rather pathetic! Look at that face he's making!! If Anastasia had a G rating then why was Rasputin falling apart like a zombie? That's disgusting!! For a rather pathetic villain he still has a great villain song "In the Dark of the Night". Also his death was very similar to the Horned King's!
5. Russ Cargill from the Simpsons Movie: The guy's a jerk!! Mr. Burns and Sideshow Bob were better villains!
4. Judge Claude Frollo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame: I'm pretty sure you Frollo fans are gonna wanna kill me for this. I just don't like him! Enough said!
3. A tie between Gaston from Beauty and the Beast and Clayton from Tarzan: Enough said about Gaston. Clayton was a complete jerk and was too proud to know that killing animals is wrong. Eventually he wound up hanging himself at the end! That's terrible!!
2. Aloysius O'Hare from the Lorax: He was really a pathetic villain!! He was such an annoying little jerk who cares nothing but money!!
1. Jeffrey Fecalman(Better known as Jeff) from this one Family Guy episode "Screams of Silence: The Story of Brenda Q.": Enough said! Who else hates domestic violence?
Honorable mentions: The Griffin family (Family Guy) Mr. Spacely (The Jetsons) This one episode "Invisibly Yours, George" for example. www.trilulilu.ro/video-animati… Carlos (Hop) Sid Phillips (Toy Story) Bill Bluff (Doug's 1st Movie) Aunt Figg and Dr. Applecheeks (Tom and Jerry: The Movie) Désirée D'Allure (One-shot villain in Chip and Dale: Rescue Rangers) Ren Hoek (Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon only) This episode "Ren Seeks Help" for example. www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watc… Mrs. Toad and Miss Fieldmouse (Thumbelina) Queen Gnorga (A Troll in Central Park) Prince Charming (Shrek the Third)