Lord of the Rings ABCs
A is for brave Aragorn whom Arwen did admire
B is for the Balrog and dear Bilbo of the Shire
C is for the courage of the heroes in the story
D for the Dead Marshes, which the hobbitses found gory
E is for Lord Elrond and the Elvish clan he leads
F is for young Frodo and his mighty, noble deeds
G is for ol' Gandalf, little Gimili and (yuck!) Gollum
H is for Helms Deep and the battle at the bottom
I is for Isildur, too bad he kept the ring
J is jubilation at the return of the King
K is for dark Khazad-dum, where orcish evil lies
L is for *sigh* Legolas, what dreamy, crystal eyes
M is for Meriadoc, known as Merry by his friends
N is for the Nazgul, nasty creatures to the end
O is for Osgiliath, the mighty, broken city
P for Peregrin (Pippin) Took's insatiable curiosity
Q is for the quiet way of life back at Bag End
R for peaceful Rivendell and the Rohhirim that Rohan sends
S is for good Samwise, and Shelob whom he slew
(not to mention Saruma
Lord of the Rings conventionRules and conditions of entry to a Middle-earth convention:Lord of the Rings convention7 years ago in Humor More Like This
· Do not argue that The Ring is one-size-fits-all
· Do not argue the mineral composition of The Ring.
· Do not perform magic tricks with The Ring.
· Do not try the ring on for size
· You were not chosen by the ring, no matter how much you argue.
· Do not call The Ring an accessory.
· Swinging a long sword, mace or any other weapon around you or using any incantation, spell, chant or otherwise is not an approved method of seeing if someone is using The Ring
· The ring will not burst into flames if I feed it to the Nazgul
· The ring does not entitle the wearer to bragging rights of any kind.
· Do not claim to be Saurons understudy without the proper documentation.
· Do not attempt to forge the mother of all Rings
· Do not ask the Dwarves to forge said ring.
· Engraving runes, Elven script