Hetalia - How to Speak like an Hetalian
67 Ways to Speak like you're from Hetalia!
1. End your sentences with "aru".
2. Say "Ve~" a lot.
3. Ask- no TELL people to "become one with Russia".
4. Option one for Introducing yourself: "I am Japan, a person who can sense the mood and who refrains from speaking".
5. Speak the noises that you make. (ex. when chewing food "chi chi chi chi", when staring "jiiiiii~ jiiiiii~ jiiiiii~")
6. Say "kolkolkolkolkolkol!"
7. Yell "PASTAAA~".
8. Option two for Introducing yourself: no matter what, say in a whispering voice "I'm Canada, you're owner".
9. Yell "I choose you, China"!
10. Yell "VODKAAA~"!
11. Say "I sound like a fag"!
12. Repeat "Marry me"!
13. Call your older brother (or random strangers, that works too) "Big brader" [big brother, in a funny accent].
14. Tell people to "Praise me"!
15. Yell "I'll be the hero"!
16. Call random people your "wife".
17. Stand next to a lamp post and say "I'll try my best until next time, I'll think about it, All my answers are "no". It's a quirk".
Hetalia - How to Dress like an HetalianHetalia - How to Dress like an Hetalian4 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
38 Ways to Dress like you're from Hetalia
1. Cloaks and capes are super cool.
3. Glasses aren't just for nerds. They are for musicians, pychos, stoic types, and that guy in the corner who's name is always forgotten ("I'm Canada!!")
4. Bushy eyebrows can be sexy.
5. Make sure you can fit your 'Spom" and "chocolate' under your clothes.
6. Long hair is always nice (If you can grow it that long without having some priest force you to cut it).
7. D**k Holder....I mean Cod Piece. That's all.
8. Scarves are always in fashion, it doesn't need to be cold.
9. The Perfect accessory is a panda, polar bear, a puffin, or other types of birds.
10. Dresses aren't just for girls, but make sure you call them "Long tunics" so people don't think you're weird or anything.
11. Tail coats will make you look sophisticated.
12. Carry around a knife. No, it's not weird.
13. Ponytails can be super manly.
14. Even if you are a grandpa, wear armor and a cape. Don't
Hetalia - How to act like an HetalianHetalia - How to act like an Hetalian3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
88 Ways to Act like a true Hetalian
I take no responsibility if you do these and get hurt. Be smart, responsible, and most of all have fun while finding your inner Hetalia self.
1. Grow up at a surprising rate (Becoming extremely strong as well, strong enough to swing a buffalo or drag a car with ease)
2. Force people to marry you (although you may not want to either)
3. Own a really old computer model
4. Don't show up to things you were intended to be in
5. Point out every single flaw in people (warning, this might take at least 3 hours)
6. Meet your younger self in your dreams
7. Draw on strands of hair
8. Buy flowers and a ring for your friend (No homo, or maybe homo. At least a little bit.)
9. Keep a diary for every day of your life (Start them all off with, "I was so cool today.")
10. Smoke cigars
11. Fight over children you don't know
12. Celebrate Christmas even if those around you don't
13. Spend 250 years indoors away from everybody else
14. Stab peopl
OBSESSED WITH HETALIA WHEN...You Know You're Obsessed With Hetalia When...OBSESSED WITH HETALIA WHEN...4 years ago in Settings More Like This
1.You go to a garage sale and buy a soccer shirt cuz it has a countrys name on it. (I bought a shirt that said England just for the name and cuz I cosplayed as him)
2.You go to a grocery store, scare the shit out of everyone by makin Hetalia references then start roleplaying with fellow Hetalians and scaring people even more.
3.Waste 5 dollars on a gumball machine for a toy alien holding an American flag. (My friend did that while we went to wal-mart during an anime con...in Hetalia cosplay)
4.When learning about the events leading to the war of 1812, you tell your teacher that France and England were just having a lover's quarrel.
5.You laugh hysterically then say cuz he's awesome when you see Prussia is one of the answer choices on a test then circle it just for the hell of it.
