People seem to like the Ubersaw, so here, in brief, is how I made it:
1) Since I lack the proper woodworking tools, I used craft foam (white) and sheet plastic (black). Layers overlap for stability.
2) All the layers are glued together with a hot glue gun. Then, the saw is smoothed (not pictured) with Bondo spot/glazing putty and gesso.
3) Base paint job using primer, followed by spray enamels.
4) Beginnings of weathering job using Testor's model enamel paints -- black for grime, copper for the sharpened edge of the blade, and silver for dings and scratches in the handle.
The syringe is made from two plastic bottles. The inner bottle has been spray-painted red on the inside. The edges of the outer bottle have been cleaned up using strips of plastic (later replaced by thick cardboard).
The syringe is actually a bit small compared to the in-game saw, but I think this gets the point across well enough, har, har.
5) Everything assembled with needle made from a plastic straw. Blood was red acrylics atop of Mod-Podge for a 3D look, though I plan to use different paint next time for a more realistic effect. Finally, everything clear-coated with matte shellac. Tacks and a pair of rubber feet were used as rivets/screws.
Overall, this was a 2-day project. Not difficult, just tedious to cutout and wait for things to dry.
First tutorial on FL studio. I made this for Callan in a forum who wanted to learn how to use FL studio. Hopefully after reading/taking part in this, you'll be able to grasp how to create a simple song. I think I made the text too big, oh well.
EDIT: to add the digi voice, its actually under Plugin Presets/Generators/Styrus/bass
i'm thinking about redoing this since its hard to read right now
Inks for a Kyuubimon drawing... didn't really turn out how I wanted. Kyuubimon is just... way too busy. Too much stuff to cram in and it doesn't really make for a graceful composition, I guess. Might color it digitally, might not. Either way, the original inks are for sale, $15? /shrug
Hi there. This is a stamp in response to some of the comments on 's is not art stamp.
DeviantArt is an art site. There is a category for every piece of art it accepts. Since art is subjective (meaning you can say even bullsh*t is art), some people will argue that anything and everything can be art. So people will argue that porn is art. I don't agree, but hey, I can't stop you. I can say that there is no category on deviant art that says 'porn'. If you'd like to know what's the difference between artistic nudity and porn, !SickOfPorn kindly explains.
Take it somewhere else. Nobody wants to see your boobs, vagina, ass, or dick. ------------ Shilin and SickOfPorn, if you'd like me to take your names out of this just let me and I'll delete them.