Dominion ch 5"You got a lot of nerve." That's the first thing I say to Bradley in first period the next morning while he's sitting in his desk. He and his bottle-blonde girlfriend cease their conversation and both turn their heads to face me.
"What's your problem?" the girl asks contemptuously.
"You know you really should stop bleaching your hair so much," I spit at her, gesturing to her hideously bright blonde head, "One of these days, it's all gonna fall out. And I wasn't talking to you."
"What's got your panties in a bunch Greyfield?" Bradley asks me in his usual cocky tone, not even bothering to defend his girl. Even with broken ribs the guy's a despicable little cretin.
"You," I almost growl, pointing a finger at his face, "Why the fuck did you lie about Kevin? Are you that big of a creep?"
"Hey, he knocked me down and fucked up my ribs!" he snaps, pointing to his side, "And now I can't play ball for weeks!"
"You're a fucking liar," I hiss through my teeth, glowering down at him, "He didn't ev
RULES OF A HORROR FILMRULES OF A (new) HORROR FILM:RULES OF A HORROR FILM4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
1. Never say "I'll be right back." Saying so is a mark for death.
2. Whenever someone leaves, never tell them to "be careful." (an extension of #1)
3. If the killer's identity is a mystery, it is never the obvious suspect.
4. Never be alone, especially in a dark/isolated area.
5. There is at least 1 or more "Janet Leigh" characters.
6. If the killer has any dialogue, it is even more disturbing, even perverted if possible.
7. The kills are rarely instantaneous; it takes a lot for the victims to actually die. The killer may even torture their victims.
8. Just because someone is down does not mean that they are dead.
9. Any "strange noises" are usually innocent, being an animal, the wind, or another character, etcetera.
10. Victims can be hit anywhere in the body; guys will typically receive damage to the privates in some way.
11. The defeat of the killer will typically be a girl. If not a girl then it will be a team effort, being a boy and a girl, but it is