6.You scare the shit out of your history teacher when she sees that by Russia's name, you wrote Become One with Mother Russia and drew a really scary pic of him.
You are obsessed with APH whenYou know you're obsessed with Hetalia when:You are obsessed with APH when4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
[Most of it applies to me and some are other people or I might do in the future XD I apologize if I accidentally repeat myself ]
1. You are suddenly way more interested in history then you ought to be.
2. All of a sudden, historical books are sources for your fan fiction.
3. You screw around with the books in the library about the Hetalia countries at the history section and start giggling when you go past it. (Haha, me and my sis put Finland and Sweden together and Turkey and Greece together. She nearly wanted to put Switzerland at a corner.)
4. You have at least one OC and one pairing you supports
5. You don't say My God. It's Mein Gott!
6. If you have watched the 10 min challenge on YouTube of Sweden calling Finland his wife, red is no longer red to you. Its 'Lehn'
7. When at MacDonald's, you just can't stop giggling and have to fight the urge to shout "HAMBAGAH!!!!!" ( My friends called me crazy when I started laughing uncontrollably
Hetalia- Obsessed when...You know you're obsessed with Hetalia whenHetalia- Obsessed when...6 years ago in Humor More Like This
 When you wonder why the polar bear at the zoo isn't talking to you
 When your teacher questions you when you constantly squeal during History class
 When you scream "Happy Birthday Alfred" and/or "Take that Arthur" on the Fourth of July in a large crowd of people and are proud when they give you the WTF look
 When you know what Sealand is and people find you weird for telling them he's a little kid in a blue sailor suit that was for sale on eBay
 When you laugh if a country's "vital regions" are discussed in the news/media
 When you question why only a few countries use Japanese as the foremost language
 When in a conversation about APH, you specifically use both country and human names to confuse the people around you
 (the obvious) When you ask, no, COMMAND people to become one with mother Russia and laugh hysterically when they look confused, telling them "everyone eventually becomes one with Russia" before
Things I Cannot Do - Hetalia1. I am not allowed to call Belarus a stalker. This will end in injury.Things I Cannot Do - Hetalia5 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. I am not allowed to say 'It's a lover's spat!' when Germany and Prussia argue.
3. Nor when England yells at America.
4. Not even if it is.
5. I will not tell Belarus Russia wants to become one with her.
6. Nor will I tell Russia I will become one with him.
7. Not even if I would.
*8.I am not allowed to annex Latvia. No matter how cute he is.
9. I will not scream 'Latvia' when ever I feel it is necessary to make him jump.
10. Not even if it IS fun.
11. I will not help Prussia harass Austria.
* 12. I will not stalk Russia.
*13. Especially not chanting 'Married'.
*14. I will not find a random wall and sob about it being the Berlin wall.
*15. I will not try to grope Prussia's armpits.
* 16. I will not make Florida jokes. Even if they are funny.
17. I will not sing the muses part of "I wont say I'm in Love' every time I see Romano
* 18. I will not pull Romano's curl.
*19. Or Italy's.
*20. 18 and 19 were lies.
21. I w
Hetalia X Reader: You're an anime character?!~read le description or else :3~Hetalia X Reader: You're an anime character?!2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
You were bored on the computer just watching anime and derping around. While an episode of your favorite anime, Hetalia was loading a pop up ad appeared on the screen.
"Do you ever wish an anime character was real?" it said.
"haha yeah I wish anime characters were real but I am not clicking that it is probably going to give my computer a virus or some shit" You say to yourself. You tried to click the little red X to get it off your screen but it wouldn't go away.
"Dang it my computer must already have a virus I guess I have to click it to get it off my screen"
so you click it.................
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 1Ludwig was walking home after a hard days work. He was worn out and just wanted to get home quickly. But as he walked passed an alley, he heard something hit the wall and then a low groan. He glanced into the alley. He heard something moving, but he didn't know what it was, so he decided to call out.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 13 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
"Hello? Is someone there?" He heard more movement and a trash can flipped over, then it got quiet. He hesitated, but then walked into the alley. He glanced around the dumpster and saw a huge wooden box. The lid was crooked, as if something got in there. With caution, he took a step toward the box and moved the lid off. As soon as he did, a boy sprang out and went into a corner, cowering in fear.
