Indiscernable regardIndiscernable regard5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Il y avait toujours cet homme qui me regardait de ses grands yeux bleus. Riche, il voyageait tous les matins au volant de sa Mercedes. De mon banc, je le suivais du regard, curieuse et comblée tout à la fois. La main sur le toit de sa voiture, il me contempla plus longuement qu'à l'ordinaire. À son habitude, il aurait déjà pris le large. Un pied devant l'autre, il devança tous les véhicules stationnés au bord du trottoir. Regardant à droite, puis à gauche, il traversa d'un pas décidé cette voie achalandée. Se rapprochant de moi, je sentis son regard inquiet me foudroyer subitement.
- Avez-vous besoin d'aide, madame ? S'écria-il en accélérant le pas à la vue de voitures se rapprochant dangereusement.
Il s'agenouilla devant moi, posant ses mains tièdes sur mes avants bras. Je sursautai légèrement à ce contact.
- Je vous remercie de votre solidarit&
mordre le tempsIl est temps de...mordre le temps5 years ago in Urban & Spoken Word More Like This
Mordre le temps,
Mordre la vie à pleine dent,
De casser le sablier,
Pour un à un ingurgiter,
Tout ces grains de sable scintillant...
Il est temps de...
Mordre la poussière,
Mordre la pierre,
De casser l'anneau,
Pour un à un récupérer,
Les mille et un carats de ce diamant...
Il est temps de...
Mordre mon adversaire,
Mordre la terre entière,
De casser mon image,
Pour un à un savourer,
Les joies amère de ce carnage sanglant...
Il est temps d'être une étoile
Il est temps de léver le voile
Il est temps d'être moi-même...
Bisexual PrejudiceDo not judge me because of my sexuality.Bisexual Prejudice5 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Who cares if I'm a bisexual?
you think it makes you feel better by judging me?
you think you already know everything about me
because I told you I am bisexual?
My sexuality doesn't determine who I really am.
It is not everything about me
It just a part of who I am
There's so much more in me that you don't know
I'm an artist,
a manga addict,
I'm also a brother,
a loving son,
a good friend,
and a caring lover.
and I love Harry Potter.
so don't judge me because I am bisexual.
It's not everything about me.
you might not even know...
I can be a killer.
So be careful.
30 Ways to Annoy Georg Listing30 Ways to Annoy Georg Listing30 Ways to Annoy Georg Listing7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Hide his hair straightener. (Thanks Theyaylady)
2. Jump out of a random closet, scream as you shove a rock in his mouth and walk away as though nothing has happened.
3. Constantly remind him that he spends more time on his hair than the average American girl.
4. Creep up behind him the middle of the night singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
5. Paint his guitar bright pink with a yellow lightening stripe.
6. Draw a mustache on his face in permanent marker while he sleeps.
7. Laugh hysterically when he wakes up to discover your lovely artwork.
8. Lean very close to his face, until your noses are almost touching, and loudly declare Im wearing new socks today!
9. Spend all of your free time thinking up ways to annoy him.
10. Light a match, CAREFULLY hold it close to his hair and say This is a hold up, nobody move and Georgs hair doesnt pay the ultimate price!
11. Ask if he would like a kiwi.
Puppet MasterMy sin, it brings me down againPuppet Master6 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
My life, so full of pain and strife
My love, something I'll never reach
My thought, Something you cannot teach
Now or Never, it's my time to decide
In life the wave on which we ride
Can't stop this mountain moving on
Every thought of mine is gone
Wish there was more to life then this
Just more then to merely exist
The Dance for the puppet master is on
We have less brain then brawn
30 Ways to Annoy Gustav30 Ways to Annoy Gustav Schafer30 Ways to Annoy Gustav7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Steal his drumsticks and replace them with lollipops.
2. Make random animal noises every time he walks past you.
3. Duct tape yourself to his back.
4. Sit on his foot and refuse to relocate yourself for the rest of the day.
5. Lock him in a closet right before a concert.
6. Constantly remind him that Bill and Tom are way more popular than him. (I love you Gustav!)
7. Steal all of his favorite CDs and bury them in the backyard.
8. Spend your day doing nothing but thinking up ways to annoy him.
9. Give him death glares all day. When he asks you what is wrong, tell him theres a pebble in your shoe.
10. Glomp him from behind and shout "Viva Le Resistance" with a fist punch and run away, screaming. (Thanks Blackroses13!)
