100 Ways to Annoy Knockout100 Ways to Annoy Knockout:
1) Tell him that red is defiantly not his color. In fact, you think he could use a paint job. And his optics should now be blue.
2) Explain in a dreamy voice that you would love to ride in the most powerful Cybertronian vehicle out there you want to hear the purr of the engine and feel the soft vibrations of the car yes, you really would love a ride inside of Optimus Prime.
3) Tell Knockout that the Vehicon (Decepticon drones) know more about cars then he does.
4) After a long hard battle against the Autobots, go up to Knockout and say you've seen better fighting from a sparkling. Oh yeah, and he's got some dents and scratches right there, there annnddd there.
5) Scratch Knockout's paint job and tell him with the sweetest voice possible, "Buff that".
6) Explain to Knockout the two main versions of 'knock out' (1: Being drop-dead sexy and 2: being K.O'd in a fight). Then tell him he was named after the second definition, as any Autobot can
100 Ways to Annoy Breakdown100 Ways to Annoy Breakdown:100 Ways to Annoy Breakdown2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Mention Bulkhead and his human companion Miko.
2) Ask Breakdown how his relationship is going with Starscream, Knockout, and/or Bulkhead.
3) Say 'Hammer Time' every time you see him.
4) Make fun of Breakdown for getting caught by MECH.
5) Call Breakdown a pirate and keep insisting to see if not go inside of his missing optic socket.
6) Ask Breakdown why he didn't allow Knockout to replace said optic.
7) Tell Breakdown if he could control his temper he may actually be able to beat up more then concrete slabs in battle.
8) Tell Breakdown his slogan: "Never run when you can fight" is bologna. You see him running by the end of every episode.
9) Pull a prank on Knockout that involves his paintjob and point all the evidence at Breakdown.
10) Ask Breakdown if his name implies something he does when nobodies looking (i.e you can figure the dancing or crying version to be the best).
11) Poke Breakdown's eye-patch and when he turns to see who it is hide. Ke
100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave:100 Ways to Annoy Soundwave2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Stand silent beside him, mimicking his movements and actions. When he plays a recording or talks (depends on the generation), open your mouth and pretend to utter the same words mockingly.
2) Ask him if he's the champion of Kaon, then why does he serve under Megatron? Obviously Megatron's a lesser being. Does Soundwave like being someone else's bitch?
3) Compliment Soundwave on his voice and imagination.
4) Inform Soundwave that throwing his emotional processing away in order to make room for more data is a sign of self-abuse.
5) Ask the Communications Officer why he likes colons so much in his dialogue.
6) Tell Soundwave that hiding all of his pets and friends in his chest is a sign of neglect and abuse.
7) Inform G1 Soundwave that cassette's are so out of style. It's all about CD's and DVD's now dude. You're behind on the trend.
8) Ask eagerly for Soundwave to tell you what you're thinking since supposedly his transmission is so powerful
100 Ways to Annoy Starscream100 Ways to Annoy Starscream:100 Ways to Annoy Starscream2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Inform him that Megatron will always be the better leader of the Decepticons. Always.
2) Take a video of Megatron beating up Screamer and post it on Youtube. Be sure every Decepticon and Autobot sees it so they can taunt him about being Megatron's bitch.
3) Ask Starscream where his 'Kiss the Cook' apron is. After all, he has pointed out in multiple universes that he is 'home Megatron' like the good little wife he is.
4) Tell G1 Screamer that in Prime he has 'obsolete' technology that he refuses to upgrade it. Oh yeah, and he no longer has his precious null-ray.
5) Tell Starscream that he is a lying, big-headed, bitchy suck-up of a whimp.
6) Ask Screamer what's up with the constant change in his chin size. Does he enjoy cosmetic surgery that much?
7) Ask Screamer also if that bad attitude has to do with the size of his... ahem... you know.
8) Related to number 7 if you're daring, add that "It's no wonder Megatron's the dominant one in the relation
100 Ways to Annoy Megatron100 Ways to Annoy Megatron:100 Ways to Annoy Megatron2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Brag about how awesome Optimus Prime is as the leader of the Autobots. Talk about a swell guy! Autobots rule all!
2) Say loudly to anyone in close range how you wish Starscream was leader of the Decepticons, he gives bonuses with pay raises!
3) Inform TFAnimated Megatron that he is the most unique of all the other Megatron's. At least he attempted a new style
4) Compliment G1` Megs on his gun-mode. He's intimidating, and matches the size of Screamer's you know.
5) Ogle over all of the pictures, writings, screenshots, and otherwise of MegsXScreamer/Prime/etc and then ask him as he passes by how he can get away with having so many boyfriends.
6) Shout 'Booty call!' when Starscream tries to have a word with Megatron.