"Please don't hurt me! I-I wasn't going to stay long, I was going to leave in the morning!" Ludwig was confused at first but he walked over.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He stopped short when the boy looked at him, and his eyes widened. The boy was only wearing a long white shirt with long sleeves.
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 11Each day progressed the same way. Feliciano would claim he was hungry and Ludwig would cook him pasta. He gradually began to gain weight again. His eyes held so much sadness. Ludwig wished he could replace that. He missed the happy-go-lucky boy. Feliciano still whispered when he talked. It was like he was afraid to raise his voice. Feliciano was still unresponsive to many things though.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 113 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
One day, Lovino was sitting with Feliciano. He was trying to get Feliciano to talk to him. Feliciano didn't even nod or anything. Antonio walked over to him.
"Hey Feli. Why won't you talk to us? We aren't here to hurt you."
"Nice try," Gilbert said as he walked in the living room. "But he won't respond to anything."
"But you've managed to get him to eat?" Lovino asked. Gilbert nodded as he sat beside Ludwig.
"Ja. But other than that he's pretty much the same as before. The only time he talks is to tell us he's hungry."
Lovino looked at Feliciano. Antonio sighed and rubbed Feliciano's head. His ears flat
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 17A few days have passed. Spring seemed to be easier to live through now for Feliciano. He was sitting in a tree, listening to the birds chirping. Ludwig and Gilbert were at work so he was home alone.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 173 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
He let out a yawn and crawled down the tree. His ears twitched when he heard the front door open. He ran in the house and into the living room. When he saw Ludwig he ran over and hugged.
"Welcome home Ludwig!" Feliciano said cheerfully. Ludwig smiled and petted him, earning a loud purr. He walked to the kitchen and Feliciano followed him. Feliciano watched as Ludwig prepared dinner.
A few minutes had passed when the front door opened again.
"I'm home," Gilbert called. He walked into the kitchen and looked at Feliciano. He smiled and ruffled his hair.
"How are you feeling Feliciano? Is Spring still bothering you?" he asked. Feliciano shook his head.
"Nope! I feel fine!" Feliciano said cheerfully. Gilbert laughed.
"That's good, though you were quite fun to mess with."
"You're so mean," Felici
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 13Ludwig was walking to the grocery story. Feliciano was holding his hand tightly and he kept looking around. Even though Feliciano was back to normal, Ludwig could tell he was still worried. People were staring at them, but Ludwig had gotten used to all the stares.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 133 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
When they got what they need and left the store, Feliciano let out a small whimper. Ludwig looked at him and noticed Feliciano was pale. He was also breathing heavily.
"Are you okay?"
"S-Si... I'm fine..."
When they got home Ludwig got the thermometer. Feliciano looked at him.
"Open your mouth."
"I'm going to check your temperature. Now, open your mouth," Ludwig explained.
When the thermometer beeped, Ludwig looked at the numbers displayed on the screen. He frowned and looked at Feliciano.
"You need to go lay down. Your temperature is 101," Ludwig said and Feliciano shook his head.
"No, I'm fine. Really..." Feliciano trailed off and let out a shakey breath. Ludwig led him to the bedroom.
