Let us dedicate all our love in this tribute for the best Steve Jobs.
- One of the greatest visionaries of our time has left us with a brighter world. He came to share his dream for something more, and now has left us with the tools we need to dream even bigger than ever before. May his essence live on forever. "To infinity and beyond!" -
I followed my inner innovation with passion filled typography design work with a truly text that I came on, just like Steve liked and have learned us all Share and love
In early October 2010, Canadian teenager Brittany McMillan promulgated the observance of a new commemoration called Spirit Day, the first observance of which took place on October 20, 2010, in which people wear the color purple to show support for LGBT young people who are victims of bullying...
You are beautiful, ladies and gentleman. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're allowed to be whoever you want to be; love whoever you wish to love. Nobody has the right to stop you from either of these things. <3 To hell with anyone who thinks they have the right to enforce any rules or boundaries on life. We all have the right to pursue that which makes us happy; and if that means that you love someone of the same gender or don't think that you were born in the right body or ANY of that, then you are inclined to do what YOU wish with YOUR life and enjoy the company of those you ADORE and be whoever it is YOU wish to be.
Be strong and be brave. People support and will love you; the good decent people who aren't judgemental jerks, no matter what you do with your life. That's a promise.
Don't give up hope!
My notes and messages are always open; to anyone, and not just on Spirit Day, if you are inclined to speaking with a stranger who will listen and give you the attention you need to let out your frustrations. I can try offering aid, and hope that that will guide you to feeling at ease with whatever is dragging you down. <3 Because you're unique and you shouldn't let things hurt you when life's too short and you deserve to be happy.
"LANSING, Mich. (Dec. 5, 2012) – The Michigan House of Representatives unanimously voted in favor of House bill 5768 (HB5768) today. Representative Tom McMillin, who introduced the bill, showed his excitement for it’s passage, and his expectations for the State Senate.
“My bill opposing NDAA’s indefinite detention and taking away due process and prohibiting MI government from participating passed the House today. Onto the State Senate!”
Due to support from a wide coalition of grassroots activists across the political spectrum, the bill passed unanimously. The final vote was 107-0. HB5768 asserts that no State employee or agency will assist the Federal government – in any way – in the detainment of people under the 2012 NDAA. The Obama administration has aggressively argued in court that the executive branch has this power. The bill states, in part,
“no agency of this state, no political subdivision of this state, no employee of an agency of this state or a political subdivision of this state acting in his or her official capacity, and no member of the Michigan national guard on official state duty shall aid an agency of the armed forces of the United States in any investigation, prosecution, or detention of any person pursuant to section 1021 of the national defense authorization act…”
HB5768 was first introduced on June 14, 2012 by Representatives McMillin, MacMaster, Irwin, Ananich, Foster, and McBroom, and was referred to the Committee on Government Operations.
The bill will now move on to the Senate for further consideration and concurrence.
If you live in Michigan- act NOW. Not tomorrow or next week. Today, not tomorrow – right now. Contact you State Senator, and encourage them to pass this legislation as well
1. Visit this link for contact information [link](S(o3repo45geivtzablkpayt55))/mileg.aspx?page=legislators
2. click on a senator name that is your senator – get their email address and TWO phone numbers – capitol and district offices
3. CALL them. Best option – respectfully, yet firmly – urge them to pass this bill. Let them know that you want them to stand up for the Constitution of the United States AND the Constitution of Virginia – they took an oath to both.
4. EMAIL them – even if call, you can still email too. Or just email. A courteous, strong and firm email – urging them to vote yes on this bill.
5. Do the same for the Governor’s office – (517) 373-3400 or [link]–,00.html
6. Report Back – when you get responses, let us know! We want people to be informed of what their delegates are saying and doing.
OUTSIDE OF MICHIGAN
Act now to reject NDAA in your state, city, county or town.
One of the greatest visionaries of our time has left us with a brighter world. He came to share his dream for something more, and now has left us with the tools we need to dream even bigger than ever before. May his essence live on forever. "To infinity and beyond!"
This artwork is based on a photo of Steve for his "Think Different" ad campaign for Apple when he was much younger - [link] I Felt I just had to do a follow-up to it.