50 Things Ciel Cannot Do1. I am no longer allowed to wear my eyepatch to the left side so I can scare Finny. The hospital bills and emotional scarring are not as funny as the look on his face.50 Things Ciel Cannot Do4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
2. I can not do the same as stated above to the dorky Indians when they won't leave my hosue.
3. Nor can I do it to Lizzie, no matter how many times her hugs threaten to collapse my ribcage.
4. It is not proper for young earls to crossdress as girls when it is not for an assignment.
5. Sebastian doesn't care if it's a great way to get back at Druit. (seduce and kill!)
6. Even though Sebastian himself seems to get off on it...
7. If I even so much as think about allowing Pluto into the house the contract is over.
8. Or Sebastian gets my soul without me getting revenge.
9. No matter how badly I want to I cannot hire Grelle to kill Lizzie.
10. Nor may I use my butler's body as payment to said shinigami.
11. Stealing is wrong, especailly when it's opium.
12. Yes, it's techinically mine so it's not really stealing but appare
50 Things Sebastian Cannot Do1. When awakening the young master I cannot greet him by saying, "Good morning sir, I hope I wasn't too rough." He doesn't like it no matter how amusing his reaction.50 Things Sebastian Cannot Do4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
2. If the young master inquires as to whom is at the door I may not respond 'The black market.' Calming the young master from panic attacks aren't the most enjoyable of things.
3. The household help are to be treated as people, not like the incompetant morons they are.
4. Spitting in earl grey tea is bad, no matter what the young earl himself has thrown at my head that morning.
5. Cats are not permitted to be in the house.
6. Or in my room.
7. Especially not my room or the wardrobe in my room.
8. No cats anywhere except for outside (even still I must hide them!).
9. I may be a demon but that is no exucse for many reasons.
10. One of which being to scare the household help.
11. Offering contracts just to kill Finny is prohibited.
12. If Mey-Rin tries to rape me in my sleep I am permitted to hit her twice but no more.
Promise MePromise Me3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
From what seems from an infinite abyss they fall, small glass crystals too thin to be real stones but too beautiful to be imaginary float down from the sky littering the city with their brilliance. In the night their white gleams from the street lights, sparkling and twinkling like somehow the night sky above was able to shed their stars and send them to earth just for those who inhabit it. All around people bustle about hurried with their own lives filled with cause and effect. Mothers hold onto their children's hands, children whine for their desires in toy shops. I've seen it before, done it before. Nothing is new.
Tilting my head upward I close the eye not covered by an eye patch allowing the small purities to flutter onto my face cooling it from built up anxiety. Somehow I managed to escape my mansion, convincing my maid to drive me to the city just to get away from all of the stress, all of the confusion. Lately my butler has been playing my heart like he's taught me how to play
Beautiful As You AreBeautiful As You Are3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Through the thin curtains the sun filters, casting a sweet golden calm upon the room, upon him. That small frame of his leans against one of the many windows in the room- an odd half octagon alcove of glass windows branching from the rest of the room, the glass itself faceted and reflecting many different shades of the mesmerizing pastels. The young earl's dark grey hair contrasts with his light skin and surroundings, as well as the light reds in his coat. In his hands rests a single large pink rose, its many petals bursting from a thin stem and blooming around his thin hands.
Over the years he's grown, now slowly emerging into the façade of a fifteen year old boy instead of the childish thirteen he was when he first entered his new life. His limbs have elongated, his torso flattening yet toning and that porcelain doll face now longer with a sharper edge of youth. No one would believe that this del