Il y avait toujours cet homme qui me regardait de ses grands yeux bleus. Riche, il voyageait tous les matins au volant de sa Mercedes. De mon banc, je le suivais du regard, curieuse et comblée tout à la fois. La main sur le toit de sa voiture, il me contempla plus longuement qu'à l'ordinaire. À son habitude, il aurait déjà pris le large. Un pied devant l'autre, il devança tous les véhicules stationnés au bord du trottoir. Regardant à droite, puis à gauche, il traversa d'un pas décidé cette voie achalandée. Se rapprochant de moi, je sentis son regard inquiet me foudroyer subitement.
- Avez-vous besoin d'aide, madame ? S'écria-il en accélérant le pas à la vue de voitures se rapprochant dangereusement.
Il s'agenouilla devant moi, posant ses mains tièdes sur mes avants bras. Je sursautai légèrement à ce contact.
- Je vous remercie de votre solidarité à mon égare, mais je n'ai besoin d'aucune aide. Bien gentil à vous, répondis-je d'une voix douce
- En êtes vous certaine ? Demanda le jeune homme calmement. N'avez-vous pas besoin des yeux que je vous offre pour combler votre cécité? Répliqua l'homme sans comprendre. - Ma quoi? Fis-je feignant la surprise, car je comprenais parfaitement sa réaction. Je n'ai besoin des yeux de personne. Les miens me sont suffisants. Je vous remercie tout de même humblement de votre offre cher monsieur.
- Milles pardons, balbutia l'homme en se redressant brusquement. J'espère ne pas vous avoir froissé. Mais avec votre bandeau j'ai cru
- Ne vous excusez pas, plusieurs se méprennent, coupais-je.
- Si je puis me permettre fit l'homme gêné. Pourquoi vous couvrez vous de la sorte ?
- Simplement parce que vous n'apprécieriez pas ce que vous verriez, dis-je avec simplicité.
- Madame, vous êtes pourtant très Il avala sa salive avant de terminer sa phrase d'un simple mot : belle.
Je rougis avec délice, ravie du compliment. L'homme s'assit sur le banc à mes cotés et me dit d'une voix douce :
- Il ne peut rien avoir en vous qui soit imparfait. Vos cheveux sont l'incarnation du blé et votre peau celle du lait.
Se rendant compte de sa familiarité, il rougit et s'excusa bêtement. Son attirance physique avec un grand impact sur moi. Je fus chagrinée de le décevoir.
- Ne vous excusez pas, il est très rare de voir des hommes dire ce qu'ils pensent d'une femme. Nous sommes tout de même au vingtième siècle. Je ne puis cependant vous donner ce que vous souhaitez.
- Mais très chère, comment pourrais-je apprendre à vous connaître si je ne sais rien de vous? Quel accident a pu vous défigurer au point d'avoir à vous cacher ainsi.
Il toucha de sa main droite le léger tissu de mes yeux. S'il regardait bien il pourra voir le reflet de mes yeux.
- Je vous en prie, cessez cela.
Il reposa sa main sur sa cuisse, déçu.
- Très bien dans ce cas, fit l'homme vaincu. Mais parlez moi de vous, quelque soit le sujet.
Je souris ravie. La conversation retentit un bon moment. Je lui racontais ma vie un peu solitaire, mes joies, mes peines. J'allais jusqu'à lui parler de mes dons de magicienne, que j'étais capable de faire arrêter une hémorragie et même guérir les malades. Mon nouvel ami en fût très curieux ce qui me surpris.
Samuel, car tel était son nom, me rendait souvent visite chez moi. Un jour, je l'invitai à souper. Devant la cuisinière, je lui préparais un ragoût. Ma spécialité en fait.
Pendant que je coupais les carottes, je l'entendis sonner à ma porte. Heureuse, j'allais lui répondre. Vêtu d'un complet, Samuel, cheveux bruns bien coiffés, tenait un bouquet de fleurs. Entrant sur le porche, il me le tendit.
