Obsessed With Doctor Who WhenObsessed with Doctor Who when....
1. You think fezzes are cool.
2. you think bowties are cool and you want to wear them everyday of your life.
3. Wearing a vegetable seems fashionable.
4. You have a button that says David Tennant makes me squee. (sad to say I own one.)
5. Angel statues scare the holy fuck out of you.
6. You have an action figure of your favorite Doctor and carry him around everywhere. (I have two. one of Tom Baker, and Matt Smith wearing a fez and holding a mop.)
7. Apples are rubbish.
8. Pears are gross and disgusting.
9. You see a british phonebooth and you automatically claim it as your own TARDIS and invite your best friend to go see the dinosaurs with you in said TARDIS.(I have one!)
10. You like Bananas.
11. You get into major arguments with Back To The Future fans.
12. You want your own personal Dalek.
13. You have written Bad Wolf on atleast one thing that is blue.
14. You know atleast three songs by Billie Piper.
15. You watch Law and Order UK now that Freema
Because of Doctor WhoBecause of Doctor Who I am Afraid of...Because of Doctor Who3 years ago in Urban & Spoken Word More Like This
2. Christmas trees
5. school food
7. blue tooth devices
10. children's drawings
11. MRI machines
13. gas masks
14. brass bands
17. the dark
21. coma patients
23. ...and hospitals again
25. weight loss pills
30. old ladies
Doctor Who jokesKnock knock.Doctor Who jokes3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
Q: What happens when the headless monks leave banana peels on the floor?
A: Silence will fall
Q: How many Sontarans does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None! Sontarans do not fear the dark!
Q: How many Time Lords does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Interference in the lighting practices of other cultures is strictly forbidden.
Q: How many cybermen does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: LIGHTBULBS ARE INELEGANT. THEY WILL BE UPGRADED.
Yo momma's so fat, the whole Slavine family could fit inside her at once
Yo momma's so fat, the cybermen upgraded her into a hot dog van
Yo momma's so fat, project indigo took her to an ice cream parlor
Yo momma's so fat, the Adipose consider her a natural resource
Yo momma's so fat, Captain Jack didn't try to flirt with her
Why did the chicken cross the road?
The tesselector: Our records office is sealed to the public. The chicken isn't guilty of anything.
River Song: Spoilers.
The whovian alphabetA is for Angel you freeze with your eyeThe whovian alphabet2 years ago in Humor More Like This
B is for Box that the Doctor can fly
C is for Custard, a fish-finger treat
D is for Danger; you never retreat
E is for Explosion; a good time to run
F is for Friendship- always good fun
G is for golf and for grassy golf balls
H is for Help when he answers our calls
I is for Ice cream, and that's always sad
J is for Jammy Dodger, which make daleks mad
K is for Kestrel, which things often aren't
L is for Leadworth; the upper part
M is for Manual he threw in a star
N is for New Earth; a bad place for a car
O is for Ood, living only to serve
P is for Pompeii that he couldn't preserve
Q is for Question that must not be asked
R is for Rassilon, who ruled in the past
S is for Sonic, which doesn't do wood
T is for Time Lord, who weren't always good
U is for U.N.I.T., protecting the earth
V is for Venus; best give it a wide berth
W is for Wibbly, the lever to use
X is for EXtra shielding; what a cruise ship could use
Y is for Yeti, fascinating to see
Morals from Doctor WhoMorals from Doctor Who5 years ago in Philosophical More Like This
Vaporisation without representation is against the constitution!
Bad laws were made to be broken.
Homo sapiens. What an inventive, invincible species. It's only a few million years since they crawled up out of the mud and learned to walk. Puny, defenceless bipeds. They've survived flood, famine and plague. They've survived cosmic wars and holocausts. And now, here they are, out among the stars, waiting to begin a new life. Ready to outsit eternity. They're indomitable.
Which is the quickest way out of here?
[Each of the women at the fountain point in different directions.]
Yes. Well. That's democracy for you.
I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
Your species has the most amazing capacity for self-deception, matched only by its ingenuity when trying to destroy itself.
Oh, you know nothing of any human, and that will be your downfall
There's no such thing as an ordinary human.
End of the universe and here you are. Indomitable,
Doctor Who 101Doctor Who 101Doctor Who 1015 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
1. Bananas are good.
2. Watch out for women named Jackie, they slap. Hard.
3. "Go to your room" are terrible last words.
4. Be silent in The Library.
5. Fear of the dark is NOT irrational.
6. Don't blink, blink and you're dead.
7. Travelling with the Doctor is not safe; however it is the journey of a lifetime.
8. Statues of weeping angles are dangerous.
9. The Doctor is rubbish at weddings, especially his own.
10. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Doc".
11. The Doctor likes the word fantastic and brilliant.
12. A strange man in your bedroom does not mean anything can happen.
13. Lots of planets have a north.
14. If you meet an eccentric man who says his name is John Smith, the wise thing would be to get away as fast at you can. It's not the most fun though.
