Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
×

Similar Deviations
1/48 kit. Gaso.Line mecha with the Tank Workshop turret of the M50. The 75mm,water cans,and stowage boxes came with the M50. Markings are from a Hobby Boss 1/48 M4A1(76)W.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

×
the complete model without the backpack
and yes, it stand on it's own :boogie:

Comments, Critiques, Sheets and further infos at picture a
Show
Comments disabled by owner.
Space Pirates have some weird currency, but it is pure gold so what the hell do I care? Not that I got this stuff illegally, but I do carry my favorite blaster to keep my share..mine. :)

I hope you like the look of the nerf Element, it was painted to match a Longshot I'm working on for the same client. It has a definite space marine style to it, but would work well for a lot of different themes like HALO, etc..


Thanks for checking it out!

Brian Johnson
Johnson Arms Replicas and Props

---
Feel free to contact me regarding commissions here: Johnsonarms76@gmail.com
My Website and Blog: johnsonarmsprops.com
Check out all the progress on Facebook: facebook.com/johnson.arms
Lots of videos and tutorials here: youtube.com/johnsonarms
My shop on Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/JohnsonArmsP…
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Sorry I have been lacking in getting some of my customs back up, but here's my repaint of the Liger Zero X Hailstorm, one of my favorite Liger Zeros.

Paints:
Testors acrylic gloss black
Testors enamel metallic blue
Krylon gold spray and brown spray paint
Folk Art acrylics for details

Zoids (c) TakaraTomy
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

OBJECTIVE COMPLETED
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Started work on the Greatsword this week. Going smoothly so far. The only thing I've done differently here is that I used a steel rod as support in the handle, the wood alone wouldn't support something of this size. It's scaled to match my height at 5'6", and so far is made of poplar with a steel rod and a couple pvc pipes (along with a bit of apoxie sculpt.) Next job will be to start shaping the details on the hilt.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

A fun miniature conversion I did a while back using CAV Thunderbird arms on a Halberd torso. I never thought they'd work since the Thunderbird arms are so big, but after finding some suitable legs and feet - I thought it might actually work, and began hacking away. Cutting the larger RP cast Summoner/Hellbringer legs was a bear and a half, but otherwise this was a fun project.

Inspiration for the paint scheme came from Rammstein's Reise-Reise CD cover. I've been wanting to try a scheme based on that cover for a while, but this just seemed like a good mech to use it on.

Firepower comes from a pair of Snub-Nose Long Toms, (4) SRM 4's, (4) ER Smalls, (1) ER Med.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

See how I made this project: [link]

The ninja weapon of the future!

To be serious, this was just a fun little project I made in a few hours out of scrap wood from the katana project. Rather than try and make something historical (which is totally possible with the scrap I've got) I decided to make something more modern. Emphasis on making it look cool.

It's just got a coat of flat black spray paint on the blade, and the handle scales have a rubber coating on them. You know, for when you're in the deep jungle knee deep in quagmire. Or when you're in your bedroom pretending to be a ninja.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

So here's Rikkuk's celestial weapon from Final Fantasy X. The main housing consists of a 3" pvc pipe. A pair of insulation foam blocks with then cored out to fit around the pipe and covered using wonderflex. The two 'arms' are crafted entirely from MDF (two pieces of 3/4" slabs were laminated to get the desired thickness), shaped down with dremel tool and sanding blocks. The wings on the arm are craft foam laminated in wonderflex and then epoxied to the surface of the arms.

The drums, pistons, and caps were pvc components lightly modified. I left the technical markings on in places for texture, though if I'd had more time I would have sanded most off and created my own textures but this was the last piece started from scratch before heading out to Banzai.

All the screws were created by using a leather punch to knock out holes in the wonderflex. The wonderflex that was removed was reheated then, the screwdriver slots were tooled into the surface of the disc, and it was then reinserted into the hole. This may be funny but I'm particularly proud of that aspect.

Crafted by Johny of the Goomba Squad. Please full view to see the details.
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.

Recently finish project
and this one is a FEMALE ROBOT

well maybe not really feminime enough T T

This one still need some paint job
and Hagane about 20cm tall
Show
Add a Comment:
 
No comments have been added yet.