General Character Information TemplateGeneral Character TemplateGeneral Character Information Template9 months ago in Profiles More Like This
Nickname or Alias:
Date of Birth:
Zodiac (Star Sign):
Hair Color and Style:
Horns/Ears/Tails (Non-traditional Traits on Humanoids):
Preferred Clothing Style:
Summary of Other Personality Traits:
Affiliations and Relationships:
Physical Strengths and Weaknesses:
Magical Abilities and Weaknesses:
Mental Capabilities/Strengths and Weaknesses:
Emotional Strengths and Weaknesses:
Mr. Benedict's Test, Part 1Mr. Benedict's Test, Part 13 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Part A: Determine the answer to each question, and then circle the correct answer.
1. What is the perimeter of an octagon with equal sides of 14 feet?
A) 90 feet B) 112 feet
C) 84 feet D) 22 feet
2. Which is an example of an Allegory?
B) Robin Hood
C) Little Red Riding Hood
D) the Tortoise and the Hare
3. Which sentence contains the correct use of the word "perspicacious"?
A) George was a perspicacious boy, who loved drawing.
B) Allison gave a perspicacious yell when she dropped the vase.
C) The perspicacious room was enormous.
D) Only a perspicacious child could solve the puzzle.
4. What does the Latin phrase, "quid pro quo" mean?
A) This and That B) What for What
C) Much to do D) Anything but that
5. 8 liquid gallons is equal to how many dry bushels?
A) 10 B) 1
C) 64 D) 3.68
6. In Greek mythology, Demeter is the Goddess of what?
A) Textiles B) Agriculture
C) Architecture D) Hunting
7. What does the Legislative branch of the American government do?