46 Things America is not Allowed to do1. I am not allowed to eat cheeseburgers at the World Conference Meetings
2. I am not allowed to pass Canada off as part of the United States
3. I am not allowed to invade Cuba without a justified reason
a. For the record, I blame Ivan for the Bay of Pigs Invasion
4. I am not allowed to mention, draw, or have a nuclear weapon in the presence of Russia
a. Also means no reincarnation of the Cold War
b. I am also not to mention Ivan's failures in the Cold War
5. I am not allowed to brag about Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins reaching the moon first, especially in front of Russia.
6. I am not allowed to threaten Japan with a third nuclear bomb
a. For the record, I'm REALLY sorry.
7. I am not allowed to hire France to rape England
a. Even if he really deserves it
b. Even if England is really pissing me off
8. I am not allowed to use derogatory, military, or slang nicknames for other cou
You Know your Obsessed with hetalia when.........1. Pasta becomes a comfort food for youYou Know your Obsessed with hetalia when.........3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
2. The fastest way you have ever made a friend went a little like this, "You like hetalia too? Sit!"
3. Your parents wonder why you are all of a sudden passing History with strait A's
4. You spell awesome like P-R-U-S-S-I-A, like it should be.
5. You and your friends each come up with a city and call each other by that.
6. You sit through all of Latin class thinking about Grandpa Rome.
7. You used to hate tomatoes, but then you watched hetalia, and everything changed.
8. You start involuntarily start laughing like France.
9. You shout, "PAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" when you go down the pasta isle in the super market, and regret nothing.
10. Whenever you see a flag, you start to giggle.
11. You find yourself calling people "bloody wanker"
12. You can't help but sing the delicious tomato song whenever you see a tomato.
13. Your history book needs spoiler labels.
14. You refer to perverts as France
15. You think of Greece every time you see a c
Hetalia: This is War Ch1 Chapter OneHetalia: This is War Ch14 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
It had been years since Feliciano Vargas had had that dream.
He stirred gently for the state of unconsiousness he had only just assumed, a bright light shining through his eyelids. Something soft tickled his cheek, a warm, gentle breeze brushing downy auburn hair across his forehead. The air smelled nice, clean, almost... floral. There were no birds chirpring, nor the sounds of any people or animals near by. The only thing he heard was the rustling of wind stirring leaves up in high branches, and blades of grass brushing gently against one a
Girls Rules for SurvivalGirls' rules for survival (written by a dude)Girls Rules for Survival4 years ago in Academic Essays More Like This
1) Men are problem solvers by nature. If you come to a guy with a problem he will assume you want him to solve it, not empathize with you about it. And he won't understand if you get mad at him for trying to solve it instead of empathizing with you about it. Also, don't come to us with problems that you know have no solution. The only response you'll get is "yeah, that sucks, but what do you expect me to do about it?" Again, guys prefer to solve problems, not empathize about them. If you want empathy, talk to your girlfriends.
2) Know your husband/boyfriend's skill set. If he isn't mechanically inclined, don't ask him if he can fix your car. If he isn't a computer whiz, don't come to him with computer problems. Guys hate it when you bring us a problem you think we can handle, but we know we can't. It's embarrassing because it highlights one of our weaknesses and it makes us feel bad for not acquiring whatever skill you think w
Where do Babies Come From?Yao gently ran his fingers over and through the young Kiku's soft hair absentmindedly as he looked up into the moonlight-filled night sky. It was so beautiful out tonight And what better way to spend it than cuddling your baby brother in your lap and looking up at the stars from your porch.Where do Babies Come From?4 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
It was perfect.
Yao lifted Kiku slightly and hugged him against his chest now. He reached up and pinched Kiku's adorable baby fat, earning him a distressed whine from the infant. Yao laughed cheerfully and slowly released his cheek, kissing the spot he had pinched.