11. Cosplay as a random Naruto character, pick up his drumsticks, and shout Drumstick no Jutsu as you chuck them at him.
12. Smile as he yells at you.
13. Put a sombrero on your head and stalk him for the rest of the day.
Your Not AloneYour words make me smileYour Not Alone7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Your eloquence and style
Are designed to bring cheer
Every time you call me dear
I can't let you be sad for long
You're a great person and strong
Your heart and mind are unmatched
All your fear and doubt are dispatched
You must rise above your sadness
Keep on reaching for the bliss
Remember that people like me exist
Even when the bad memories persist
I will always be your friend
I will always have time to lend
For a person as nice as you
I hope you see that I care too
Keep BreathingThe storm is coming...Keep Breathing5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
The blonde's cell phone rings with a happy tune. He pulls it out of his pocket and smiles at the Caller ID, flipping it open. "Sasori!" he says excitedly. "I knew you'd call! The skyscraper is amazing. It's like nothing I've ever-"
"Deidara," the redhead on the opposite end says, almost sternly. "You have to get out of there."
"I know you're upset that you couldn't come with me, but sheesh." Deidara rolls his eyes, as if Sasori could see it.
"Listen to me, Deidara." Sasori switches his phone to the other ear. "On the news... Look, just leave. Please."
"Why?" Deidara asks, puffing out his bottom lip slightly. He puts his hand on his hip and says, "You're kinda scaring me." There's an odd, choked noise on the other end. Deidara falls silent for a moment, then asks, "Are you alright?"
Sasori clenches his fist. "I will if you just get the hell out of there! Deidara, there's a bomb! It's not one of your little artistic fireworks, it's a real bomb! It's a
Dear You pg1There he was. That gorgeous kid that always sat by himself at lunch. I knew I had been holding back for too long, and I knew that this was my chance. After all, it was spring and I had practically stared at him every day. I usually went home after school starving because I forgot to eat, too distracted by him. It must have been something in his eyes. Something secretive, something... that kept pulling me towards him. I don't know how to explain it, but it was like it was calling me. It had been calling me all year and finally, I decided to walk over to him and set my tray down next to him. That way, I could glance at him from the corner of my eye without him noticing.Dear You pg15 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
I was shaking, and I knew it, so I began idly poking my rice with my fork. I cleared my throat and said, "I realize you sit by yourself a lot." Not good - my voice was trembling, as well. I felt myself turn beet red. What a moron.
The kid said nothing. He blinked, but that was about it. He just jammed a grape into
I love you.She was the type of girl who knew by heart the definition of each and every sentiment. Yet the words spelled and sprawled across the pages remained simply that--words, seemingly outside her grasp forever. And yet she prolonged the ritual of carving definitions, word-for-word, into the wall that closed off her mind. But it was not that she could not feel or that she would not feel. It was simply that she harbored deep inside a passion that no words in existence could ever describe. But I now know the word she so desperately searched for; it was "love". To the unknown entity that inspired her and drove her forward, the only words necessary to convey were these: "I love you."I love you.4 years ago in Emotional More Like This
And I do.
Un amore non dettoUn amore non dettoUn amore non detto4 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Quello che mai io ti dirò
lo porterò dentro il mio cuore
testimone fidato e discreto,
scrigno, per questo mio amore.
Quello che mai io ti dirò
sono i brividi lungo la schiena
come le onde, infrangersi alla riva,
come un fiume che travolge nella piena.
Quest'amore che è nato sfortunato,
il suo destino è di non essere vissuto,
nonostante sia motivo di dolore,
la sua dolcezza non potrò dimenticare.
E mi struggo
al pensiero di una carezza,
perché io mai
potrò ammirar la tua bellezza
perché è un altro che tu
porti nel cuore,
sei la sua la gioia
mentre per me solo dolore.
Quello che invece
io ti vorrei dire
è che ti porterò
per sempre nel mio cuore,
anche se io
un altro amore incontrerò,
sarai per me un bel ricordo
che io custodirò.
30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel30 Ways to Annoy Tokio Hotel7 years ago in Humor More Like This
1. Insist on calling Bill and Tom Thing 1 and Thing 2.
2. Read Green Eggs and Ham out loud late at night.
3. When they come back to their home town after a concert yell Yea, youre back! and hug them like youll never let go. After about five minutes constantly glance at the clock and say Shouldnt you be going somewhere?
4. Sell all four of them on eBay.
5. Tattoo your name on each of their foreheads in the middle of the night in permanent marker.
6. Dress up as a chicken and sing their songs loudly and off-key.
7. Constantly remind them that the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
8. Let a very large, non-poisonous, spider loose in the recording studio.
9. Record their loud, girly screams.
10. Poke Tom in the side non-stop, making him squeak. (This will not only annoy Tom, but his high-pitched squeaking will annoy the others too!)
