Competition: World Building With WordsHi WBGuild,Competition: World Building With Words2 years ago in Personal More Like This
I’d like to welcome you to the first competition held by The World Builders Guild. The aim of this competition is to encourage the world builders out there to collaborate with the groups artists and create a description for a new environment/location.
The winner will be announced in the WBGuild journal along with a link to their website and a bio about both themselves and any story or world they are creating. Added to that I’m also offering to draw a map of the winner’s world worth £80.
1 Free Map commission worth £80 - view examples or Map Commission Page
Promotion on the WBGuild Journal
Promotion article on WBSchool website
Promotion on our social media
The sweet smell of victory!
What You Need To Do
We have selected 10 images o
Poetry Contest! 500 Points!!!Okay, deviants, here is another contest.Poetry Contest! 500 Points!!!2 years ago in Personal More Like This
This is a POETRY contest. The winner of this contest will receive 500 from me.
Here's how to win:
1. It can be any type of poem, as long as it has AT LEAST 2 STANZAS!
(A stanza is an arrangement of a certain number of lines, usually four or more, sometimes having a fixed length, meter, or rhyme scheme, forming a division of a poem. [reference: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stanza])
2. IT MUST BE A NEW POEM. I will check. If it is a poem you have already written before the date I am typing this journal, 3/16/2013, then it will be disqualified.
3. MUST be an ORIGINAL poem. Nothing from google or any sites.
4. It can be any type of content, it doesn't matter. Write your heart out.
5. FAVE this journal, PROMOTE this journal as your own or spread the word, and COMMENT with a link to your poem for this contest.
6. DEADLINE is 3/30/13 at 11:59:59 pm EST.
1. Watch me ^^ link above.
2. If you're looking
Summer Contest!! Submissions closed!Submissions are now officially closed! Thank you to all who participated, all the submissions look wonderful! We'll be back soon with the finalists so that you can vote for your favorite one. Best of luck to everyone! Again, if you have anything to offer as a prize (points, badges, features, etc.) please let us know as soon as possible.Summer Contest!! Submissions closed!2 years ago in Deviant Events More Like This
Hope everyone is having a summer full of sunshine (and water)!
So Elfyah and I have decided to host another contest for the summer! The theme is Water. Could be the beach, lakes, waterfalls, dew drops, puddles, etc. Anything as long as water is the subject (and of course, following the group's regular rules)!