Music ChallangeHave a bad case of writer's block? Find a lot of inspiration in music?
Then this is for you.
1. Pick 15 songs (Maybe ask your friends, look through your mp3, pandora.com etc.)
2. Make yourself write a little something for each. Be it poetry or a short story, or whatever.
Song Meme BLANKSTEPS:Song Meme BLANK4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
1. Put your Ipod/MP3 Player on shuffle
2. For each song, pick a couple. YOU MAY ONLY USE EACH COUPLE ONCE!
3. Write a short drabble that fits the song AND the couple. You only have the length of the song.
4. Do this ten times. Make sure to put the song, artist, and couple at the top.
Writers or Artists memeBigBro18's Writer's / Artist's memeWriters or Artists meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
I lack the artistic talent to actually make a graphically pleasing format for a meme.
The basis for this meme is to write/draw a character in the below situations. OC's may be used, or you can make character on the spot. Think of it as a quick creativity excercise. If your OC or charecter has a uniqe ability or power, include it by all means! Special talents make for unique opportunities.
Situation 1. The subject is suffering a complete breakdown. Does He/She contemplate Suicide? Go through with it? If that is too extreme or makes you uncomfortable, how does he/she deal with the issue, are there friends nearby to comfort the subject?
Situation 2. The subject is trying to tell a loved one how they truly feel. If the charecter is Aesexual or an Automaton, they make a discovery about their nature.
Situation 3. If the subject is a normal human, they have just been greivously wounded. If supernaturally gifted, they lose control, anhiliating everything nea
Numbered MemeYet another generic numbered character narrative meme.Numbered Meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
This meme works best when you choose the characters before reading the questions.
You know the drill by now, choose X number of OC's (Or come up with somebody on the spot.) As with my other meme, Special talents or abilities are more than welcomed.
In this case you're gonna need seven characters . Give some brief description of them.
Let's begin, shall we? You can write simple responses, or drawn out paragraphs.
1. Number 3 and 6 get into a bareknuckled brawl. How does the fight go? Who wins? The reasoning for the fight is up to you. (If you are not feeling particularly creative then Number 6 has delivered a pride destroying insult to 3.)
2. Numbers 5,4,and 1 get together to play a prank on 7. ("Prank" can be anything from a clever house egging, to joyfully tearing off a limb.)
3. Number 7 is pissed. How do they take their rage out on 2? (Why are they pissed? Is t
OC Number Meme .:4:. BlankOC Number Replacement MemeOC Number Meme .:4:. Blank4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1) Pick 5 characters in any order
2) Don't change the questions
3) Please don't look at the questions while picking characters, it's more fun if you don't!
4) Tag 2-4 people to do the meme!
5) Have fun!
PICK FIVE CHARACTERS::
1.  Wakes up in the morning to find  in the same room. What happens?
2. What would happen if  was trapped in an elevator with ?
3.  Has the power to create 's day into anyway they wanted. What would  do to ?
4. It turns out that  is on an online pornography site,  walks in on  while he/she is watching porn. What is 's explanation?
5.  is cleaning 's house when  finds an album of pictures of himself/herself. What does  do?
6. What does  do when he/she is alone with ?
7. If  turned out to be an infamous criminal, what is the first thing 
OC List MemeOC List MemeOC List Meme3 years ago in Memes More Like This
1)Pick 5-10 characters
2) Don't change the questions
3) Let your OC's answer, not you (roleplay it if you wish)
4) Tag 5-10 people to do the meme (if you want)
1. First off, please introduce yourself! Name, Age, Gender and anything else you'd like to add.
2. That was interesting. Now, who in this meme do you find most attractive?
3. Now how would you rate that person, on a scale from 1-10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best. (This is relating to question 2)
4. If you could swap genders for a day, would you? If yes, what would you do?
5. Would you tell us something that no one knows about you?
6. Okay now lets see what's on your history of your computer!
7. How about your phone now? Lets see what contacts, images and applications you have...
8. Is there a
100 Themes Music Meme 1-50100 Themes Music Challenge100 Themes Music Meme 1-504 years ago in Memes More Like This
1.) Cemetary Drive (My Chemical Romance)
2.) True To Me (Metro Station)
3.) You And I Both (Jason Mraz)
4.) Wasted Time (Kings of Leon)
5.) Ordinary Day (Vanessa Carlton)
6.) Devil Town (Daniel Johnston)
7.) If It Means A Lot To You (A Day To Remember)
8.) Remembering Sunday (All Time Low)
9.) Walk On Water Or Drown (Mayday Parade)
10.) Time To Go (The Maine)
11.) Homecoming (Hey Monday)
12.) Looking Up (Paramore)
13.) Happy Accident (Bright Eyes)
14.) Missing (Flyleaf)
15.) Buried Beneath (Red)
16.) Into the Nothing (Breaking Benjamin)
17.) Breaking Inside (Shinedown)
18.) Meant To Live (Switchfoot)
19.) Happy Together (Simple Plan)
20.) Heels Over Head (Boys Like Girls)
21.) How It Ends (DeVotchKa)
22.) 9 Crimes (Damien Rice)
23.) Runaway (Artist Vs. Poet)
24.) Fear Of Flying (A Rocket To The Moon)
25.) All To Myself (Mariana's Trench)
26.) Jonah (Graham Stookey)
27.) Strawberry Gashes (Jack Off Jill)
28.) Trampoline (Never Shout Never)
