As always you can't miss a picture to view in 3D stereoscopic technique of crossed eyes .
This is Final Link from Ocarina of Time with the huge Biggoron's Sword. Model by Printed on 125 gr opaline paper to 4 pages per sheet, with touches of metallic acrylic paint, and with layers of matte and glossy varnish (yes, the model is so well protected that I didn't care dewdrops on the grass ).
As always, questions and comments are welcome! (This time, maybe take a couple of days to respond but I always read your comments )
I made two poses of articuno. This pose was inspired by a piece of artwork I had found while browsing for poses. I'm hoping they'll both be available eventually, perhaps together. I really like how this came out. c:
This is a collection of renders of my finished model of the R-9 Arrowhead spaceship from Irem's classic shooter, R-TYPE. I didn't want to clutter or spam deviantART with multiple images so I decided to shove them all into one image.
I originally chose the R-9 for an assessment task requiring a vehicle modelled in 3d. It was my first time modelling something from scratch without using any tutorials. After submitting a rushed version of the ship by itself, I wanted to redo the texture and model the Force and Bits. I got rather lazy and spent most of my mid-year break working on it on and off.
My R-9 Arrowhead model and textures are based on many reference images I gathered from the internet. These included images of models from R-Type Tactics, Shooting Game Historia and R-Type Final wallpapers. Every depiction varied slightly. From these, I selected the shape and details I preferred or had the patience to recreate. I may later add more detail, such as weathering. To be honest, I prefer the current nice, shiny and clean look.
The entire model consists of 10643 triangles in total. The ship is 3864 triangles, the Force sphere is 1984, each of its four parts are 764 each, and the Bits are 868 each. I got a bit lazy here and there, and lost track of how much time it took me to model and texture everything. The modelling was done in Autodesk Maya and the texturing in Adobe Photoshop.
Here is an updated version of the model and texture composed upon a space backdrop: [link]
Revised version of my Vic Viper model. Basically I reworked the fuselage shader to get a more convincing look. Also some darkening was added to panel edges. Procedural battle damage was left mostly untouched, since it looked fine already.
Modeled with Blender 2.68 and rendered with Cycles.
Well, this is my 1 project, he probably will be ready on Sunday. it is a Skarmory, and, the user "odnamra" will finish it TestBuild soon, and i will make the download available for you build your own papercraft of Skarmory. ;D
Behold, the long-overdue articuno! Do you know how old this is? This is way back when I first started with paperpokes. Except back then, it was a typical ripped pose. Recently, I revamped articuno, fixing textures and changing the pose drastically, adding a few more polys to the tail so it curves with increased fluidity.
these pokemon are my faverites pokemon from the 5ht gen the pic is made at my 3ds yheah i got one i can photograf evry pokemon you want so do you have a pokemon and want to see him in high qwaliti ask for that pokemon i only can make pics of 5th gen
Another 2nd-gen pokemon! This time, feraligatr, rocking out. He has a good voice, don't tell him otherwise or he'll bite your head off. This picture isn't totally accurate.. his tail is lower than that, touching the floor to help support him. Keep watching Paperpokes for it!