50 Things Sebastian Cannot Do1. When awakening the young master I cannot greet him by saying, "Good morning sir, I hope I wasn't too rough." He doesn't like it no matter how amusing his reaction.50 Things Sebastian Cannot Do3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
2. If the young master inquires as to whom is at the door I may not respond 'The black market.' Calming the young master from panic attacks aren't the most enjoyable of things.
3. The household help are to be treated as people, not like the incompetant morons they are.
4. Spitting in earl grey tea is bad, no matter what the young earl himself has thrown at my head that morning.
5. Cats are not permitted to be in the house.
6. Or in my room.
7. Especially not my room or the wardrobe in my room.
8. No cats anywhere except for outside (even still I must hide them!).
9. I may be a demon but that is no exucse for many reasons.
10. One of which being to scare the household help.
11. Offering contracts just to kill Finny is prohibited.
12. If Mey-Rin tries to rape me in my sleep I am permitted to hit her twice but no more.
Beautiful As You AreBeautiful As You Are2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Through the thin curtains the sun filters, casting a sweet golden calm upon the room, upon him. That small frame of his leans against one of the many windows in the room- an odd half octagon alcove of glass windows branching from the rest of the room, the glass itself faceted and reflecting many different shades of the mesmerizing pastels. The young earl's dark grey hair contrasts with his light skin and surroundings, as well as the light reds in his coat. In his hands rests a single large pink rose, its many petals bursting from a thin stem and blooming around his thin hands.
Over the years he's grown, now slowly emerging into the façade of a fifteen year old boy instead of the childish thirteen he was when he first entered his new life. His limbs have elongated, his torso flattening yet toning and that porcelain doll face now longer with a sharper edge of youth. No one would believe that this del
The Demon's Kiss"So will it hurt?" Ciel inquired. He was getting somewhat anxious. He wasn't afraid of death, since he was prepared for that moment once his revenge was completed. He finally felt complete, knowing that he'd accomplished his mission. However, the wait was what caused him uneasiness.The Demon's Kiss3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"It will a bit, I'm sorry. I will endeavor to be gentle, though." Sebastian responded caringly. A youngster wasn't supposed to experiment such a harsh life like Ciel had had, and yet with such a tragic ending.
And not only that, but he had grew fond of the boy, though he would never admit it. Losing him would be such a shame...
But that wouldn't stop him to eat his soul. Because Ciel was nothing but his food. And because Ciel's soul was perfect, Ciel's soul was ridiculously attracting…
Ciel's soul was heaven for the demons. What an irony.
Ciel, Ciel meant heaven; and Sebastian thought it was the most suitable name for the child. His blue eyes, his purity in all his suffer, were surely something ce