Hidamari-Anpan's Hetalia Head Inserts1. Nations get to choose their own human names and day when they celebrate their birthday. Some nations think they were already born with human names.
2. Nations calling other nations by their human names or nicknames associating with either of the other country's official name and/or human name can indicate the level of intimacy they have between one another (or the nation just loves to give nicknames)
3. A nation introducing himself/herself with their human name first is still considered a taboo for the more conservative countries.
4. There are several alternate worlds coexisting with the Hetalia universe and each universe is linked to one another. With the Hetalia universe being the main and stabilizing core universe.
5. Whatever happens in the Hetalia universe will determine the fate of the other universes.
6. One of them is the Nyotalia universe. Here, the countries' counterparts are genderbent versions of themselves that have superhuman capabilities. One of these capabilities is
X-I's 100 Hetalia Head-Canons1. All nations can inherently understand each other when they're talking, regardless of what languages are being spoken at the time. Despite this, most, if not all nations are at least bilingual, because while they might be able to understand one another, they can't understand humans unless they can actually speak their languages.X-I's 100 Hetalia Head-Canons3 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
2. Colonies, states, territories, and provinces are literally part of the nation that owns them. They're inexorably linked to it by invisible ties, and it takes great strength of will to forcibly break free of that bond once it is in place. If something happens to a colony/state/territory/province/etc., the nation will feel it, and if the nation is in danger or in trouble, the protectorates of that nation will instinctively band together to defend it.
3. There are two types of civil wars, and also how the nations are affected by them. The first type is when there is a clash of ideals in the government and a certain percentage of the people, and those peopl
Pineapple's 100 Hetalia Headcanons1. The only way a nation can truly die is when his or her people and culture have disappeared, warped, or been completely destroyed. They are virtually indestructible otherwise, a reflection of how persistent and adaptable humanity is.Pineapple's 100 Hetalia Headcanons4 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
2. Nations can physically "die", meaning their bodies can shut down, but they'll come back to life sooner or later. This is an extremely painful, weakening process.
3. Superficial, or physical, injuries dealt by others heal very quickly for nations; however, the length of time depends on the severity and location of the injury. Also, if an injury that is dealt corresponds with a major battle or event, it may leave some lasting damage. Injuries that result from battles or natural disasters heal like human injuries do and are much more likely to leave scars.
4. The animals or non-human companions that nations keep take on the nation's immortality and some measure of their power. This is because such creatures become the nation's familiars/spirit animals/to
Pagi, I'm Malaysia 2Let's visit Malaysia!Pagi, I'm Malaysia 29 months ago in General Fiction More Like This
"Guys, take a seat!" Malaysia told the nations as she led them into a mamak store. England looked around, assuming everything there was spicy. America was pumped up, and was talking animatedly to Japan. Malaysia had the workers combine tables for them to sit together, and England just had to make a fuss.
"Blimey! Why isn't there an air conditioner here?" He asked Malaysia, and she just grinned.
"Its a mamak store, not some high class fancy English restaurant Iggy." She said, sitting next to Singapore and across him. England frowned, but didn't say anything.
"Malaysia, dudette, where's the menu?" America asked. Malaysia gave him a blank look and pointed to the wall, where there was a huge whiteboard with words and prices on it.
"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A PROPER MENU!?" England exclaimed, shocked. America squinted at the board.
"Some have, but this one no have." Malaysia answered and the nations just stared at th
Hetalia Headcanons [Guatemala]Magdalena couldn't feel anymore stressed. Really, the stupid American had been ranting for a good 20 minutes now on nothing but hamburgers! Magdalena's fingers twitched with the need to do something, contemplating pulling out her braid to satisfy her hands restlessness. Placing a large hand on the agitated Guatemalan's shoulder, Germany squeezed her upper arm. Most would find this action threatening, especially concerning that Germany usually did that to those that misbehaved. However, this was simply of comfort touch of a friend that felt the same as she.Hetalia Headcanons [Guatemala]1 year ago in General Fiction More Like This
Magdalena could almost hear the Germans' voice telling her to 'calm down Magda, he can't talk forever' though sometimes she sincerely doubted that.