7) Snicker to yourself until Megatron is forced to ask you what's so funny. Then remark, "Megatron the perv!"
8) Explain to Megatron that his ideals to 'conquer and rule the universe' are really stupid and give valid reasons w
100 Ways to Annoy Airachnid100 Ways to Annoy Airachnid:100 Ways to Annoy Airachnid2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Send Starscream after Airachnid and watch him squish her with his fabulous heels.
2) Sit around and name ways to kill spiders and mention how much you love to watch their legs twitch when they're dying.
3) Ask Airachnid how her relationship is with Arcee.
4) Ask Airachnid how her relationship is with Jack Darby.
5) Smirk at Airachnid and tell her you're sorry about losing all of her severed heads due to Jack Darby. What's with the face? Too soon?
6) After said 5, ask if Airachnid started re-collecting yet and then snap your fingers and announce, "Oh that's right, you must be having a hard time with Autobots on your tail and 'cons not trusting your webby ass."
7) Say that Airachnid only 'flies solo', per say, is not because others fear her or that she likes to but because she's ugly.
8) Tell Airachnid you feel sorry that Breakdown ever had to have her attached to him. Poor guy!
9) Mention just how low and disgraceful it is for a 'con to go wo
56 Ways to Annoy Steve56 Ways to Annoy Steve the Vehicon/Eradicon:56 Ways to Annoy Steve2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Mention his various pairings and relationships that have been made.
2) Sing to him the 'I Kissed A Boy' remix by Cobra Starship or 'I Kissed A Girl' by Katy Perry.
3) Ask him how it feels to be smacked around by Starscream.
4) Ask him how it feels to have DEM HEELS up his aft for being a slow worker.
5) Ask him how it feels to be an "Original individual" compared to all the other Vehicons/Eradicons.
6) Make puppy-dog eyes and ask him when he's going to try confessing his love to Starscream With a big kiss!
7) Get the other Eradicons/Vehicons in on a forcing Starscream on an awkward date with Steve. Note; make sure there's plenty of high-grade. And you may have to convince Starscream it's a plot to destroy Megatron.
8) Ask Steve if he was looking at Starscream's aft when he should be working... When Starscream's only a few feet away.
9) Play all the scenes that involve Starscream beating up an Eradicon/Vehicon and remark to St
100 Ways to Annoy Shockwave100 Ways to Annoy Shockwave:100 Ways to Annoy Shockwave2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Refer to him as the original Cyclops.
2) Tell him quite frankly his plans to destroy Megatron are weak. Starscream defiantly has a better chance than he does.
3) Laugh at Shockwave's Cybertronian gun-mode and say "Don't you wish you were that big!"
4) Throw out illogical answers and questions that make absolutely no sense.
5) Inform Shockwave that hiding his emotions is bad and cause serious damage to his health and mental capabilities. He needs to see a counselor!
6) Inform Shockwave that his demeanor is not all that intimidating. A giant Purple one-eyed weirdy. Really?
7) Rig Shockwave's cannon so that it blows out teddy bears.
8) Inform Shockwave that Soundwave is watching him and not the other way around as he predicted. You are no stealth-ninja of darkness Shockwave. Sorry.
9) Tell Shockwave to pick on 'bots and 'cons his own size. Shouldn't he be taking care of those who actually could cause him a threat first?
10) Tell Bay
100 Ways to Annoy Blitzwing100 Ways to Annoy Blitzwing:100 Ways to Annoy Blitzwing2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Grab the Master Disaster's remote from TFA's 'Velocity' episode. Have fun making Blitzwing do whatever you want. That's right, Blitz', WHATEVER the fangirls want.
2) Drive Icy and Hothead crazy by prompting more skits, tea party's, games, and human-phrases and songs with Random.
3) Tell Random how funny it would be to put mutated space barnacles on Icy and Hothead. It may be best to have him loaded on high-grade first.
4) Challenge Hothead to an arm wrestling match and then bring Bulkhead in. When he states that this was a trick, state that you never said YOU would wrestle him. Watch the fight from a distance.
5) Make more factoids and logical explainations than Icy. Then questions his reasons for needing to exist.
6) Offer up Blitzwing to Blackairachnia for experimentation. While he's being injected with organic portions, ask what sort of mutant hybrid and what sort of babies that would produce for the triple-changer.
7) Try copying his accent. O
83 Ways to Annoy Lugnut83 Ways to Annoy Lugnut:83 Ways to Annoy Lugnut2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Remark that he is not his master's favorite. In fact, it's still Shockwave. Sorry. You're just a puppet to Lord Megatron's plans.
2) Tell Lugnut that Megatron is a moron and he should root for the Autobots.
3) Comment on all of Lugnut's FALCON PUNCHING! Then say he didn't do it right.
4) Start singing 'Can't Touch This' by MC Hammer everytime you see him.
