A surprise shout outDominick stood back stage, a smile on his face as he listened to the ending words of the play. That went better than I thought it would,' He thought, watching the curtain fall. Glancing to his cast mates, they all ran back on stage then grasped hands, bowing as the curtains flew up. The crowd cheered, clapped, and whistled, the actors soaking up the praise. Just then, a voice was heard over the PA system.A surprise shout out3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"Ladies and gentlemen of the audience! Please stay in your seats. We have a special request from one of our actors who would like to say a few words."
Letting go of his cast mates hands, Dominick took front stage, making sure his mic was on. "Hello ladies and gentlemen! My name is Dominick and I would like to take this time to make a few shout outs to some people out in the audience." He smiled, gazing around the audience before locking eyes with his friends.
"First off, I want to think everyone from the Red Society who came to see me today! Thank you all so much! I appreciate
That Day.The afternoon sun was bright in my eyes as I stepped out of my car in the large parking lot. Closing the door and starting to walk, I locked the car as I scanned the stores around me for an interesting place to kill time. I have never been in this area of the city before and since it was such a nice day, I decided I'd rip around for some entertainment. A CD store a little ways down caught my eye and I made my ways toward it at an easy pace, my legs slightly sore from work the night before.That Day.3 years ago in Settings More Like This
A bell rung out as I entered the store, and a brown haired boy at the front counter caught my eye. He was hunched over a DS, his thick-framed glasses hiding his eyes and reflecting the screen. His somewhat short hair was messy around his head and along with his pale skin it made him look like he had just rolled out of bed. I couldn't help but smile at this, the boy barely looked up as I entered. Talk about customer service! I made my way to the racks of CD's at the back of the store, looking for C
100 Facts about Dominick1. His full name is Dominick James Omar.100 Facts about Dominick3 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
2. His mother wanted to name him Dominique and his father wanted Nicholas. They compromised.
3. His birthday is April 25, 1993.
4. He was nearly born at McDonalds.
5. His father was in the Marines for twenty years.
6. His father is putting him through college.
7. His little sister Lily is one year younger than him.
8. His mother is white and his father is black.
9. He has one aunt, one uncle, and three cousins-two boys, one girl.
10. He loves animals and wants an Australian Shepard.
11. He met his best friend when he was seven.
12. His favorite food is chili dogs.
13. He eats like a starving animal!
14. He is 6'3 or 192 cm.
15. He is one inch shorter than his father.
16. He never gets sun burn except on his face. When he does, he gets freckles.
17. He's only ever drastically cut his hair once when he was fourteen.
18. He has two piercings on the top of his ears.
19. He has an red and golden Chinese dragon tattooed on his left shoulder.
20. If hi
Red Society - 1, 2, 3, 4"Archer?" Stefan called, all of a sudden, making the auburn-haired male look up, from his work. "I was wondering..." The slight frown on Stefan's face was completely out of place, and concerned Archer, slightly.Red Society - 1, 2, 3, 43 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
"Are you okay, Stef?" Archer looked towards the former-mentioned.
"Oh, yeah, yeah," Stefan nodded quickly. "I'm all right, but..."
Archer stood up from his seat, and took a seat beside Stefan, on the bed. Taking the brunette's hand, Archer looked into his eyes. "Stef, look...if you have any problems, you know you can always tell me..."
"No, I don't have a problem- wait, no, well, I do, but the problem is...I don't know what the problem is!"
Archer looked on, slightly puzzled, while Stefan continued to explain. "See, the thing is, something doesn't seem right...it seems like I've forgotten something...OH!" Stefan's eyes widened, as he realised just what he'd forgotten.
"Arch...I've forgotten your present, for Valentine's Day!"
Archer stared at Stefan for a few mome