Finally got a break from work to finish off some art that others bought. Threw in some old ones just to fill up the space.
There are a couple of battletech art, a non-BT power armor, and some ex-BT custom unseens. An individual has bought the Lei Shen and Tarasque, as well as all the custom unseens from me for a personal non-BT project. So i guess that won't be BT art anymore. Although I was told the project is cross-universe and will probably work with BT stuff as well. Not much details on that.
I was promised that the art will be filed under a creative commons license, and is bought so minis can be made of them. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- INFO:
1. Lei Shen: 65 tonner IS mech with SN-PPC, LPPC + Capacitor, ER-Large Laser, and 2 Medium Pulse Lasers.
2. Tarasque: 100 ton Clan mech with 4 Gauss Rifles and 3 ER Medium Lasers.
3. Power Armor: Has jump jets and some Grenade launcher and gun (non battletech stuff).
4. Flemmenwerfer: IS mech with 3 Plasma rifles.
5. Gnat: Originally a custom unseen of the Locust - same basic weapons load as locust (2 MGs, a ER Small Laser).
6. Xiphos: Originally the custom Marauder - same basic weapons load with 2 ER PPCs, 2 ER Medium Lasers and a AC5.
7. Geruda: Originally the custom Phoenix Hawk - has ER Large Laser and 2 ER Medium Lasers and jump jets.
8. Hurlbat: New design for the custom Longbow (with i accidentally tore up during erasing ; either way, never liked it anyway). Same weapons load as classic longbow - 2 LRM-20s, 2-LRM-5s, and 2 ER Medium Lasers.
9. Kris: Originally the custom Stinger with a ER Medium Laser, and 2 MGs.
10. Dragoon: Originally the custom Scorpion with a modified weapons load. The original was planned to have an UAC-5 and an SRM-6 with 2 Medium Lasers. I added a belly mounted MG turret to shoot enemies that try to hide under this thing.
The SG-08 Orion, also known as walker by the zygotian military, is a front-line, full assault use GA. It is the largest GA in use by the symbiotian military and is also the most devastating. The unit is comprised of two parts the steed, and the rider. The rider is fully capable of dismounting the the lower unit and the steed transforms into an bipedal GA to support the rider. the smaller arms of the steed are for manipulating things on the ground that the rider has no ability to reach. This is the only mass produced two pilot unit in the symbiotian military.
In response to the imminent threat of the private armed organization calling itself Celestial Being, the Human Reform League launched a top-secret crash program, with the intent of unlocking the secrets of Celestial Being's GN particle-drive system. After several months, the HRL scientists managed to construct a functional, yet highly unstable GN drive. The drive's estimated power output was approximately twice that of Celestial Being's Gundam mobile suits, but due to it's unstable nature, its operational time was restricted to three minute intervals, otherwise the unstable GN Theta drive risked catastrophic (and spectacular) failure. As the independent development of a GN drive was not part of the original Aeolia Shenburg Plan, a Celestial Being subsidiary, Sundial Group, was tasked with halting the HRL's GN development program. Things went badly wrong, however. The GN Tieren was vaporized along with the rest of the island research facility during Gundam Dusk's final suicidal assault on the compound.
This may have use a lot of terms you'd be unfamiliar with if you aren't a fan of Gundam 00. If you want to understand these terms, I'll leave you to do research on your own. This is a design for my Gundam 00 side-story, Gundam Dawn.