11. Watch The Others a
MSN chat with GNR[November-Rain62 has entered the conversation]MSN chat with GNR6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
[SnakeHat has entered the conversation]
November-Rain62: well, hello there! how are you?
November-Rain62: so heroin, women, alcohol and music?
SnakeHat: fuck off
November-Rain62: is that a yes then?
SnakeHat: im working
November-Rain62: on what? :S
SnakeHat: why do u keep using smileys on every line? ur not a 13yr old wannabe, yknow
November-Rain62: you did NOT just insult the smileys!!!! and i hate it when you answer a question with a question ¬.¬
SnakeHat: no i insulted u
November-Rain62: ...thats not very nice ='[
SnakeHat: wasnt trying to be
November-Rain62: so you hate me then? T^T i feel unloved!!!
SnakeHat: ...remind me again how old you are?
November-Rain62: physicality of a 24-year-old, mentality of a 2-year-old!
SnakeHat: and the intelligence of one too, by the looks of things...
November-Rain62: HEY!!! that was UNCALLED FOR!!!!
SnakeHat: id say it was perfectly called for tbh
Pirates pg1"Master, you know your father would rather you not play with swords."Pirates pg15 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"Oh, do calm down. I'm not a child. I know how to use a weapon." The blonde boy danced around his elegant bedroom like a true swordsman, swiping and stabbing at imaginary enemies.
"Well, don't say I didn't warn you. He shall be very upset."
The boy spun and pointed the tip of the blade to his black-haired servant's throat and looked at him with vivid cerulean eyes. "He shan't be upset of what he doesn't know," he said with a chuckle, and put the blade back in its sheath. "But thank you for checking on me, Madara."
The elder sighed and said, "So be it. But when you gouge your own eye out, do not come crying to me."
"Captain, land ho!" the young brown-haired boy shouted from the crow's nest. He climbed all the way down and dashed up to the captain, who was a rather short man with blood-red hair and chocolate brown eyes. "We've reached land!"
"Fine job, Tobi, but I heard you the first time." The captain ruffl
Bar Hopping with the DeadThey lost Bob in Hong Kong.Bar Hopping with the Dead4 years ago in Stories & Vignettes More Like This
Winter Blues HaikusIWinter Blues Haikus8 years ago in Haiku & Eastern More Like This
Drunken snowflake dance,
stagger around the street light.
Someone call a cab
The cold air's biting
not like a crocodile
more like a puppy
Carve the silver lake
with graceful figure 8's
humble ice skater
Sub Zero wind chill-
snot freezes inside nostrils
hot air can't escape
Wave your arms and legs
give birth to a snow angel
then watch it ascend
Droopy carrot nose-
Melted snowmen have no pride.
The sun's a killer.
Goose bumps are moguls
and I will ski your body-
Lonely lost mitten
resting by the curb in snow
hanging from the roof,
Icicles are winter's teeth
Come tooth fairy, come.
Stradlin-Rose Production 73The camera was switched on, and the view of a golf course was brought into focus. Rain fell heavily, leaving droplets of water on the lens.Stradlin-Rose Production 737 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
A hand appeared in front of the shot, and wiped some drops off. Fuck. Izzy Stradlin swore sharply. Right, well, this is Stradlin/Rose Production number 73, and were on a golf course, and its fucking raining.
My, arent you observant? Axl Rose appeared in the frame. You certainly are the clever one of the team
Piss off, Rosie. For fucks sake! Izzy wiped the lens again. Why does rain have to be o fucking wet?
Because its Gods piss.
Gods? I thought it was Jesuss?
How is that relevant to my question about rains wetness?
It wasnt. You havent introduced who we are yet.
Does it matter?
It might. I mean, when were 90
slutslut10 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
Scrape apart desire
Lure the burning pain
Use misuse abuse my body
Time and time again
Say bye to decency
Let it run away
Understand the shame and pain
Take my soul today
Seduce me so easily
Lies are nice tonight
Uglify my thoughts and pride
Tell me it's alright.
Sign away my body
Love all the control
Undermine til i cant operate
Turn my mind on hold
Scratch out my sorrow
Like the running blood
Utilize my strength and heart
Tear away from love
Profile- Ghost FaustusProfile- Ghost Faustus6 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Name: Ghost Faustus
Nickname: Other kids call him Frankenstein-boy, Ronnie calls him Patches.
Age: Has a 17-year-old body, though his actual age is unknown.