5) Question Lugnut's vocabulary skills. Because all you hear is 'glorious' and 'Megatron'. If he doesn't seem to mind, begin to pester his intelligence. If he still doesn't mind, remark that "Only stupid people follow Megatron."
6) Tell Lugnut that you support LugnutxShockwave/Lockdown/Starscream.
7) Say to Lugnut that Megatron lost against the Autobots in the last two 'Endgame' episodes because he is a foolish Decepticon that ruined his 'glorious leaders' plans with how badly he controlled the Omega Supreme clones.
8) Inform Lugnut that he's a big lug that is definitely nutty. See if he gets
41. Fork in the RoadTitle: Fork in the Road41. Fork in the Road2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Pairing(s): Breakdown/Knock Out, one-sided Breakdown/Airachnid, hinted Megatron/Starscream
Warnings: het, mentioned interfacing, slash, TFP, violence
Breakdown winced back a bit as Knock Out tapped his fingers on the berth a little more harshly than he should have. He appeared to be furious about something, but the larger mech had no clue why. In fact, his mood had become like this ever since Airachnid had come aboard the Nemesis. He didn't know what the problem was since the femme was a useful one.
The medic looked at his assistant with an intense glare that made Breakdown's inner wirings freeze in fear. Was he angry with him? He didn't even do anything!
"Uh Knock Out?" he said gently. "Are you okay?"
The red mech said nothing and strode pass him, walking over to his stack of datapads and looking over them, pretending as thought that Breakdown wasn't in the room, as though he didn't even exist.
And at that, Breakdown got an
TFP- AmbushPart 1/9 of a Transformers: Prime fanfiction based on the events of episode 16 "Operation: Breakdown"TFP- Ambush3 years ago in Sci-Fi More Like This
"What're we doing way out here again, Knock Out?"
A red-and-white Aston Martin and a navy-blue armoured van drove side by side down a narrow, unmarked road; their tyres kicking up dust and dirt that had blown onto the tarmac from the dried-up scrubland on all sides.
"I already told you, Breakdown," drawled the sports car, over the fiery growl of his engine. The sky above was a cloudless stretch of pure cobalt the desert sun caught his polished chassis spectacularly, its glare almost blinding his partner. "Now that Lord Megatron is back on his feet, there's not too much for us to do back at home base. I thought that we could cut loose for a while; have some fun."
" You mean 'have a race'," Breakdown translated, reading his partner like a text document.
"Well I'm not allowed to race humans anymore, am I?" sniffed Knock Out. He took a shuddery breath, as though reliving
61 Ways to Annoy Skywarp61 Ways to Annoy Skywarp:61 Ways to Annoy Skywarp2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Make a warping noise or say "Beam me up Scottie!" everytime that Skywarp teleports.
2) Call him 'Warpy/Warpster as a nickname.
3) Push Skywarp down when he's least expecting it (since he does it to others a lot as it is). You'll only be able to do this once in your life, probably (as he'll either murder you or teleport away every time after) so better cherish it.
4) Mention how Starscream was right; 'Warpy is a big play-baby with no real skills or abilites. What a shame. At least someone should make use of that teleporting ability!
5) Be serious with him at all times. About everything. And only remark that, "Srs face is srs."
6) Mention his apparent useless throughout the G1 series. Psstt, keep making Energon cubes. Yep.
7) Ask if he's a droid worker who dreamed of being a star one day but was just too much of a procrastinator. Because you understand the poor scrapheap. You really do.
8) Tell him that pink is the new black... And purple.
9) Take the
69 Ways to Annoy Thundercracker69 Ways to Annoy Thundercracker:69 Ways to Annoy Thundercracker2 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Remark on Thundercracker's apparent concern and sympathy toward humans. Decepticons are supposed to be ruthless, aren't they? This one's a real mechly D'con, let me tell ya.
2) Ask Thundercracker how it feels on being known as, "The other blue Seeker".
3) Remind Thundercracker all the times he bashed Starscream and his apparent inability to lead. Then remark in a stuck up tone how he ever got put on the commanding trine if he didn't really want to be part of the team and just sought to be rude to his trinemates.
4) Mention to Thundercracker how he seems to be one of the most frequent Seekers to fly away first. Ask him why that is.
5) Remark on how once Shrapnel once enslaved Thundercracker, along with others. Ask him how that was possible when he has no processor to begin with.
6) Call him TC/Thunder or 'Cracker as a nickname.
7) Ask if his primary function was always to be deployed as an Energon manufacturer.