- Pardonne moi mon avance, Marie. J'étais impatient de te voir, s'excusa Samuel en refermant la porte derrière lui.
Je lui souris et le déchargeai de sa charge. Reniflant les fleurs, je me rendis à la cuisine remplir un vase d'eau avant de revenir au salon
Samuel était assis sur le sofa et semblait m'attendre. Je m'assis donc à ses cotés après avoir déposé le bouquet de fleur sur la table basse.
Je le regardais et remarquais que son attirance physique avait beaucoup d'impacte sur moi. L'observant, je vis qu'il tenait un petit paquet sur ses genoux et que son regard était radieux.
- Ma chérie, commença-il. Je vous aime. Je le sais depuis la toute première fois que mon regard s'est posé sur vous.
Il se leva et s'agenouilla devant moi, posant le petit paquet sur le sol à ses cotés. Il me prit la tête de ses deux mains. La douceur de ce geste me fit frissonner.
- Il n'y a qu'une chose que je ne connais pas de toi, fit-il familièrement de sa voix sensuelle.
Ses doigts gesticulaient derrière mon cou à la recherche du nud de mon foulard. L'émotion me prit à la gorge et je tremblais de tous mes membres. D'une petite voix suppliante je tentais de lui rendre sa raison :
- Ne fait pas cela mon amour. Je ferais tout ce que tu voudras, mais pas ça.
- Arrête de faire l'enfant, je t'accepterais peut importe tes cicatrices, répondit-il naïvement.
D'une poigne de fer je lui pris le poignet et le regarda. Sans me contrôler je versais quelques larmes de sang. Samuel en essuya une de son doigt sans comprendre ce qui m'arrivait. Sans grande force, il se libéra tout de même de mon étreinte et s'empressa de me débarrasser de mon nud avec la maladresse d'un jeune puceau.
- Est-ce nécessaire que tout finisse ainsi ? Gémissais-je. Je n'ai plus de paupière, je suis horrible
Trop tard, il l'avait enlevé, mon voile de protection. Le visage de Samuel se déforma soudainement et tenta de pousser un cri. Ses membres se redirent sous mon regard impuissant. Je tendis ma main pour prendre la petite boite par terre et l'ouvrit pour découvrir une magnifique bague. Je me levais en me remémorant l'homme merveilleux et gentil qu'il avait été, en versant quelques sanglots. Je me penchais et j'arrachais doucement mon foulard de ses mains d'argile. Je me retournais de son regard et me rendit à la cuisine, ne voulant plus voir son visage figé pour l'éternité.
1. Hide his hair straightener. (Thanks Theyaylady) 2. Jump out of a random closet, scream as you shove a rock in his mouth and walk away as though nothing has happened. 3. Constantly remind him that he spends more time on his hair than the average American girl. 4. Creep up behind him the middle of the night singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider. 5. Paint his guitar bright pink with a yellow lightening stripe. 6. Draw a mustache on his face in permanent marker while he sleeps. 7. Laugh hysterically when he wakes up to discover your lovely artwork. 8. Lean very close to his face, until your noses are almost touching, and loudly declare Im wearing new socks today! 9. Spend all of your free time thinking up ways to annoy him. 10. Light a match, CAREFULLY hold it close to his hair and say This is a hold up, nobody move and Georgs hair doesnt pay the ultimate price! 11. Ask if he would like a kiwi. 12. Yell and refuse to speak to him for the rest of the day if he says no. 13. Put a cheeseburger under his pillow. For no reason at all. 14. Scream and cram a fistful of gummy bears in your mouth every time he speaks the word stage. 15. Talk gangster all the time. 16. Pour ranch dressing down his back and ask if hed like fries with that. 17. Stand in the corner of his room with shoulders straight, chest out, chin up, eyes wide, and a wooden spoon in your hand. 18. Mess up his hair. 19. Graffiti Toms room to the extreme. When he angrily demands to know who did it, plaster an innocent look on your face and point to Georg. 20. Grin as Tom chews Georg out about the graffiti-ed bedroom. 21. Ask for guitar lessons. While hes teaching you how to play accidentally break every single string. 22. Put one of those headbands with the bunny ears on them on your head and walk in his shadow the rest of the day. 23. Tell him hed look great in pink. 24. Point out that if you squint really hard he vaguely resembles a bison. 25. Ask if hes related to Arnold Schwarzenegger. 26. Follow him around with a jar of I Cant Believe its Not Butter and loudly point out to random passerbys that Chuck Norris CAN believe its not butter! with wide, amazed eyes. 27. Dance in circles around him with a lampshade on your head. 28. Jump up and down and urgently say I need tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes 29. Give him pink frilly girly outfits for Christmas. 30. Hide all of his beloved hair care products.