Socioeconomic level: Currently, upper middle class. (Before that, living-in-a-secret-lab class.)
Birth date: His creator-father Tierlynn let him pick his birthday, because Tierlynn didn't want Ghost to associate the day of his 'creation' as his actual birthday. Ghost chose April 6, the same as his favorite scientist, James Watson, one of the discoverers of DNA.
Birth place: His dad's lab, somewhere in Germany.
Describe their dwelling/house: A scientific laboratory, hidden away somewhere in the world (a different lab than the one he was born in). It's essentially one big lab room, with a couple of beds. (Until recently, he had shared a bed with his father)
Occupation: Student in
101 Ways to Annoy: DEATH NOTE101 Ways to Annoy: DEATH NOTE7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. Take his cake and eat it in front of him
2. Make fun of the bags under his eyes (Ex: Wow L, your eyes have more bags than a Tokyo airport!)
3. Poke him and tell him hes going to get fat constantly for one hour
4. Call him Panda Puff (inspired by MysteriousPenname's fanfic)
5. Ask is L your real name!? repeatedly
6. Hug/cuddle him. Extra points if you ignore him when he tells you to stop
7. Say isnt Kira a girls name? and then snicker about it
8. Make fun of his crazy Kira laugh
9. Take a potato chip and eat it. And then crunch it in his ear.
10. Mock his speech from the Yellow Box Warehouse. At length.
11. Ask if he shops at Abercrombie and Fitch. If he says no, say right, and then laugh hysterically.
12. Comment at length about how the amount of hair gel he uses is endangering wildlife
13. Cling to Light and say Wow, Raito! Im so glad you love me and not
Works Surprisingly WellYOU ARE NOW TALKING TO A RANDOM FUCKASS. SAY SOMETHING, ASSHOLE!Works Surprisingly Well3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
▼: HelLO )
▼: Hi SoLlUx
▲: hey gz.
▲: what'2 up.
▼: noThInG MuCh, MoThErFuCkInG BrOthA.
▼: HoW'S KaRkLeS.
▲: how the hell 2hould ii know.
▲: ii'm not hii2 grub2iitter.
▲: why doe2 everyone treat me liike ii am.
▼: BeAtS Me. (
▼: AnD i ThInK YoUr MoRe ThAn JuSt A GrUbSiTeR
▼: I JuSt ThInK ThAt yOu LikE To HaNg OuT WiTh Him
▲: ugh. not when he'2 beiing biitchy liike twoday.
▲: he'2 ju2t liike, "2OLLUX, II'M BORED. ENTERTAIIN ME OR 2OME 2HIIT."
▼: saMe HerE BuT ItS More LikE ThIs On Me "HEY GAMZEE, WHY DO I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE ONLINE"
▲: that'2 ju2t how he ii2 wiith you.
▼: YeAh, BuT I Do My BeSt To HaNdLe HiM.
▲: iif iit make2 you feel any better, he actually doe2 thiink of you a2 a friiend.
▼: YoU JuS
Warriors Cats Meme~!so this isn't the traditional meme where you draw pictures, here u just answer my questions. draw them if u want, thoWarriors Cats Meme~!2 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
1. Whitefeather: Hey, Whitefeather here! Okay, so give us a little idea about yourself! If you have an oc, what are they like?
2. Whitefeather: Now..... What Clan do you belong to?
3. Whitefeather: Okay, that's a cool! So what is your favorite fresh kill?
4.Whitefeather: RP time!- You are on border patrol when, le gasp!, a kittypet is on your territory! What will you do?
5. Rp- So~! You are at a Gathering and things look like they are about to get ugly. Do you stand up and remind everyone of the truce, or sit still at let them be?
6. Rp- Another Clan is attacking! You can either save the kits, elders, or fight. Take your pick!
7.Rp- badgers have made
Reality Strikes "Daddy, you're drunk again." A petite girl whispered gently to the man sitting before her. She was small and delicate for the tender age of 13. Not that interfered with her superior knowledge compared to others her age. Her boundless energy and open mind was eager to the world around her. But she knew what real life was about all too well. The grim reality of an abusive, drunk father. Long since divorced from a mother she never had the chance to meet. Not that she cared. There was no need for another anchor to hold her here in the worldReality Strikes5 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"I'm not drunk," slurred the man, his head rolling limply on his broad shoulders, "I merely had too much to drink." He chuckled then, the sound warm with old charm he rarely used anymore.
"You should be off to bed." The girl scolded him like a disobedient child; gingerly tugging on his right hand extended toward her. He didn't budge.
"Sit with me," he whined