Meme for Single ocs!Hello there! Got a single character needing for some lovin'? Well drag them on down here to take this interview! c:
1. Now, tell us about yourself? Why do you think you need a significant other?
2. Lets get to the question that people will care about most here, do you prefer men, women, or both?
3. Hm, I see. What are you looking for in a mate?
4. Any past relationships or experiences you'd like to vent about?
5. Well any last words? I'm sure those suckers will be lining up quick. Now that will be $200 dollars. c:
6. Oh wait! Almost forgot, if you have any other single friends looking to mingle tag them below. x3
Camping MemeCamping memeCamping Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1. PICK TEN CHARACTERS
2. DON'T LOOK AHEAD
3. ANSWER QUESTIONS
1. All of them are camping, where are they camping?
2. 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 are in one tent. How do they feel about this?
3. 2, 4, 6, 8,and 10 are in another tent, how do they react?
4. Each group sets up their own tent, who knows what they are doing? Which group sets up faster?
5. CAMPFIRE!!!!! Who's the pyro?
6. 3 and 4 make s'mores, are they succsessfull?
7. 1 wants to make a s'more but catches 10's hair on fire. Explain the situation.
8.2 and 9 try to climb a tree, who falls out?
9. 5 needs to go to the bathroom. Where do they go?
10. 6 and 7 knock the tent of one of the teams over. What were tthey doing?
11. The tentless team has
OC Number Meme .:2:. BlankOC Number Replacement MemeOC Number Meme .:2:. Blank3 years ago in Memes More Like This
1) Pick 10 characters in any order
2) Don't change the questions
3) Please don't look at the questions while picking characters, it's more fun if you don't!
4) Tag 2-5 people to do the meme (if you want)
5) Have fun!
PICK TEN CHARACTERS::
1. First comes first, who are you, your age, and add an interesting hobby!
2.  What do you regret the most?
3. Do you have a fetish ? And does  fill it?
4.  becomes Emo! What was the cause and who will be the most concerned, ,  or 
5.  Loses his/her keys to his/her house.  Invites  to stay over at his/her house. What happens next?
6. Who would win a fight,  or ?
7. A party was held at 's house!  gets drunk and  notices. Does  do anything?
8. Does  want a child? Yes or no? If yes, a boy or a girl and how many?
9.  falls asleep on 's couch. What'
Numbered MemeYet another generic numbered character narrative meme.Numbered Meme3 years ago in Memes More Like This
This meme works best when you choose the characters before reading the questions.
You know the drill by now, choose X number of OC's (Or come up with somebody on the spot.) As with my other meme, Special talents or abilities are more than welcomed.
In this case you're gonna need seven characters . Give some brief description of them.
Let's begin, shall we? You can write simple responses, or drawn out paragraphs.
1. Number 3 and 6 get into a bareknuckled brawl. How does the fight go? Who wins? The reasoning for the fight is up to you. (If you are not feeling particularly creative then Number 6 has delivered a pride destroying insult to 3.)
2. Numbers 5,4,and 1 get together to play a prank on 7. ("Prank" can be anything from a clever house egging, to joyfully tearing off a limb.)
3. Number 7 is pissed. How do they take their rage out on 2? (Why are they pissed? Is t
Hospital MemeHospital MemeHospital Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1. Don't look ahead.
2. Pick ten charaters ranomely.
1. 2 brakes their arm. How?
2. 5 comes in for a heart transplant. How do they feel about this?
3. 7,1 and 3 are nurses on duty. Who voluntieres to help with 5's surgery and why?
4. 10 has cancer. Do they die?
5. 8 gets an xray. What did they do?
6. 6 and 4 are pregnant! Congradulations! Are they happy about this? Explain what happens when the doctor tells them this.
7. WHAT COLOUR CAST DOES 2 GET?! (yes it is very important.)
8. 7 and 1 are caught making out in a vacant room. Explain.
9. The pregnant person gives birth. What gender is it and what is its name?
10. Finish however you wish.
Writer's Meme - Blank1. Tell us about your favorite writing project/universe that you've worked with and why.Writer's Meme - Blank4 years ago in Memes More Like This
2. How many characters do you have? Do you prefer males or females?
3. How do you come up with names, for characters (and for places if you're writing about fictional places)?
4. Tell us about one of your first stories/characters!
5. By age, who is your youngest character? Oldest? How about "youngest"?
6. Where are you most comfortable writing? At what time of day? Computer or good ol' pen and paper?
7. Do you listen to music while you write? What kind? Are there any songs you like to relate/apply to your characters?
8. What's your favourite genre to write? To read?
9. How do you get ideas for your characters? Describe the process of creating them.
10. What are some really weird situations your characters have been in? Everything from serious canon scenes to meme questions counts!
11. Who is your favourite character to write? Least favourite?
12. In what story did you feel you did the best job of w
Your Dream Videogame MemeName: Name of the game.Your Dream Videogame Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
Genre: What type of genre of the game is? An RPG, A beat em' up? Or is it a Fighting party game? You can add more than one genre here.
Theme: Is it fantasy, or sci-fi, or any other theme? You can add more than one theme here.
ESRB: What is the game rated with?
Contains: To indicate what caused the ESRB to go up or low.
Setting: What world and/or time takes place? Is it a fantasy world? A sci-fi world? Or is it a world inhabitated by goblins wh keeps toilet and cent-spitting unicorn frogs? Give a brief explanation on the universe.
Gameplay: How it must be played. Is it a simple Mario Kart-esque game? A fighting game? Or is it a game where the player must race and fight at the same time? How the game must be played?
Plot: You don't really have to write a whole story. Simply add a brief explanation of the game. To avoid major spoilers.
Other: Add anything here, like a trivia or somethin'.