-EDIT- LOOK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop stealing my work! I'm sick of it. This is just for a laugh and I put it up here to STAY ON DEVIANTART. Not to go onto youtube, not to be posted on FF, but to stay here, under my name! If you ask permission to make a video of it, repost it on FF, or draw some of it out I will most likely gladly give it to you! AS LONG AS YOU CREDIT ME! I'm SICK of having my work stolen and not being credited! SO JUST STOP IT! -end edit- The last of the 30 Ways series I'm going to miss writing these... Special thanks to for number one. Also number 28 came from Invader Zim. Bill's List >[link] Tom's List >[link] Gustav's List > [link] TH as a whole: [link] Hope you enjoyed, and I am not responsible for anything Georg does to you if you attempt any of the items on this list.
The blonde's cell phone rings with a happy tune. He pulls it out of his pocket and smiles at the Caller ID, flipping it open. "Sasori!" he says excitedly. "I knew you'd call! The skyscraper is amazing. It's like nothing I've ever-"
"Deidara," the redhead on the opposite end says, almost sternly. "You have to get out of there."
"I know you're upset that you couldn't come with me, but sheesh." Deidara rolls his eyes, as if Sasori could see it.
"Listen to me, Deidara." Sasori switches his phone to the other ear. "On the news... Look, just leave. Please."
"Why?" Deidara asks, puffing out his bottom lip slightly. He puts his hand on his hip and says, "You're kinda scaring me." There's an odd, choked noise on the other end. Deidara falls silent for a moment, then asks, "Are you alright?"
Sasori clenches his fist. "I will if you just get the hell out of there! Deidara, there's a bomb! It's not one of your little artistic fireworks, it's a real bomb! It's all over the news!"
But I don't mind...
"A bomb?" Deidara repeats, a little excited, but nervous at the same time.
"Several. All on level sixty. They're going to go off one by one." Sasori grips the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb, as if it will calm him down. "Get to an elevator. Tell the people-"
There's a loud bang, and static from Sasori's end. Tears well up in the redhead's eyes as he asks quietly, "Dei...?"
"Holy shit!" Deidara shouts, picking up his cell phone. The force of the first explosion caused him to fall and drop the phone. He brushes some hair out of his face. "Sasori, it blew up right next to the elevators, they're completely inaccessible! Oh, God... There's people lying in heaps over there..."
Sasori chokes back a sob - Deidara's okay... for now. He sounds a bit happy. He had always liked explosions. "Are there stairs?" Sasori asks, a little bit hysterical.
People are dying...
Another explosion. Deidara curses under his breath, gripping the phone tight as he falls backwards again. He's now sweating. The real danger of the situation has become clear to him; He won't make it. "There aren't now," he says, looking around. More corpses, small fires around him. He won't ever see Sasori ever again. There's no exit anymore. One small cloud with silver lining in the back of his head: This is how he'd always wanted to die... with a bang.
I close my blinds - All I know is I'm breathing now.
