The Brat of Skyland"Ok, where did it go? I know I left it here a moment ago," Mahad said. He was looking for something and was in the hyperion searching for it. However, he had no idea where he put it or where it was.The Brat of Skyland3 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Lena was sitting on the ledge next to the hyperion. "What are you looking for Mahad?" She asked.
"My boomerang!! I had it when we got back to Puerto Angel and now its gone," he answered her. He never let the thing out of his site before, he would usually put it in a pocket behind him.
"Oh Mahad, you would lose your head if it wasn't attached to your body. You just probably dropped it somewhere or it fell out of your pocket," Lena pointed out. Unlike her simple minded lazy brother, she was mature for her age and actually used her brain.
Little did Mahad know that he didn't misplace his boomerang, it was taken. It was taken by a 6 year old girl with purple hair and panther ears. That same little girl that Aran Cortes adopted himself as his daughter. She had his boomerang and was playing with
MORE Reasons to Hate Twilight1) The books were so poorly written as far as plot and dialogue that they had to have James's group attacking and Charlie in danger from the beginning to have anything to work with.MORE Reasons to Hate Twilight2 years ago in Emotional More Like This
2) While I have "inserted" myself into books I have read, it was generally because I fell in love with a well created character or world. Not because I wanted to have sex with Michelangelo's David.
3) After reading Meyer's books I checked the web for outcry by the same people who criticized Rowling for using the occult, and I couldn't find it. To me that's crazy as vampires are part of the occult.
4) Crazily enough if you think about it, Meyer's books are worse because Rowling's was not suggesting that humans should mate with the occult monsters simply because they are beautiful and smell good.
5) It is entirely sexual attraction from appearance and smell, and lacks substance. It is for this reason that I do not consider it a love story.
6) I have found mention that critics are saying that Twilight is horro