46 Things America is not Allowed to do1. I am not allowed to eat cheeseburgers at the World Conference Meetings
2. I am not allowed to pass Canada off as part of the United States
3. I am not allowed to invade Cuba without a justified reason
a. For the record, I blame Ivan for the Bay of Pigs Invasion
4. I am not allowed to mention, draw, or have a nuclear weapon in the presence of Russia
a. Also means no reincarnation of the Cold War
b. I am also not to mention Ivan's failures in the Cold War
5. I am not allowed to brag about Armstrong, Aldrin, and Collins reaching the moon first, especially in front of Russia.
6. I am not allowed to threaten Japan with a third nuclear bomb
a. For the record, I'm REALLY sorry.
7. I am not allowed to hire France to rape England
a. Even if he really deserves it
b. Even if England is really pissing me off
8. I am not allowed to use derogatory, military, or slang nicknames for other cou
You Know your Obsessed with hetalia when.........1. Pasta becomes a comfort food for youYou Know your Obsessed with hetalia when.........3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
2. The fastest way you have ever made a friend went a little like this, "You like hetalia too? Sit!"
3. Your parents wonder why you are all of a sudden passing History with strait A's
4. You spell awesome like P-R-U-S-S-I-A, like it should be.
5. You and your friends each come up with a city and call each other by that.
6. You sit through all of Latin class thinking about Grandpa Rome.
7. You used to hate tomatoes, but then you watched hetalia, and everything changed.
8. You start involuntarily start laughing like France.
9. You shout, "PAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" when you go down the pasta isle in the super market, and regret nothing.
10. Whenever you see a flag, you start to giggle.
11. You find yourself calling people "bloody wanker"
12. You can't help but sing the delicious tomato song whenever you see a tomato.
13. Your history book needs spoiler labels.
14. You refer to perverts as France
15. You think of Greece every time you see a c
Where do Babies Come From?Yao gently ran his fingers over and through the young Kiku's soft hair absentmindedly as he looked up into the moonlight-filled night sky. It was so beautiful out tonight And what better way to spend it than cuddling your baby brother in your lap and looking up at the stars from your porch.Where do Babies Come From?4 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
It was perfect.
Yao lifted Kiku slightly and hugged him against his chest now. He reached up and pinched Kiku's adorable baby fat, earning him a distressed whine from the infant. Yao laughed cheerfully and slowly released his cheek, kissing the spot he had pinched.
"I'm sorry, Kiku," he smiled softly, nuzzling the tip of his nose into Kiku's hair. "You're just so cute and chubby and adorable! Like a little baby panda ~"
Kiku whimpered a little, not liking the idea of being compared to a panda. He wasn't all that chubby And it was just baby fat! Not actual fat
Yao calmed down a bit after a while and gently kissed Kiku's temple, looking back up at the sky. He sat the infant on h
Hetalia: This is War Ch1 Chapter OneHetalia: This is War Ch14 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
It had been years since Feliciano Vargas had had that dream.
He stirred gently for the state of unconsiousness he had only just assumed, a bright light shining through his eyelids. Something soft tickled his cheek, a warm, gentle breeze brushing downy auburn hair across his forehead. The air smelled nice, clean, almost... floral. There were no birds chirpring, nor the sounds of any people or animals near by. The only thing he heard was the rustling of wind stirring leaves up in high branches, and blades of grass brushing gently against one a
Girls Rules for SurvivalGirls' rules for survival (written by a dude)Girls Rules for Survival4 years ago in Academic Essays More Like This
1) Men are problem solvers by nature. If you come to a guy with a problem he will assume you want him to solve it, not empathize with you about it. And he won't understand if you get mad at him for trying to solve it instead of empathizing with you about it. Also, don't come to us with problems that you know have no solution. The only response you'll get is "yeah, that sucks, but what do you expect me to do about it?" Again, guys prefer to solve problems, not empathize about them. If you want empathy, talk to your girlfriends.
2) Know your husband/boyfriend's skill set. If he isn't mechanically inclined, don't ask him if he can fix your car. If he isn't a computer whiz, don't come to him with computer problems. Guys hate it when you bring us a problem you think we can handle, but we know we can't. It's embarrassing because it highlights one of our weaknesses and it makes us feel bad for not acquiring whatever skill you think w
Request: ChinaxReaderYou sighed as you made your way down the street. You breathed out some air and grinned at the fog it made. You suddenly remembered why you were outside and just kept walking. It was Christmas, and you had nothing to do and no one to spend this time with. You looked into the windows of shops and sighed, wishing that you could buy some of the stuff in there. You finally gave in and walked into a small snack shop. You were the only one in there besides the cashier and a man sitting at one of the tables. His back was to you.Request: ChinaxReader4 years ago in Romance More Like This
You smiled and looked at all of the snacks on the shelves. You slowly made your way through them. You took about ten minutes before picking up a bag. You were trying to waste time.
"I like this one the most." a kind voice said.
You jumped and looked to see the young man standing next to you. "Aiya, sorry!" he said quickly.
You snickered. He was cute. "No, it's fine. So, this one." you said, picking up the bag he pointed to.
He grinned and nodded. "Yes, those are my fav
Day 1 Music Chalange - China30 Day Music ChalangeDay 1 Music Chalange - China3 years ago in Romance More Like This
China x Reader - Day 1 Hello China
"Beijing roast duck
Shanghai drunken crab
Guangdong snakes and lizard, traditional flavours
Sichuan spicy taste is numbing aru"
"AHHHHHHHHHH HOTHOTHOTHOT!!!!!" You rushed to the sink for a glass of water. You gobled the water and still felt the spicy food in your mouth.
"PHAHAHAHAHA I warned you _________! I told you it would be spycy, aru!"
"Oh shut it Yao. You never told me it was this spicy!" You frown at the boy sitting at the kitchen table laughing at you.
You and your best friend Wang Yao did these lunch contests often to try and cook diferent foods. You would always try your best to impress him since he was the most criticising person you knew... well... with food at least. It was your long time dream to be a cook and satisfying your picky friend was just the perfect chalange.
"Ok now try mine!" You point to the roasted duck you made (with a lot of effort).
"Yes yes don't get all agitated _______ ". Yao