8) Remark how Thundercracker enjo
Knockout the school busKnockout parked and eyed the humans around him. He was worried about his paint job. That didn't mean he couldn't have abit of fun. He flipped though his radio channels. He didn't get why he liked rap, it required no talent but he loved the beat. He tried to forget what Bulkhead said. He wouldn't let Bulkhead get into Breakdown's head. He screamed "I have an ego and I'm perfect, so kiss my rims, Autobot!" but he was far from it. It was his biggest fear that some mech or femme would see the real him under the red paint job.Knockout the school bus2 years ago in Settings More Like This
He watched Miko get out of school, trash talking into her cell phone. He liked her, she reminded him of himself. Miko had seen him enough times to know him a mile away. Her brain shouted at her to be scared but she just stood and drooled. Knockout smirked to himself at her reaction. Time for alittle fun, human. He mused to himself as he slowly pulled up beside her.
Miko: I think they heard your music on cyberttron
Knockout: that's a shame
46 Ways to Annoy Dreadwing46 Ways to Annoy Dreadwing:46 Ways to Annoy Dreadwing1 year ago in Humor More Like This
1) Constantly refer him as Skyquake. And then point out as he corrects you, "Oh right, you're that twin."
2) Recolor the poor fragger as Skyquake.
3) Draw pictures of Dreadwing, Skyquake, Megatron and Starscream all having a foursome and print the picture out a million times; pasting them all over the Nemesis.
4) Tell Megatron that Dreadwing has a crush on Optimus Prime. Watch the results.
5) Rig the door's in the Nemesis so that when his specific signature enters that door, it starts playing "What is Love (Baby Don't Hurt Me)".
6) Tweak Dreadwing's gun while he's recharging so that it fires whipped topping.
7) Inform everyone how much of a traitor Dreadwing is for handing over such an important artifact to the Autobutts.
8) Inform Dreadwing that Starscream is the better Second-in-Command.
9) Try climbing into Dreadwing's cockpit when he transforms.
10) Throw stuff at the Seeker's wings whenever you get the chance. Preferably, paintball 'em.
42 Ways to Annoy Unicron42 Ways to Annoy Unicron:42 Ways to Annoy Unicron1 year ago in Humor More Like This
1) Insist on calling him Unicorn. And go on and on like Transformers Prime Miko about him being sparkly.
2) Call him "daddy" (reference from Prime television series).
3) Ask the Chaos Bringer what he put into his veins to create the Dark Energon that drives everybody into druggies.
4) Remark how the planet eater is so strong for nearly defeating the last Prime... But that "worthless Decepticon leader" kicked his can that he wanted no help from. Tough luck.
5) Make "om nom nom" sounds every time you see him/hear of him.
6) Bring up how the (unlucky number) Thirteen and twin brother Primus defeated his big aft.
7) Ask Optimus Prime if you can see the Matrix and then proceed to chase the Lord of Chaos around with it.
8) Shake your head and inform Unicron how if he had given his servants a chance rather then eating them and hardly giving them instrunctions (but to fetch an army, a body, and the Matrix that you cannot kill him with durr) things MIGHT have en
TFP: Naughty MechTitle: Naughty MechTFP: Naughty Mech2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Pairing: Knock Out/Breakdown
Rating for cut version: R
Warnings for cut version: BDSM, bondage, slash
Summary: (Transformers Prime) Knock Out has an unorthodox method for dealing with a mech's unruly behavior.
Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers. I make no profit from this.
A/N: Requested by foxyperbisex. Takes place shortly after the episode Deus ex Machina.
"You've been such a naughty mech," Knock Out chided.
Breakdown squirmed as Knock Out's talons scraped over his chassis, arms and legs straining to break free from the cuff binding him to a berth. He hissed and arched his back as Knock Out's talons dug into the seams of his chassis, scratching sensitive metal and nicking wires, warm energon dribbling from the cuts. His optics glazed over when Knock Out drew the talons away, giving him a sultry grin while licking the blue stained digits clean. He knew how talented Knock Out was with that sinful glossa, and he longed to feel that soft appendage lap his aching ca
One Human, One Spark"Ha-ha, Jackie's back!"One Human, One Spark2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
That had been Bulkhead's excited crow for seeing the ol' Wrecker again, but as he should have expected with Wheeljack, that happiness came with a price. Slopes had turned slippery when his brash friend had accidentally blown up a human gas station in his eager drive to finally take down Dreadwing. It only got worse when his independent buddy had butted heads with Optimus because he wasn't used to taking ordersa Wrecker had a Wrecker's pride, after all, and Bulkhead knew it was going to be hard for Wheeljack to take orders from anyone but the OLD big head honcho.
Instead, after a touchy medical checkup for his wounded shoulder and spitting hot words at both Optimus and Fowler, Wheeljack had stalked out to his ship in order to cool down. Bulkhead followed him into the night, seeking to soothe his friend's wired nerves.
After an unsuccessful time of trying to get Wheeljack to see the difference, Bulkhead finally turned back around to his brooding friend. "Jac