15. The Doctor is good at accents. Rose is not.
16. The Doctor came first in 'Jiggery Pokery'.
17. 'Tainted love' and 'Toxic' are earth classics.
18. 'Toxic' is actually a Ballad.
19. The Docto
Doctor Who:My Favourite ThingsPlanets and celery, glasses, surprises!Doctor Who:My Favourite Things4 years ago in Songs & Lyrics More Like This
Bow ties and fezzes and hats of all sizes
Space mixed with time and the wonders they bring
These are a few of my favourite things!
Brand-new companions, the look on their faces
When I reveal to them dazzling new places
Hurtling to death while the universe sings,
These are a few of my favourite things!
Tea and bananas and scarves of great measure,
Sonic screwdrivers, no pears and much leisure,
Flying the TARDIS, the thrill that it brings
These are a few of my favourite things!
When the foes strike,
When the world ends
(For the hundredth time)
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I can feel...just fine!
The DoctorHe stood aloneThe Doctor7 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Watching the world
This was who he was;
Of all he saw
And all he didn't see
And all he could never see again
Lingering on the whithering
Magnificent Doctor.Small police box.Magnificent Doctor.3 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Entire blue and made of wood.
Creaking door, flaking paint.
Bigger on the inside, smaller, from the outside.
Time and space, plaited together.
Dark sky, burning sun and icy star.
The Lord of Time, a solitary traveler.
He is not afraid of dawn, is living in darkness.
Eternal and immortal.
His name, written in the stars, burnt in time.
Red sneakers, crumpled suit, a brown coat.
In his eyes, knowledge, wisdom, truth, power.
His two hearts are beating the rhythm of time.
A past,present and future are uniting in his hands.
My Doctor, a powerful lord, a man of wisdom.
Why are you lonely?
You're like God, mighty, wise, immortal.
One, alone, unique in huge universe.
You are travelling among the stars, Doctor.
Take me with you. Together, we will not be lonely.
Love me, Doctor.
You will not be alone... Until I die.
The ABC's of Doctor WhoAngels, as a general rule, cause more harm than good.The ABC's of Doctor Who3 years ago in Visual & Found Poetry More Like This
Bananas (unlike pears) are good; always bring one to parties.
Count the shadows.
Evil comes in many degrees and packages.
Feel down? Don't use a "Bliss" patch.
Go for the eye(stalks).
Hospitals are bad; avoid whenever possible.
If you're confused about something, don't be afraid to ask questions; fear the answers.
Just smile and nod if the Doctor asks you something you don't understand.
Killing is not (always) the answer.
Life is an adventure, a challenge, a game, and a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference.
Mysteries are made to be solved; dive in headfirst!
Never trust a cat, nun, nurse, or combination of the three.
Options exist for everything, just be sure to take the best one.
Place your faith in only complete strangers and those you can trust.
Quit while you're ahead; it'll all be down
The Doctor's Letter.Dear Mr. Slenderman,The Doctor's Letter.4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
We have never met, as I am sure you are aware.
But as of late I have received word from many, many reputable sources that you are being rather a nuisance on the planet Earth and in that general region of the space-time continuum. Now, do not try and deny your presence at the Shadow Proclamation in the Delta Galaxy: you were informed of your limitations, as well as your freedoms and warned to stay at least 11.7 million light years away from the Milky Way, Andromeda and Sagittarius Dwarf and Canis Major Dwarf galaxies- which, I must admit, is talent: I've never had that many Galactic restraining orders in my life! (As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone has except maybe the Daleks. But that's another story) .You are closely related to the Silence in subspecies and abilities: like them , you are little more than a parasite. And a particularly foul parasite at that.
You have caused nothing but despair and distress to the Universe and every other living t
30 Ways to Piss Off the Doctor1. Steal his sonic screwdriver.30 Ways to Piss Off the Doctor4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
2. Hide his sonic screwdriver.
3. Use his sonic screwdriver as a flashlight.
4. Ask him if he can make his sonic screwdriver into a light saber.
5. Accuse him of asking every girl he sees to come along into the TARDIS.
6. Ask him how Rose is doing.
7. Ask him if parallel worlds exist.
8. Ask him if he's like to be alone with his TARDIS when he starts petting it.
9. Blatantly hit random buttons on the TARDIS in front of him.
10. Remind him what the blue switches do.
11. Pinch someone randomly and when he asks why you did that say "For fun, sir." And smile evilly.
12. Shout "NOBODY CARES GET ON WITH IT" when he's talking.
13. Say his catchphrases. ALL. THE. TIME. (Examples: "Geronimooo!", "Alons-y!", "Brilliant!", "Fantastic!", "Oh, yes!")
14. Write and/or print out Doctor Who fan fictions and put them around the TARDIS for him to find.
15. Ask him why he wears bowties/Converse/leather jackets.
16. Put pears in his breakfast cereal.
17. Tell him the Ood ca