29.) Cosmic Love (Fl
Writer's MemeWriter's Meme3 years ago in Adoptables More Like This
1. When did you start writing?
2. When you were a beginning writer, what did your write primarily? What do you write now, primarily? (i.e. romance, fan-fiction, poetry)
3. How often do you write?
4. When is your favorite time of the day to write?
5. Do you have a writing muse? If so, who/what?
6. What is your most popular lit piece?
7. What is the piece you are currently writing?
8. What is the piece you most recently finished?
9. What piece are you most proud of?
10. What piece are you most disappointed in?
11. From all of your stories, who is/are your favorite character(s) and why? (try to limit it to 3)
12. What is the best compliment you ever got on your writing?
13. What is your main goal with writing?
14. Have you ever been published?
15. If tomorrow you learned that you would never be able to formally publish a story, would you still write?
16. If you could get a Daily Deviation on one of your lit pieces, which would it be?
Now tag 5-10 people to do this meme. But be nice
WHEN SUDDENLY... memeRules:WHEN SUDDENLY... meme4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1.Do not look ahead
2.Do not kill off characters unless otherwise specified
3.When you're done, link back to the blank meme and post your finished meme in the comments section for the blank meme.
Pick 10 characters. You can pick characters from TV/books/games/whatever, OC's, or heck, you can pick your friends. I don't care who they are.
It's recommended that you pick characters from similar-ish universes, but whatever, it's your meme.
1. It's another ordinary day at 5's house. He/she decides to kick back and relax. What is 5 doing?
2. 5 starts to drift off and has a dream about 7. Tell us about this dream:
3. 5 is awakened by the doorbell. He/she goes to answer it, and lo and behold! It is 7. Describe the ensuing conversation:
4. What happens next?
5. All of a sudden, they hear a loud crash from outside. Who goes to check it out?
6. Suddenly, ZOMBIES! Hundreds of them! Let's get the investigator's reaction:
7. You thought this was going to be a shi
OC Reality TVShow Writing MemeReality TV Show Writing Meme!OC Reality TVShow Writing Meme5 years ago in Memes More Like This
- Choose 6 OC's.
- Put your OC's names in list of numbers and answer the questions with your OC's names instead of the number, write at least 100 words to answer.
- Once an OC is evicted, you must choose the next consecutive number to fill in the question. E.g. If  is evicted, choose . If  is evicted, go back round to .
1. Welcome to the House! Introduce the OC's and what their luxury item would be.
2. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 with 2 double beds, 1 with 2 single beds and 1 with only 2 matresses on the floor. Who pairs up with whom, is there an argument over who should get the better room, and how is this resolved?
3. Now they've decided where they're sleeping, they make their way to the living room but find that it is empty expect for a few large and heavy boxes which hold the furniture which  and  have been told to put together within a time limit, how well do they do?
4. The furni
Meme for Single ocs!Hello there! Got a single character needing for some lovin'? Well drag them on down here to take this interview! c:Meme for Single ocs!4 years ago in Memes More Like This
1. Now, tell us about yourself? Why do you think you need a significant other?
2. Lets get to the question that people will care about most here, do you prefer men, women, or both?
3. Hm, I see. What are you looking for in a mate?
4. Any past relationships or experiences you'd like to vent about?
5. Well any last words? I'm sure those suckers will be lining up quick. Now that will be $200 dollars. c:
6. Oh wait! Almost forgot, if you have any other single friends looking to mingle tag them below. x3
Writing OC MemeBefore we start, choose 5 OCs from any of your stories or Role Play groups and give us a quick description about them:Writing OC Meme9 months ago in Other More Like This
Ok let's get started!
1. Character #5 drags Character #3 into a haunted house ride at the fair. Are either of them terrified or unamused?
2. Character #4 tries out for a Talent TV Show. What do they do in front of the judges? Are the judges impressed?
3. Character #2 is challenged by Character #5 to a card game of your choosing. How would this game play out?
4. The five of them are forced to play dodgeball in Gym Class. What exactly would happen to each character?
5. A strange series of events occurs and Character #1 finds out that they have a Alternative Universe self that lives in Character #3's world. How is this AU self different from the original? (If both Character #1 and Character #3 are from the same world, what would happen if the switched bodies?)
6. Character #2 ends up on the game show of your choice.
7. The five of them dine at
Life Soundtrack_---_ IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE? _---_Life Soundtrack4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
*~* RULES *~*
 Get out / open your music player (iPod, MP3 Player, etc.) / music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player etc.).
 Put it on shuffle.
 Press forward / the next button for each theme.
 Use the song title as the answer to each theme, even if it doesn't make sense.
 Bold the theme (Opening Credits, Waking Up, etc.), italicize the answers, and give your own comments in the parenthesis on how it relates to the prompt.
 DON'T SKIP SONGS OR LIE!
.::. Opening Credits .::.
.::. Your Theme .::.
.::. Waking Up .::.
.::. School .::.
.::. Home .::.
.::. Falling In Love .::.
.::. Boyfriend / Girlfriend's Theme .::.
.::. First Kiss .::.
.::. Hanging With Friends .::.
.::. Best Friend's Theme .::.
.::. Fight With Parents .::.
.::. By Yourself at Home .::.
.::. Break Up .::.