hum, since its not exactly a tutorial,and it sure has some typos...so i put it in my scraps please bear with the errors, i´m too tired to fix them now-_- it is very big,so you can download to se some details better if not,ask questions,please.
This is still very much a WIP. The texture was, well frankly, a mess; had to re-map half of it and patch up seams like you wouldn't believe. It's orders of magnitude better in this shot, but I'm still working on that one big one down the back...
The actual mesh wasn't too bad; I did a bit of simplification, but I wanted to leave a lot of the detail in, so it's still going to be a fairly complex model.
First tutorial on FL studio. I made this for Callan in a forum who wanted to learn how to use FL studio. Hopefully after reading/taking part in this, you'll be able to grasp how to create a simple song. I think I made the text too big, oh well.
EDIT: to add the digi voice, its actually under Plugin Presets/Generators/Styrus/bass
i'm thinking about redoing this since its hard to read right now
People seem to like the Ubersaw, so here, in brief, is how I made it:
1) Since I lack the proper woodworking tools, I used craft foam (white) and sheet plastic (black). Layers overlap for stability.
2) All the layers are glued together with a hot glue gun. Then, the saw is smoothed (not pictured) with Bondo spot/glazing putty and gesso.
3) Base paint job using primer, followed by spray enamels.
4) Beginnings of weathering job using Testor's model enamel paints -- black for grime, copper for the sharpened edge of the blade, and silver for dings and scratches in the handle.
The syringe is made from two plastic bottles. The inner bottle has been spray-painted red on the inside. The edges of the outer bottle have been cleaned up using strips of plastic (later replaced by thick cardboard).
The syringe is actually a bit small compared to the in-game saw, but I think this gets the point across well enough, har, har.
5) Everything assembled with needle made from a plastic straw. Blood was red acrylics atop of Mod-Podge for a 3D look, though I plan to use different paint next time for a more realistic effect. Finally, everything clear-coated with matte shellac. Tacks and a pair of rubber feet were used as rivets/screws.
Overall, this was a 2-day project. Not difficult, just tedious to cutout and wait for things to dry.
I started my next Papercraft-Project: Fizz from League Of Legends. Here you see him with and without visible face-edges. I tried to keep this model simple (for example look at his fingers ) because it's going to be a figure only 12 cm in size. It would be much harder to build if it would have more details.
This Papercraft will (at least i hope so ) again be a little bit better than my last one. I like how my skills are improving step by step with every project.
The model is my work but the textures are taken out of the game.
I hope everything can be understood. The "Accordion Method" can be found here [link] (I'm not quite sure if anybody else has ever used this method, but I'll call it like that by now.) I put 5 "accordion lines" but you can put more or less, it's up to you, as well as the length. (Depending on how many, and how long you make it, is how the button will bounce) and well, if you have any doubt, ask away!.