"You need to lay down. I wo
Hetalia Birthdays - EnglishHETALIAHetalia Birthdays - English4 years ago in Settings More Like This
Monaco - January 08
Prussia - January 18
Australia - January 26
Japan - February 11
Spain - February 12
Lithuania - February 16
Estonia - February 24
Egypt - February 28
Italy - March 17
Romano - March 17
Greece - March 25
Belgium- April 19
England - April 23
Norway - May 17
Cuba - May 20
Sweden - June 06
Iceland - June 17
Seychelles - June 29
Canada - July 01
Hong Kong - July 01
America - July 04
Liechtenstein - July 12
France - July 14
Switzerland - August 01
Korea - August 15
Hungary - August 20
Ukraine - August 24
Belarus - August 25
Sealand - September 2
China - October 10
Holy Roman Empire - October 25
Taiwan - October 25
Austria - October 26
Turkey - October 29
Poland - November 11
Wy - November 15
Latvia - November 18
Finland - December 6
Russia - December 30
Characters without birthday dates:
How To Create a GOOD Hetalia OCDudes...I can't even...:iconheaddeskplz:How To Create a GOOD Hetalia OC3 years ago in Personal More Like This
Seriously, people? Making OCs, especially Hetalia ones, is not that hard. All you have to do is not make them a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu, which is simple in itself. Give them strengths, and give them weaknesses. That's all. Now, I will admit that Hetalia OCs are a bit more challenging to make because (at least if you care) there's history to consider. Sadly, many people do not consider it. Many people end up pairing up their OC with a country solely because the creator loves that country, with no real reason behind it other than that, therefore their pairings are controversially the product of their own ignorance and crack. Another mistake that's made too often is that they end up being paired with/have a relationship with a country that their people despise. Take Greenland, for example. When Danes invaded, they killed, tortured, made sl
Hetalia Fan forever!If you are a die-hard Hetalia fan when you:Hetalia Fan forever!2 years ago in Profiles More Like This
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps.
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together.
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class.
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots.
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies).
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversa
Movie Night RoChuMovie Night RoChu4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
The two argued and argued but they could just not find common ground.
"That movie is way too scary for me. You know that!"complained Yao.
"Oh, come on. It's not that bad,"said Ivan.
"It's nothing but blood and gore!"said the frustrated Chinese man.
"Fine. Then let's watch Paranormal Activity." The Russian turned and smiled at his best friend who happened to have an uneasy look on his face.
"Aiya. Fine." He sat on the couch and sighed as Ivan walked over to the couch. Yao uncomfortably pleated the fabric of his pants. The movie finally started.
"AIYA!!!! WHAT THE HELL!?" Ivan was laughing by time the movie ended. Yao was just freaking.
"Oh, are you scared?"
"YES!! Ahh, I probably won't sleep tonight!" The scared look on his face was quite cute to the man sitting next to him. He just smiled at him. Yao looked up at Ivan timidly; he was very intimidating. The atmosphere was quiet and a bit awkward.
"You're welcome to stay here if you'd like,"said the Russian. Yao looked surpri
Funny Facts to Make Hetalia Fans Laugh1. It was illegal to sell E.T. dolls in France because there is a law against selling dolls without human faces.Funny Facts to Make Hetalia Fans Laugh3 years ago in Personal More Like This
2. It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland!
3. It was once against the law to slam your car door in a city in Switzerland!
4. It's illegal to own a red car in Shanghai, China.
5. The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
6. Tipping at a restaurant in Iceland is considered an insult.
7. In Saudi Arabia, a woman reportedly may divorce her husband if he does not keep her supplied with coffee.
8. In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)
9. In Scotland it is illegal to be a drunk in possession of a cow.
10. In 1911, pigtails were banned in China because they were seen as a link with its feudal past.
11. Napoleon constructed his battle plans in a sandbox.
12. To take an oath, ancie
Germany X fem Italy Oneshot: Training"ITALY!! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!"Germany X fem Italy Oneshot: Training3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Germany had been waiting 20 minutes for Italy to come out of the bathroom. Finally he decided to yell from outside the bathroom door.
Germany and Italy had just barely begun training when Italy suggested a break. After begging Germany for 5 whole minutes, Germany agreed. Italy immediately went to the bathroom and fell asleep on the bathroom floor.
Italy opened the door still half asleep. She mumbled her words.
"G-Germany w-what time is it."
"Shut up and get back to training!"
Italy gave a nod and began running aimlessly. Not sure what to do or where to go. She hated it.
When she finally tripped on a rock, Germany ran beside her like always. He was always frustrated with Italy. Why didn't he leave her behind?
Oh yeah... It's because he loved her.
But that didn't matter. Because no matter how much Germany loved her, he could never admit it. Besides she wouldn't love him. Would she?
After several minutes Italy looke