Glancing at Germany, she could hear the soothing sound of England yelling at America. Sighing with relief, Magdalena sagged silently into her chair; only to straighten like a whip once she saw America heading in her direction. (Poor England's wrist was caught in America's vice-like grip a
Blank Hetalia OC SheetCountry/City/State Information-Blank Hetalia OC Sheet2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Capital City (if country):
Flag (Coat of Arms):
Biggest Ethnic Group:
Anything on your body that represents your country?:
Potential Love Interest:
~Hetalia Headcanons~Norway smokes whenever he is upset or angry. It helps him calm down.~Hetalia Headcanons~3 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Germany is afraid of snakes.
Whenever a leader dies or gets assassinated, the personification of that country or area is temporarily blind, representing the fact that they and their people have no clue what will be happening next.
Italy and Romano are NOT lightweights when it comes to alcohol.
Sweden used to wear a lot of flannel whenever Finland once said that it was a cool pattern.
Norway and Belarus don't smile often because to them, smiles are very valuable. They will smile around those that they care for, but not for little things that don't matter to them. So getting a smile from them is like a gift… one that you shouldn't take lightly.
Romano has nightmares multiple times a week, because of this he is a very cranky person in the morning and throughout the day takes naps whenever he can.
Ukraine likes to drink, especially with friends and with her family.
Liechtenstein can be very scary when she wants to be. Her
I n d o n e s i a X J a p a n [Mamochi]Gerutu dan rasa kesal keluar dari seorang pemuda Jepang bernama Honda Kiku. Pemuda tersebut juga sedang menyenderkan bagian depan tubuh nya ke dinding. Tangan nya yang dilapisi sarung tangan putih menutup sebagian dari wajah nya.I n d o n e s i a X J a p a n [Mamochi]2 years ago in Romance More Like This
Keringat bercucuran di pelipis nya seperti dia habis melawan sesuatu. Gigi ia rapatkan dan mata juga ia tutup seerat-erat nya.
"Ada apa Honda Kiku? Kau takut untuk melihat orang sengsara?~"
Suara yang bergema di kepala pemuda tersebut hanya dapat membuat Kiku merasa makin kesal.
Kiku bergumam yang juga diikuti oleh helaan nafas yang berat. Memang tidak ada siapapun di ruangan interogasi itu, hanya meja, kursi, lampu tua dan Kiku.
Tetapi tidak ada yang tahu, di dalam kepala Kuro juga terdapat 2nd player dari dirinya. Yang selama ini membantu dirinya sendiri untuk menjadi lebih kuat.
Kuro tidak pernah ingin untuk menginvasi kakak dan adiknya. Tapi apa jadinya, sejak masalah antara Serbia dan Austria yang memulai perang dunia I.
Ini antara hidup da
Hetalia Headcanons [Canada and Romano]Hetalia Headcanons [Canada and Romano]1 year ago in General Fiction More Like This
North Italy, Veneziano to his family, was always cheerful and bubbly. Sometimes sadden but never for too long. To see him with any other emotion was surprising. To see him overprotective and angry was unheard of.
Well, let's just say, it's scarier than Belarus in her 'marry me' phase.
United States of America, America to keep it short, was always loud and energetic. Sometimes angry but he could never hold a grudge. To see him with any other emotion was shocking. To see him deadly serious was only reserved for the wars.
To see it come up now? Well, you could freaking see America emitting a Russia aura of death.
Ancient Rome, just Rome or Grandpa Rome to those whom talk to him, was always upbeat and easily excited. Sometimes he was wise but never will it just be a wise statement. To see him with any other emotion was startling. To see him furious and blood thirsty were just tales of his golden age.
To see the Ancient wielding a giant weapon with the purpose to slice your head off? Down r
FranceypantsLOL Headcanons: North Italy Italy has monophobia/autophobia, the fear of being alone. That’s why when anyone sees him alone, he’s either busy making pasta, painting and taking a siesta, playing with the cat, or even singing to himself. Those are his coping mechanisms with the anxiety of being by himself. The root of the fear was the disappearance or/and death of his grandfather, Roman Empire, and his childhood friend/crush, Holy Roman Empire. Only Germany knows that he takes medication for his condition.FranceypantsLOL Headcanons: North Italy2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Although Italy is considered a coward, give him a one handed sword and he becomes a fearsome fighter who’s fencing skills are unrivalled.
His artwork is a good indication of what mood he was in when painting or sketching a picture. Pictures that have bright colours and generate a positive feeling shows that he was happy at the time of creating it, while the more dark and ominous ones show’s he wasn’t feeling so good. The more grotesque the im