home made paper mache recipeBy demand since some people demanded me to write down the recipe for paper mache.home made paper mache recipe4 years ago in Artisan Crafts More Like This
Use with care. We don't want oversized way too thick horrible looking cosplay props. Keep it neat and give the name art back to paper mache.
Water, wall paper glue and a bit of clove powder against mould. If you wish, you can already add some plaster, or leave it out until you're done with the paper mache.
And of course: news papers. Lots and lots of 'm, cut to pieces.
You can go for:
1. ripping news papers apart and applying those;
2. pre-cut every bit of newspaper and mix it with glue mixture (for covering things up)
3. pre-cut and don't add with glue mixture but apply glue mixture later
4. pre-cut, boil it down and press water out. Mix with glue mixture to get some sort of clay. You can actually use this as clay.
5. Pre-cut, sand to bits, boil it down and press water out. This is supposed to be the better variant of option 4.
Experiment with the thickness of the glue, too wet m