Super Smash Bros. Movesets - Tiny Kong[Super Smash Bros.] - Tiny Kong
Name: Tiny Kong
Origin: Donkey Kong 64
Weight: Lightweight / Mediumweight
Run Speed: 4.5 / 5 OR 3.45/5
- Tiny springs upwards with her hand extended towards the sky. When she initially jumps, she yells "Woohoo!"
- Tiny flips forward (or backwards, depending on the direction) in midair.
- While in her New Gen form, Tiny seems to glide across the stage, moving effortlessly and always smirking confidently at her opponents. While in her Retro form, Tiny skips as a little girl would and always bears a big grin.
- While in her New Gen form, Tiny stands with her fists raised and a smirk spread across her face. After waiting, she will stretch her back or stand with her hands on her hips. While in her Retro form, she simply sways her arms and occasionally absently play with her ponytails.
Super Smash Bros. Movesets - Rosalina[Super Smash Bros.] - RosalinaSuper Smash Bros. Movesets - Rosalina4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Origin: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Run Speed: 2.85 / 5
- Rosalina will slowly leap upwards with her arms by her side and her eyes set upwards towards the sky. Her face is stoic and stagnant in deep concentration.
- Rosalina will twirl with her arms extended upwards towards the sky. Her eyes are closed and a small smile graces her lips. She appears as if she were doing a graceful dance move.
- Rosalina's run is slow and graceful, as if she were gliding across the floor. Her left arm swings along with her as her right hand clutches her brooch.
- Rosalina will stand with her left hand holding her wand and her right hand holding it apprehensively. Occasionally, she will brush back her hair and Polari will yawn loudly.
- Rosalina will float downw
Super Smash Bros. Movesets - Sylveon[Super Smash Bros.] - SylveonSuper Smash Bros. Movesets - Sylveon2 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Origin: Pokemon: X and Y (3DS)
Run Speed: 4.0 / 10
- Sylveon will crouch and leap up into the air, paws extended outwards and feelers pushed backwards by the wind.
- Sylveon will somersault upwards, curling its feelers into itself, before resuming its typical airborne position.
- Sylveon dashes forward on its four legs, its feelers brushed back by the wind.
- Sylveon will stand upright on its four legs, feelers hovering freely about its body. Occasionally, it will sit and paw its ear.
- A Pokeball is launched onto stage, opening as it lands to reveal Sylveon, who leaps out and winks.
- Like Pichu before it, Sylveon's inclusion is used primarily as a means of advertisement for the most recent generation of Pokemon, Ge