Not Just Handsome"Excuse me, I don't like people just because they're handsome!"Not Just Handsome4 years ago in Romance More Like This
Ron's following cough of "Lockhart!" did not go unnoticed by Hermione. How ridiculous, she was only thirteen at the time! She liked to think that she'd grown up in two years' time and moved beyond silly crushes on teachers.
And she had moved beyond that! She was quite focused on her schoolwork, unlike a couple of her friends that she could mention. Her classes didn't leave time for her to ogle boys, unlike a couple of her roommates that she could mention. So it was completely ridiculous for Ron to suggest that she liked Cedric Diggory just because he's handsome.
If she was going to be honest with herself, Cedric certainly was good-looking. Strong jawline, nice hair, tall though nothing about his appearance really stood out to her. Yes, he was attractive, but he didn't have that extra something. Hermione didn't know what that something was. Was it charm? No, Cedric certainly w
The Horribly, Ugly Truth"What is that?" Draco asked, strolling up behind Harry and pointing at the computer screen. Hogwarts had installed a few of the muggle devices in order for the muggle-borns to keep better in touch with their parents.The Horribly, Ugly Truth4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Harry looked up, "Fanfiction. Someone sent me this one called 'Black Truth'. I don't know what it's about, but I'm about to find out."
"I see my name, so scoot over. I'm reading too." Draco sat down next to Harry and both began to read.
They read through 41 chapters in awkward silence, then they started speaking during the epilouge, "We are not naming our son Lucius. It's just not happening." Harry said defiantly.
"I can't believe this author killed off my dad." Draco said, "I mean honestly!!"
"I still can't believe you're a bird." Harry said, poking Draco in the back.
"Hey!" Draco swatted Harry's hand away, " I'm not!"
"Let's just finish the fiction." Harry said and they began to read again.
It was Draco's turn to read out loud, "Draco whispere
Things not to go at Hogwarts 6Section Six Hogwarts Houses and ClassmatesThings not to go at Hogwarts 68 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
350. I may not challenge prefects to Meet me on the Quidditch field, at dawn.
351. I will not attempt to confuse Crabbe and Goyle by calling them by each other's names.
352. Providing Peeves with a case of dungbombs was a socially irresponsible action, and I will not do it again.
353. Seamus Finnegan does not have a pot of gold under his bed. Or under his robe.
354. Luna Lovegood does not have pointed ears, nor is she to be addressed as 'Galadriel'.
355. I will not make constant jokes about being "badgered" to any Hufflepuff. I will just not make constant jokes to House members about their animal (especially Slytherins and their 'snakes').
356. Cannot lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on which house will come out alive.
357. Am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
358. I am not allowed to sing the "Badger Badger" song whenever I pass a group of Hufflepuffs. Not even if
Things not to do at Hogwarts 8Section Eight First YearsThings not to do at Hogwarts 88 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
455. First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
456. I will not tell first years that Hagrid will eat them if they get too close to his hut. Must not tell them that Fang will eat them either.
457. I will not tell the first year girls that they "must get naked then change into a sailor fuku" before they are allowed to cast any spells. Not even if they do so on Sailor Moon.
458. I will not tell 1st year Hufflepuffs that the Dark Lord eats Hufflepuffs for breakfast. Or any other meal. And then tell them that if they inform anyone of the warning the Dark Lord will choose them next.
459. "Defying my will" is not a crime worthy of life in Azkaban, and I should not tell that to the first-years.
460. I am not allowed to scare the first-years by screaming "I'm melting! I'm meeeeeeeeeeeltiiing!" while they are in the showers.
461. I will not scare the First Years with wild tales of an omnicient Author who controls our destinies.
462. Telling the firsties that we're