"I'm sorry, Kiku," he smiled softly, nuzzling the tip of his nose into Kiku's hair. "You're just so cute and chubby and adorable! Like a little baby panda ~"
Kiku whimpered a little, not liking the idea of being compared to a panda. He wasn't all that chubby And it was just baby fat! Not actual fat
Yao calmed down a bit after a while and gently kissed Kiku's temple, looking back up at the sky. He sat the infant on h
Request: ChinaxReaderYou sighed as you made your way down the street. You breathed out some air and grinned at the fog it made. You suddenly remembered why you were outside and just kept walking. It was Christmas, and you had nothing to do and no one to spend this time with. You looked into the windows of shops and sighed, wishing that you could buy some of the stuff in there. You finally gave in and walked into a small snack shop. You were the only one in there besides the cashier and a man sitting at one of the tables. His back was to you.Request: ChinaxReader4 years ago in Romance More Like This
You smiled and looked at all of the snacks on the shelves. You slowly made your way through them. You took about ten minutes before picking up a bag. You were trying to waste time.
"I like this one the most." a kind voice said.
You jumped and looked to see the young man standing next to you. "Aiya, sorry!" he said quickly.
You snickered. He was cute. "No, it's fine. So, this one." you said, picking up the bag he pointed to.
He grinned and nodded. "Yes, those are my fav
Snowed In - RussiaxReader You groaned, packing things in your suitcase and sighing, looking out at the warm sunny day, trees filled with green leaves, and your lawn perfectly green. You didn't want to have to leave this to go there. You hated it. You grumpily threw a few sweaters in the suitcase, quickly zipping it up and pulling it off your bed. You grabbed your jacket, gloves in pocket, and slung it across your shoulder as you left your room, grabbing and pulling your suitcase behind you.Snowed In - RussiaxReader4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
You drove your car through the snow, grumbling to yourself, you couldn't see anything when it was all coated in snow, let alone the fact there were barely any trees to create recognizable landmarks. You grumbled to yourself, wincing slightly every time you heard the engine of your car moan. You patted the steering wheel, "Come on, you can make it." You tried to sound comforting, even though
Snowed In Cpt2 - RussiaxReader Your senses were beginning to come back, and as you slowly fluttered your eyes open you realized you felt warmth, not the biting cold of the outside air. Your eyes focused on a wooden ceiling, and you blinked in confusion. Where were you?! You sat up, a blanket that was covering you shifting off of your torso and onto your lap. You looked around. You were on a couch, a fire place in front of you, the flickering light spreading warmth to the rest of the room. You started when you heard footsteps, and a large man walked into your vision of range, you whipped your head around and looked at him, obvious confusion in your eyes.Snowed In Cpt2 - RussiaxReader4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
"Oh, you're awake," he had a heavy Russian accent in his kind voice, though you expected that, considering this was, well, Russia. The kindness you didn't expect though. He was strongly built, with wide shoulders, and you were expecting a gruffer voice to match. Upon closer
Day 3 Music Challenge - Russia30 Day Music ChallengeDay 3 Music Challenge - Russia4 years ago in Romance More Like This
Russia x Reader - Day 3 Ranbu no Melody by SID
A/N: WARNING CONTAINS SOME SWEARS AND SOME VIOLENCE (quite impossible for me to write this without it xD)
"shizuka ni shizuka ni maku wa kiri otoshi
kakusei no yoake ni aoi honoo
Quietly, quietly, night's curtain is being scythed,
as a sapphire flare appears in the dawn sky of awakening."
"Damn it ...." You cursed under your breath. "Another night without sleep...". The sun was showing signs of it's appearance as the sky started to show hints of light blue. You were lying on the grass of your "new home". Home... there's nothing homey about this wretched place! Your home... you would be still sleeping if you were home. All warm and comfy in your bed sheets. Damn that Gilbert. He sent you to this rehabilitation facility as a joke. The whole darn thing went wrong and the damned Prussian can't do a thing about it because now you were officially deemed