The salty tears finally start to leak out of Sasori's eyes and flow down his face. He wipes them away with the back of his hand and says, "Deidara... Get out of there, escape, I don't care how, just do it!"
Deidara shakes his head as his own tears come pouring out. "I can't," he says, unable to help a small smile from forming on his lips. "There's no way."
I want to change the world, instead I sleep...
"Deidara!" Sasori wails, beating his fist on the arm of the sofa. "Please just try!"
"I can't, Sasori." Deidara repeats, ducking as the third explosion goes off. He looks around the scalded building and makes his way towards the window that spans the whole wall. He looks out over the city, and then up towards the sky. Sweet serenity will come at last. "I'm sorry."
I want to believe in more than you and me...
Sasori cries louder, his sobbing reaching the static of Deidara's phone. Deidara sighs. "I love you, Sasori," he says. It's true, but only half so. He had always coveted those who had their lives brought graciously to an end by the fiery death traps, and had argued with himself over the years. Love or true love?
But all that I know is I'm breathing.
Sasori stares in horror at the television. Deidara closes his eyes. Sasori grips the phone tighter. The bomb will go off any second. Deidara has chosen. True love... Bang.
Sasori lets out a tear-filled scream of mourning as the television shows the fourth bomb going off. The windows are shattered from the impact. Smoke fills the sky and licks the shattered remnants of level sixty, painting everything black with ash. A single body is tossed out one of the windows, barely visible, but Sasori notices it. Holding back another cry, he squints at the screen.
All I can do is keep breathing... All we can do is keep breathing now...
The body of a blonde teen with blue eyes glazed over with death hits the sidewalk from sixty floors up, painting a lake of crimson on the cement. People are gathering around, crying, screaming, pointing, staring silently. Some at the boy, some at the building.
Now, now, now...
The camera switches to a different spot for television viewers, barely showing the bloodstained ground and part of the body. Sasori screams again, instantly recognizing the body to be Deidara's. He sees the cell phone lying only a few feet away from Deidara's pale, lifeless, burned hand.
He closes his own cell phone and grips the sides of his head with his hands, a waterfall of tears pouring down.
Why didn't Deidara run!?
All that I know is I'm breathing All I can do is keep breating All we can do is keep breathing [x9] Now
There he was. That gorgeous kid that always sat by himself at lunch. I knew I had been holding back for too long, and I knew that this was my chance. After all, it was spring and I had practically stared at him every day. I usually went home after school starving because I forgot to eat, too distracted by him. It must have been something in his eyes. Something secretive, something... that kept pulling me towards him. I don't know how to explain it, but it was like it was calling me. It had been calling me all year and finally, I decided to walk over to him and set my tray down next to him. That way, I could glance at him from the corner of my eye without him noticing.
I was shaking, and I knew it, so I began idly poking my rice with my fork. I cleared my throat and said, "I realize you sit by yourself a lot." Not good - my voice was trembling, as well. I felt myself turn beet red. What a moron.
The kid said nothing. He blinked, but that was about it. He just jammed a grape into his mouth.
"Alright, I get it." I sighed. "You're the quiet type." I stood, picked up my tray, and began walking away. This was my usual trick when I wanted to get noticed. And it worked; He finally spoke.
I froze in my tracks, completely blown away. He had the most amazing voice I had ever heard - it was light, but not too light, and had a strange ring to it. I wanted to hear him talk more. I turned back around and took the seat next to him again.
"I knew I could get you to say something," I chuckled cockily.
He stuffed his face with another grape and turned his head to stare at me with his breathtaking eyes. He was like an angel. I couldn't help but stare back. After a minute, I was able to pull my glance back to my food. My palms were sweating, so to hide it, I balanced my head on my fist and looked at him. He refused to say anything else.
"I don't bite."
"I do think I'd be a bit worried if you did."
"What makes you sit over here all alone?"
I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"
"To be honest, I don't really like high-schoolers."
