How to get a CDH?I'm thinking about rules to get one, but the rules are not finished now!!
(will update later)
- a breeding between 2 CDH if ya NOT own on of the both
so how to geht one:
- ya can get one if I open imports (limited numbers!)
- if ya get one you must draw a picture were the future trainer of this CDH, have a course with my character Kai (he teaches the handling with this rare breed) and with one of my CDH (where the handling will practiced) (NOT ryu-ba! would be too dangerous for your character))
- draw a picture were your character gaining trust of youre future CDH
- and draw a trainings picture
- informed me about event activities and other
GBR (Kai) have still still has a say in at this breed even if the horse is not lifting at GBR!
If a CDH is neglected or a stable breed illegally he will act (he can give a breeding ban or take the horse away)!
If you don't want them anymore or have no time for your CDH give it back! don't k
CDH (art) auctions CLOSEDONLY FOR NOT CDHs OWNER:CDH (art) auctions CLOSED10 months ago in Personal More Like This
Name: KR (up to the new owner)
Age: 5 years
Kai saved her from her old owner. They never showed interest in mind to handel this breed. They never took leassons at GBR. So they handel this mare wrong. This is why she became much harder to handel. Because she started to attack people, they neglected her more and more. Kai took her back to GBR and worked with her. He can dandel her but she is still difficult, but he want to find a new home for her with onwer who love her.
HOW TO GET HER:
- Draw a picture of her (you can draw more if you want)
- Try to show Kai WHY your would be the best to learn to handel her
Her new Owner: :iconcharfyre:
ONLY FOR (classic) CDH OWNER:
Name: GBR (up to the new owner)
Age: 2 years
Dam: KR Chisana Akuma
Sire: GBR Akairo no kas
September Imports: 3 Week Art Auction WINNERSSeptember Imports: 3 Week Art Auction WINNERS1 year ago in Personal More Like This
September 2013 Imports: 3 Week Open Art Auction
- This auction is open to all members
- If applying for the Western Isles, characters may only be members / descendants of Glenmore, Oakfern or Windborne
- Gender, type, personality etc. are up to you
- If you do not want your design please let me know so I can open it for public adoption
- Any fawns who have not been claimed (drawn and registered with the group) within two months stand the risk of being resold to another player
- Send all bids in a note to the group. Bids in comments will be IGNORED.
How I will be judging:
A good character and good research is weighted as much as a good artwork. Each can win over the other or tip the scales, and a bid will suffer if one is neglected. If you have plans for your design be sure to include them, every detail can mean the difference between winning and going home empty handed. Please remember also that extensively long bids may not be read in f