.:A Thousand Years:. -part 4-.:A Thousand Years:. -part 4-11 months ago in Settings More Like This
--AUTHORS NOTE: Hello my beautiful and sexy readers ;P I apologize for this chapter being over a week late, and very short. Thank you for being so patient with me!~ As most of you know, I have recently gotten Paint tool SAI, so I've been drawing more than writing in my free time. But I promise that I will try to be more efficient with these updates.
* * * *
Blue eyes shone in the darkness. They began to glide closer, sliding over the forest floor like water over the mountains.
"Who's there?" An orange tom hissed into the night.
"It's just me," A gray she-cat slid into the moonlight.
The tom flattened out his fur
Charater SheetCharacter SheetCharater Sheet3 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Other Names: -Optional-
Allegiance: (Bay, Raine, or None)
History: (Must be at least 100 words)
Theme Song: -Optional-
Strengths and Weaknesses
(You have to have a strength and a weakness. Example: You're really fast but your strength is lacking. You can add more after that if you want.)
Picture: -Optional- (Note: If you have a picture you don't have to fill out the following)
Physical Build: (Example: Slender, Skinny, Bulky)
Hair: (color, style)
Signs1. IN A LAUNDROMAT: Automatic washing machines. Please remove all your clothes when the light goes out.Signs4 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. IN A LONDON DEPARTMENT STORE: Bargain Basement Upstairs.
3. IN AN OFFICE: Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please bring it back or further steps will be taken.
4. IN ANOTHER OFFICE: After the tea break staff should empty the teapot and stand upside down on the draining board.
5. ON A CHURCH DOOR: This is the gate of Heaven. Enter ye all by this door. (This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use side entrance)
6. OUTSIDE A SECOND HAND SHOP: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines, etc. Why n
LIARTears streaming,LIAR8 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Nothing seems to make sense.
you lied to me,
and i loved you.
Forget the hugs
and o's that i sent you.
Forget the way I talked
to you and made you feel.
You're a fake, a fraud, a
Nothing you can do can save
you from being dismissed from
I gave you a second chance.
S T U P I D
I hate liars.
At least you can leave
with the satisfaction to
know that i loved you
with my whole being.
Three Days Gace.
I hate every thing about you.
Songs calm me,
but you never will.
I'm ending my life for you.
100 Secrets of Morrowind100 Secrets of Morrowind100 Secrets of Morrowind7 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
1. Skooma is actually a very powerful form of caffeine.
2. All Khajiits celebrate a happy little holiday called Moonsugar Day. It just HAPPENS to fall EXACTLY on Christmas Day...
3. If ANYTHING bad happens on Vvardenfell, the city of Ald'Ruhn is always affected first, most severely, and often exclusively.
4. Ald'Ruhn is frequently invaded by hordes of line-dancing penguins. Sometimes crowds of dancing, prancing mango melons come along, too.
5. The name of the Ashlands has been changed to the Asslands.
6. As a matter of fact, the Asslands and anything related to them have had their names changed to involve butts.
Mary SueThere was once a girl named Mary Sue. She lived in the wonderful world of Fanfiction. Everywhere she went, no matter what the series, she was different, yet always the same. Sometimes she revisited these series, making every boy fall for her once again. The thing each of Mary Sue's forms had in common; they were all extremely cliche, they all were irresistible, they all were perfect in every way possible. But in the world of Fanfiction, Mary Sue often only visited people if she was told by the Mighty Authors, who would create another form for her.Mary Sue7 years ago in Humor More Like This
One day, Mary Sue was in her pretty pink mansion, sipping the finest tea in the most expensive
Funny SayingsAny law enacted with more than fifty words contains at least one loopholeFunny Sayings7 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
Evil is live spelled backwards
God must love stupid people, he made so many of them
When all else fails, read the instuctions
"Push" is the force exerted upon the door marked "Pull"
What some people lack in intelligence, they make up in stupidity
There is a difference between an open mind and a hole in the head
The light at the end of the tunnel could turn out to be the headlight of an oncoming train
A watched pot never boils, unless you light the gas under it
If your parents don't have kids, odds are you won't either
Curiosity kills more mice than cats