Actually, i'm supposed to make some original mecha for my final school project, but i notice that my original is quite repetitive especially in the chest or torso, so i'm trying to draw something different to give me new inspiration.
So you'll see me drawing these random mech for a while.
Finally got a break from work to finish off some art that others bought. Threw in some old ones just to fill up the space.
There are a couple of battletech art, a non-BT power armor, and some ex-BT custom unseens. An individual has bought the Lei Shen and Tarasque, as well as all the custom unseens from me for a personal non-BT project. So i guess that won't be BT art anymore. Although I was told the project is cross-universe and will probably work with BT stuff as well. Not much details on that.
I was promised that the art will be filed under a creative commons license, and is bought so minis can be made of them. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- INFO:
1. Lei Shen: 65 tonner IS mech with SN-PPC, LPPC + Capacitor, ER-Large Laser, and 2 Medium Pulse Lasers.
2. Tarasque: 100 ton Clan mech with 4 Gauss Rifles and 3 ER Medium Lasers.
3. Power Armor: Has jump jets and some Grenade launcher and gun (non battletech stuff).
4. Flemmenwerfer: IS mech with 3 Plasma rifles.
5. Gnat: Originally a custom unseen of the Locust - same basic weapons load as locust (2 MGs, a ER Small Laser).
6. Xiphos: Originally the custom Marauder - same basic weapons load with 2 ER PPCs, 2 ER Medium Lasers and a AC5.
7. Geruda: Originally the custom Phoenix Hawk - has ER Large Laser and 2 ER Medium Lasers and jump jets.
8. Hurlbat: New design for the custom Longbow (with i accidentally tore up during erasing ; either way, never liked it anyway). Same weapons load as classic longbow - 2 LRM-20s, 2-LRM-5s, and 2 ER Medium Lasers.
9. Kris: Originally the custom Stinger with a ER Medium Laser, and 2 MGs.
10. Dragoon: Originally the custom Scorpion with a modified weapons load. The original was planned to have an UAC-5 and an SRM-6 with 2 Medium Lasers. I added a belly mounted MG turret to shoot enemies that try to hide under this thing.
This is the FSMG-12 Raptor. Also known as the buzzard to the Zygotian military. This is a Symbiotian unit thats tasked with a combination of ground and air roles. Its integrated flying packs keep the GA flight capable while external and internal hard points keep the Raptor well equipped for any situation. It's main weapons consist of a variety of arm mounted armament; such as the retractable claw pictured above. The claws unique ability of being able to fold out and then be "thrown" makes this the best medium/and CQC weapon available for this GA. When thrown it has a pair of thrusters that are attached to the base of the blade propelling the blades forward, while the thruster's thrust-vectoring capabilities and fins keep it stable in flight. It's reeled in by a tow cable attached to the weapon and the arm-mounting platform. It's size and weight allow the Raptor to have a range of about 2000 miles and the top speeds tend to be around the sub sonic areas. But pilots have been known to modify and equip the Raptors with stronger thrusters and flight units so that they have a range closer to 2.5k miles and break the sound barrier. this is the primary unit of the Symbiotian Air Force.
Performance: Land- 50 MPH Air- 600 MPH (With a range of 2000 miles) (When modified: 900 MPH with a range of 2500 miles) Marine- None (sinks)
Reptile_ A multirole infiltrator unit based in forest and jungle area. It has the main ability to cloak visually and most of the scanner sensors. The ability gained by metapoly membrane armor that surrounds every part of exoskeleton body.