"Well I guess it sucks to be you, 'cause you are a high-schooler."
"This is true."
"Sounds to me like you need some fun."
"Sounds to me like you're trying to imply something. Are you coming on to me?"
I started choking on my damn apple juice. I turned red again and had to hack up a lung before I said with moisture in my eyes (from choking), "Hell no!" But it was more like an inner "Hell yes!"
He eyeballed me suspiciously and said with a mouth full of grape, "I'm not homosexual."
Sure, that's what they all say. And then, before they know it, they're - well, nevermind, you get it. I faked a laugh and said, "I didn't mean to sound like that! God, you almost killed me. Y'know what, I'm just gonna go now. See you later or somethin'."
I took my tray and stood up again. I tried not to stare at him as I walked out of the cafeteria. Once I was safely outside the doors, I banged my head against the wall and growled, "Moron!"
1. Steal his drumsticks and replace them with lollipops. 2. Make random animal noises every time he walks past you. 3. Duct tape yourself to his back. 4. Sit on his foot and refuse to relocate yourself for the rest of the day. 5. Lock him in a closet right before a concert. 6. Constantly remind him that Bill and Tom are way more popular than him. (I love you Gustav!) 7. Steal all of his favorite CDs and bury them in the backyard. 8. Spend your day doing nothing but thinking up ways to annoy him. 9. Give him death glares all day. When he asks you what is wrong, tell him theres a pebble in your shoe. 10. Glomp him from behind and shout "Viva Le Resistance" with a fist punch and run away, screaming. (Thanks Blackroses13!) 11. Cosplay as a random Naruto character, pick up his drumsticks, and shout Drumstick no Jutsu as you chuck them at him. 12. Smile as he yells at you. 13. Put a sombrero on your head and stalk him for the rest of the day. 14. Auction his drum set off in a charity raffle. 15. When hes about to fall asleep place a circle of rocks, stuffed animals, a candle, and any other random thing you can find around his bed. When he asks what you are doing say Shh! If you dont let me perform the ritual right the Sandman will never come and youll never sleep again! 16. Loudly point out that if he put a blonde wig on his head hed look a lot like Hannah Montana. 17. Hold a stuffed animal up to his face and demand that he kiss it before he leaves for a concert. 18. Dress up as Lucky the Leprechaun and prance around him in happy circles throwing flower petals and singing random songs. 19. Pretend you are a master artist and paint a portrait of him making him look like a disfigured clown. 20. Scream in sheer terror every time he speaks the word Drums. 21. Reenact scenes from Family Guy at any random moment. 22. Pretend like you are the Phantom of the Opera and swoop down, attack him, and drag him offstage at one of their concerts. 23. Pretend you forgot every word you ever knew except Moo. 24. Develop a speech impediment in which you must say Flamingo after every sentence. 25. Point out that youve just randomly come up with twenty-five ways to annoy him and you need five more. 26. Ask if hes ever been on a date with Avril Lavigne. 27. Ask him why. 28. Cling to his arm. Just cling and give him a cold stare every time he tries to make you let go. 29. Jump out of a closet, scream It puts the lotion on its skin! and walk away like nothing has occurred. 30. Anytime he might put on the almighty Axe say Bum chicka wow-wow and dance around him in a cannibalistic ritual the rest of the day.
-EDIT- LOOK PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop stealing my work! I'm sick of it. This is just for a laugh and I put it up here to STAY ON DEVIANTART. Not to go onto youtube, not to be posted on FF, but to stay here, under my name! If you ask permission to make a video of it, repost it on FF, or draw some of it out I will most likely gladly give it to you! AS LONG AS YOU CREDIT ME! I'm SICK of having my work stolen and not being credited! SO JUST STOP IT! -end edit- Do you realize how hard it was to come up with 30 ways to annoy Gustav? The guy can't be annoyed, I swear! I'm not the genius who came up with number ten, that was 's doing. Oh and also, regarding number thirty...I love making fun of Axe commercials! They're just so easy to make fun of! Anyway... I am not responsible for anything Gustav might do to you if you attempt anything on this list. Bill's List > [link] Tom's List > [link] Georg's List > [link] TH as a whole: [link]
"Master, you know your father would rather you not play with swords."
