People seem to like the Ubersaw, so here, in brief, is how I made it:
1) Since I lack the proper woodworking tools, I used craft foam (white) and sheet plastic (black). Layers overlap for stability.
2) All the layers are glued together with a hot glue gun. Then, the saw is smoothed (not pictured) with Bondo spot/glazing putty and gesso.
3) Base paint job using primer, followed by spray enamels.
4) Beginnings of weathering job using Testor's model enamel paints -- black for grime, copper for the sharpened edge of the blade, and silver for dings and scratches in the handle.
The syringe is made from two plastic bottles. The inner bottle has been spray-painted red on the inside. The edges of the outer bottle have been cleaned up using strips of plastic (later replaced by thick cardboard).
The syringe is actually a bit small compared to the in-game saw, but I think this gets the point across well enough, har, har.
5) Everything assembled with needle made from a plastic straw. Blood was red acrylics atop of Mod-Podge for a 3D look, though I plan to use different paint next time for a more realistic effect. Finally, everything clear-coated with matte shellac. Tacks and a pair of rubber feet were used as rivets/screws.
Overall, this was a 2-day project. Not difficult, just tedious to cutout and wait for things to dry.
First tutorial on FL studio. I made this for Callan in a forum who wanted to learn how to use FL studio. Hopefully after reading/taking part in this, you'll be able to grasp how to create a simple song. I think I made the text too big, oh well.
EDIT: to add the digi voice, its actually under Plugin Presets/Generators/Styrus/bass
i'm thinking about redoing this since its hard to read right now
This was a tutorial I made for someone who wanted to learn how to do wrinkles well. It's nothing much. I apologize if you can't read my handwriting. Yeah. Handwriting is definitely not my strong suit...
By popular demand (and because my handwriting sucks (x_x｡)) I've decided to type what's written on the page. Enjoy!
1. All going downward due to gravity.
2. A good way to add wrinkles is to make a wave and draw an upward line at the low point. Breasts protrude from the body and the shirt should be wrinkled to indicate that. Also, if a shirt covers a girl's figure, make a wrinkle that covers approx. her curve.
3. Another wrinkle due to wave. If the wave is too big, you may need to draw cloth on the other side, so it doesn't look like the clothing only has a front. The crotch and outer leg are shown with wrinkles. If you don't do this, it could look weird. Then again, it might not, depending on the dress.
4. Unless the character is sitting, or in some weird position (I won't ask) pleated skirts look awkward with a lot of wrinkles because there are already pleats.
5. Bunched sleeves will have many wrinkles coming from the right and left, but not really the top or the bottom. The more bunched, the more wrinkles.
6. Loose clothing will have many -long- wrinkles. In a long-sleeved shirt, be sure to make a few extra wrinkles around the joints.
7. Tighter clothing will have tighter wrinkles. I'm not very good at conveyinig this, but just know this tip.
8. Clothing that fits well shouldn't have very many wrinkles.
9. Flexed joints. In this case, the outside will be smooth and the inside will be wrinkled.
(The last box) Jeans. Lines will be thicker and more prominant, but not as many of them. This goes for all heavy cloths. Note the wrinkes at the joint. Also, boys like baggy pants, so draw more wrinkles to show this. Jeans will almost alway sbunch at the bottom, so be sure to make more lines at the bottom of the pants. Also, draw winkles around a guy's crotch. Their boy-parts make the pants do this. Girls tend to like tighter jeans (but if your female character doesn't, just follow the rules for the baggy jeans.) They're more form-fitting, so you don't need as many wrinkles. Also, girls are more likely to buy jeans that are fitting to their height, so less bunching at the bottom.
Hi there. This is a stamp in response to some of the comments on 's is not art stamp.
DeviantArt is an art site. There is a category for every piece of art it accepts. Since art is subjective (meaning you can say even bullsh*t is art), some people will argue that anything and everything can be art. So people will argue that porn is art. I don't agree, but hey, I can't stop you. I can say that there is no category on deviant art that says 'porn'. If you'd like to know what's the difference between artistic nudity and porn, !SickOfPorn kindly explains.
Take it somewhere else. Nobody wants to see your boobs, vagina, ass, or dick. ------------ Shilin and SickOfPorn, if you'd like me to take your names out of this just let me and I'll delete them.
I hope everything can be understood. The "Accordion Method" can be found here [link] (I'm not quite sure if anybody else has ever used this method, but I'll call it like that by now.) I put 5 "accordion lines" but you can put more or less, it's up to you, as well as the length. (Depending on how many, and how long you make it, is how the button will bounce) and well, if you have any doubt, ask away!.
-To make one thing perfectly clear. The reason there is no top clothing was because I wanted to show the character's overall build. I didn't remove pants cause...that's uncomfortable to me. So maybe SOMEONE will shut there mouth next time. =3=-
This here is going to be a new reference for the character's overall physical appearance and contrasts. It'll also be updates every couple characters. I'll go ahead and describe reasoning and the characters features.
Caudis: Caudis is about 23 years old standing a towering 8'5 and weighs 825 pounds. Containing a powerful demonic entity, his body was shapened and manipulated to match the monster's specifications. His muscle size and strength was augmented to larger proportions to sufficiently kill others. His original height stands 6'2. After about 18 years, Caudis's size shoots another foot as his body growth has no bounds as long as he bears the demon.
Sky: Nonikai is around 22 years old at a height of 5'1 and weights under 148 pounds. Sky was originally a Lapussian immigrant having a very solid bloodline. Lapussians were generally very short and slim people native to their country of a cold climate. Sky will only grow another inch after 18 years.
Weldon: Weldon is at a young age of 25 years old, standing 6'10 and weighing about 210 pounds. Weldon is a half breed of both Human and Satyr blood. His age towards his people is considered very young and his overall body stature is classed as being fairly weak. After about 18 years, his height will finally conclude at 7 feet.
Valoor: Valoor is only 6'2, being 2 years younger than older brother and weighing 148 pounds. Both Caudis and Valoor are Drians, a race who were very military-based and warrior defined in the past. Most Drians are very physically fit and defined. Valoor remains as being very healthy internally and externally.
Beldicoj: Blu's overall age is nonexistent, being purely immortal . He lives as a demonic deity but established a human life later. Along with this life, Blu's human form is about 8'4 as his knowledge of human anatomy is imperfect and his weight is about 226 pounds. His body was factured into a very thin but very built nature. Extremely lean and extremely flexible. He has the ability to compress his muscles farther to help him with easier flexing. Blu also has hygienic problems as he barely bathes, combs his hair, brushes his teeth, or shave any body hair.
Amy: Amy is about 5'4 at best as she has reached the mature age of 22 to grow any taller and weighs about 149 pounds. Amy has a Lapussian decent but takes more after her mother who is Omarian. Having a lazy and inactive personality can damage one's figure but Amy possesses as hyper metabolism keeping her very thin. She exercises less and isn't very defined. She barely combs her hair and never really frets on how she looks, leaving her sluggish and dragging. After 18 years, her height won't change.