Hello everyone here is a little project i made to improve my Lighting . took me about two days . Softwares : modo , cinema 4D , AE , PS . Rendered in modo . here you can find more renders for the entire room with different day times / lights .
My first render with 3ds Max and Vray.. i started working with Max a week ago, not the worst result i´d say... although some of the geometry ended up in a pretty bad shape... mainly the room itself since it was the first thing i did...
Finally I've finished this. You've maybe saw the high poly here: [link]
Comes around 9K Tris. (I know its quite too much) Textures are big ones for showing purposes. (I really can't figure out how to make a sharp and good looking 512x512 texture yet) I really need to learn to optimize stuff.
EDIT: Uploaded a new version with optimized lighting.
This was my little project. I wanted to push the technology of Unity 3D and also my skills further on. I also wanted to see how close the final results go with the Remedy´s Alan Wake game engine and more spesific with the The Triple D's Oh Deer Diner scene.
Polygon count was pretty high with 320k. Textures were also pretty high resolutions. Unity can handle those pretty well and gave me a solid 60fps with a very heavy graphics settings on 1920x1080. Unity is pretty sweet engine to work with and I´m going to do something similar like this in the future.
Softwares used: 3ds max 2011, Adobe Photoshop, Unity 3D. Modeling, uvw wrapping, texturing, animating, level design, lighting made by me.
Hope you like these screens and comments are welcome!