"Oh, do calm down. I'm not a child. I know how to use a weapon." The blonde boy danced around his elegant bedroom like a true swordsman, swiping and stabbing at imaginary enemies.
"Well, don't say I didn't warn you. He shall be very upset."
The boy spun and pointed the tip of the blade to his black-haired servant's throat and looked at him with vivid cerulean eyes. "He shan't be upset of what he doesn't know," he said with a chuckle, and put the blade back in its sheath. "But thank you for checking on me, Madara."
The elder sighed and said, "So be it. But when you gouge your own eye out, do not come crying to me."
"Captain, land ho!" the young brown-haired boy shouted from the crow's nest. He climbed all the way down and dashed up to the captain, who was a rather short man with blood-red hair and chocolate brown eyes. "We've reached land!"
"Fine job, Tobi, but I heard you the first time." The captain ruffled the child's hair, then gave him an odd look. "How old are you?"
"I'm twelve, sir."
"And how, may I ask, have you already lost an eye?" He stared at the eyepatch that covered the boy's left eye. The boy shifted uncomfortably and replied, "Nasty fishing accident, captain."
"I see." He turned and shouted orders to the crew to prepare for docking.
There was a rather loud knock at the blonde's bedroom door. He opened it to see a redheaded man standing before him with a cocked eyebrow and a large scimitar in his right hand.
"M-May I help you?" the blonde asked.
"For the love of Davy Jones, Tobi, this certainly isn't Lord Iwa," the redhead muttered to himself.
"I am his heir. My name is Deidara," the blonde said. "Who are you and what is your business here?"
"Well, Deidara, I am one of the most feared buccaneers of the seven seas. I am Sasori, captain of the Black Dawn."
"You mean... you're a pirate?" the boy now known as Deidara asked.
"But of course. And I'll have you know that all your servants have been slain. You have no protection, so hand over the money." Sasori reached out his hand and wiggled his fingers as if expecting Deidara to drop money into it.
"This is wonderful!" Deidara exclaimed. "Pirates! More than I could ever have wished for!"
"Beg your pardon?"
"I've always wanted to sail the seas and go on an adventure, and now I can! Take me with you." He looked at Sasori with pleading eyes.
"Look, I've already got a child on my ship, and I do not plan to have another. One is enough, not to mention unacceptable." Sasori returned the boy's begging stare with an uninterested one. "Now hand over the fortune or I'll have your head."
Sasori sliced with the scimitar in such a fast motion that he nearly gasped when his blade met Deidara's. He hadn't noticed the sheath on the blonde's belt. He grinned and said, "Impressive. Trained in the art of swordsmanship, are you not?"
"My father gets very angry when he sees me with one, but I still manage. Anyhow, you never let me finish." Deidara smiled. "I will not hand you my family's fortune, but I will strike you a deal. I give you, oh... a quarter of the fortune, and in exchange, you must add me to your crew."
"You stupid boy, do you honestly think I came for a third?"
"Half, then. Take it or leave it. Otherwise, I shall have your head."
Sasori sighed. "Fine," he said angrily. "But only because I see no need in fighting with you. You had better hope your skills are well honed, or I'll turn the ship right back around and drop you on shore without handing back the money."
"Yes!" Deidara cheered. Sasori turned on his heel and Deidara followed.
Six word stories. They say a lot, but you don't really get the full story.
When my mom lived in Hong Kong, she met a group of tourists who were taking the ashes of their recently departed friend (Bob) bar hopping. At the end of the day, the tourists realized that they had forgotten Bob's ashes at one of the bars they visited.