PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING! So just like the title says, these are my top ten cutest girls, ladies that I would consider dating if I was a guy. My only requirement for this list was one girl per show/game/anime. So without further ado, let's get started.
10. Princess Daisy (Mario games) This one was a bit tough for me because I was tempted to choose Princess Peach, but in the end, Daisy won because she has a sort of tomboyish nature to her from what I've seen. Not to mention, I'm not really a fan of too much pink.
9. Sango (Inuyasha) Out of all the members of the main cast, she seemed the most level-headed. Sango is not only a beautiful young woman, she's a bad-ass Demon Slayer! And even though, she's a tough gal, she still shows a bit of emotion every so often.
8. Starfire (Teen Titans) I always have a thing for alien characters that are naive to Earth's customs. Everything about Starfire was cute when I watched the show. The way she talked, her design, and how she always tried to be the peacekeeper on the team. I wanted to put Raven on here but like I said, one girl per show.
7. Dawn (Pokemon) 'BUT DAWN IS SO ANNOYING! MAY'S BETTER!' Excuse me, but whose list is this? Out of the main girls, I think Dawn was one of the prettiest. I admired the fact that even with all her losses in the beginning, she didn't once give up. She just kept on going forward. Some of her outfits look pretty cute too.
6. Tikal (Sonic X) Why did I choose her? Well Amy's a bit hot-headed, Rouge, as much as she's one of my favorites, she's just not my type, I would just keep petting Blaze like a cat, and I have a feeling Shadow would try to scare me away from Maria. Anywho, from what little we see from Tikal in the show, she's a real sweetheart who just wants peace and prefers not to settle things the violent way. If I was with her, I'd teach her a few fighting moves only to defend herself when necessary because sometimes the peaceful way doesn't work.
5. Mitsuki as Full Moon (Full Moon Wo Sagashite) As you can tell, I'm a sucker for sweet girls and Mitsuki is no exception. However, I chose the older Mitsuki because it would just feel a little awkward for me if I was dating her as a 12-year-old. I love how she tries to remain calm when dealing with new things she not used to like meeting with important guests like Ms. Komaki. Her child-like innocence also adds to her beauty and you can bet that lovely voice of hers will keep me from ever leaving her side.
4. Kasumi (Ranma 1/2) What more can I say about her? She's real sweet and very motherly. Her delicate figure and beautiful voice make her a perfect mother figure towards anyone, especially with her family. I also love how she has the sunniest disposition out of everyone in her family, always looking on the bright side of things and looking for the good in people. If she was my wife, I'd also teach her to fight a bit using her household items such as the frying pan. I would just want to make sure she's prepared to defend herself when I'm not around.
3. Sailor Venus aka Mina (Sailor Moon) Now THIS was a REALLY hard decision for me to make. Rei(Mars) had a fiery kind of attitude, Ami's(Mercury) cute and smart, and Lita(Jupiter) was tough but sensitive. However, the final outcome came to Mina aka Sailor Venus. Whenever I saw her, I thought cheery, bubbly, and fun. She always made me smile with her positive attitude and her tenacity. Plus, I think I've got a thing for blondes whether they're male or female.
2. Tiana (Disney's The Princess and the Frog) I had a choice between Tiana and Belle. I chose Tiana because dating Belle would be like dating myself. Plus, I'd love to learn how to cook from her considering how many good-looking foods she dished out(no pun intended). I also love how hard-working she is and she'd certainly give me a run for my money. I'd also be the one telling her to take a break when she's working a little too hard.
And the number one spot goes to....Videl Satan! (Dragon Ball Z) 'BUT WAIT! WASN'T SHE ON YOUR TOP 10 HATED PEOPLE FROM DB/Z/GT!?' Well, before she cut her hair, she was a real bitch. After cutting her hair, I noticed she became a lot more enjoyable and fun to watch. I saw a side of her that was just waiting to come out as soon as she loosened up. In fact, I legitimately cringed when she was getting her ass whupped by Spopovitch. Anyways, the bottom line is, someone who started out as one of my hated characters became one of my favorite girls in the anime. Sorry, but I still can't stand Videl when she has her pigtails(I think she would've looked more beautiful if her hair was loose or in a ponytail), but when the hair's short, she's a real cutie. I can see why Gohan fell for her later on. She has big, beautiful blue eyes and a sweet smile that could make the darkest days bright. Plus, she's a real strong young lady. I'd love to learn how to fly and fight from one of the toughest girls in the anime(Yes, I know 18 is the strongest woman in the anime). All in all, Videl (once she became nicer) is a strong and sweet young lady who I would gladly date if given the chance.
Anyway, this Meme can be used for two OCs, an OC and a canon character, heck, two canons if you feel like it. I really don't care. My only rules are: 1) Link back to me, and credit me for making this 2) Don't steal it, though you can use a few of the questions for your own 3) Have fun! 4) Bases are fine, if you can't draw ^^' 5) NO NARUTO MARY-SUES! PLEASE! I WON'T be able to take it with out my brain exploding DX
Oh, and if you can't read the font, just ask, and I'll tell you what it says
Ah yes the Tea Party. Look I am a strong opponent of the Tea baggers. But when I think about it. They might actually be a good thing. It sounds crazy yes but they could be good in the end especially if they register themselves as an official party. I mean they just started a schism in the GOP. That could help.
How about a Legion of SPIDERS? They're quite small and fit into most overhead compartments.
This is Mr. Smith, also from Kickassia, but made famous in the Lost in Space review by the Nostalgia Critic. He's a human mutated into a spider. And he likes to solve problems with SPIDERS. Sadly, nobody loves the plan about spiders.
I call it the obligatory sequel to I'm EXCITED. The quality of the photo isn't as good as the first, I think. Well, I hope the joke is.