Hetalia - How to Speak like an Hetalian
67 Ways to Speak like you're from Hetalia!
1. End your sentences with "aru".
2. Say "Ve~" a lot.
3. Ask- no TELL people to "become one with Russia".
4. Option one for Introducing yourself: "I am Japan, a person who can sense the mood and who refrains from speaking".
5. Speak the noises that you make. (ex. when chewing food "chi chi chi chi", when staring "jiiiiii~ jiiiiii~ jiiiiii~")
6. Say "kolkolkolkolkolkol!"
7. Yell "PASTAAA~".
8. Option two for Introducing yourself: no matter what, say in a whispering voice "I'm Canada, you're owner".
9. Yell "I choose you, China"!
10. Yell "VODKAAA~"!
11. Say "I sound like a fag"!
12. Repeat "Marry me"!
13. Call your older brother (or random strangers, that works too) "Big brader" [big brother, in a funny accent].
14. Tell people to "Praise me"!
15. Yell "I'll be the hero"!
16. Call random people your "wife".
17. Stand next to a lamp post and say "I'll try my best until next time, I'll think about it, All my answers are "no". It's a quirk".
Hetalia - How to Dress like an HetalianHetalia - How to Dress like an Hetalian3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
38 Ways to Dress like you're from Hetalia
1. Cloaks and capes are super cool.
3. Glasses aren't just for nerds. They are for musicians, pychos, stoic types, and that guy in the corner who's name is always forgotten ("I'm Canada!!")
4. Bushy eyebrows can be sexy.
5. Make sure you can fit your 'Spom" and "chocolate' under your clothes.
6. Long hair is always nice (If you can grow it that long without having some priest force you to cut it).
7. D**k Holder....I mean Cod Piece. That's all.
8. Scarves are always in fashion, it doesn't need to be cold.
9. The Perfect accessory is a panda, polar bear, a puffin, or other types of birds.
10. Dresses aren't just for girls, but make sure you call them "Long tunics" so people don't think you're weird or anything.
11. Tail coats will make you look sophisticated.
12. Carry around a knife. No, it's not weird.
13. Ponytails can be super manly.
14. Even if you are a grandpa, wear armor and a cape. Don't
Hetalia - How to act like an HetalianHetalia - How to act like an Hetalian3 years ago in Flash Fiction & Vignettes More Like This
88 Ways to Act like a true Hetalian
I take no responsibility if you do these and get hurt. Be smart, responsible, and most of all have fun while finding your inner Hetalia self.
1. Grow up at a surprising rate (Becoming extremely strong as well, strong enough to swing a buffalo or drag a car with ease)
2. Force people to marry you (although you may not want to either)
3. Own a really old computer model
4. Don't show up to things you were intended to be in
5. Point out every single flaw in people (warning, this might take at least 3 hours)
6. Meet your younger self in your dreams
7. Draw on strands of hair
8. Buy flowers and a ring for your friend (No homo, or maybe homo. At least a little bit.)
9. Keep a diary for every day of your life (Start them all off with, "I was so cool today.")
10. Smoke cigars
11. Fight over children you don't know
12. Celebrate Christmas even if those around you don't
13. Spend 250 years indoors away from everybody else
14. Stab peopl
OBSESSED WITH HETALIA WHEN...You Know You're Obsessed With Hetalia When...OBSESSED WITH HETALIA WHEN...3 years ago in Settings More Like This
1.You go to a garage sale and buy a soccer shirt cuz it has a countrys name on it. (I bought a shirt that said England just for the name and cuz I cosplayed as him)
2.You go to a grocery store, scare the shit out of everyone by makin Hetalia references then start roleplaying with fellow Hetalians and scaring people even more.
3.Waste 5 dollars on a gumball machine for a toy alien holding an American flag. (My friend did that while we went to wal-mart during an anime con...in Hetalia cosplay)
4.When learning about the events leading to the war of 1812, you tell your teacher that France and England were just having a lover's quarrel.
5.You laugh hysterically then say cuz he's awesome when you see Prussia is one of the answer choices on a test then circle it just for the hell of it.
6.You scare the shit out of your history teacher when she sees that by Russia's name, you wrote Become One with Mother Russia and drew a really scary pic of him.
You are obsessed with APH whenYou know you're obsessed with Hetalia when:You are obsessed with APH when3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
[Most of it applies to me and some are other people or I might do in the future XD I apologize if I accidentally repeat myself ]
1. You are suddenly way more interested in history then you ought to be.
2. All of a sudden, historical books are sources for your fan fiction.
3. You screw around with the books in the library about the Hetalia countries at the history section and start giggling when you go past it. (Haha, me and my sis put Finland and Sweden together and Turkey and Greece together. She nearly wanted to put Switzerland at a corner.)
4. You have at least one OC and one pairing you supports
5. You don't say My God. It's Mein Gott!
6. If you have watched the 10 min challenge on YouTube of Sweden calling Finland his wife, red is no longer red to you. Its 'Lehn'
7. When at MacDonald's, you just can't stop giggling and have to fight the urge to shout "HAMBAGAH!!!!!" ( My friends called me crazy when I started laughing uncontrollably
Hetalia X Reader: You're an anime character?!~read le description or else :3~Hetalia X Reader: You're an anime character?!1 year ago in General Fiction More Like This
You were bored on the computer just watching anime and derping around. While an episode of your favorite anime, Hetalia was loading a pop up ad appeared on the screen.
"Do you ever wish an anime character was real?" it said.
"haha yeah I wish anime characters were real but I am not clicking that it is probably going to give my computer a virus or some shit" You say to yourself. You tried to click the little red X to get it off your screen but it wouldn't go away.
"Dang it my computer must already have a virus I guess I have to click it to get it off my screen"
so you click it.................
Hetalia- Obsessed when...You know you're obsessed with Hetalia whenHetalia- Obsessed when...5 years ago in Humor More Like This
 When you wonder why the polar bear at the zoo isn't talking to you
 When your teacher questions you when you constantly squeal during History class
 When you scream "Happy Birthday Alfred" and/or "Take that Arthur" on the Fourth of July in a large crowd of people and are proud when they give you the WTF look
 When you know what Sealand is and people find you weird for telling them he's a little kid in a blue sailor suit that was for sale on eBay
 When you laugh if a country's "vital regions" are discussed in the news/media
 When you question why only a few countries use Japanese as the foremost language
 When in a conversation about APH, you specifically use both country and human names to confuse the people around you
 (the obvious) When you ask, no, COMMAND people to become one with mother Russia and laugh hysterically when they look confused, telling them "everyone eventually becomes one with Russia" before
Things I Cannot Do - Hetalia1. I am not allowed to call Belarus a stalker. This will end in injury.Things I Cannot Do - Hetalia5 years ago in Humor More Like This
2. I am not allowed to say 'It's a lover's spat!' when Germany and Prussia argue.
3. Nor when England yells at America.
4. Not even if it is.
5. I will not tell Belarus Russia wants to become one with her.
6. Nor will I tell Russia I will become one with him.
7. Not even if I would.
*8.I am not allowed to annex Latvia. No matter how cute he is.
9. I will not scream 'Latvia' when ever I feel it is necessary to make him jump.
10. Not even if it IS fun.
11. I will not help Prussia harass Austria.
* 12. I will not stalk Russia.
*13. Especially not chanting 'Married'.
*14. I will not find a random wall and sob about it being the Berlin wall.
*15. I will not try to grope Prussia's armpits.
* 16. I will not make Florida jokes. Even if they are funny.
17. I will not sing the muses part of "I wont say I'm in Love' every time I see Romano
* 18. I will not pull Romano's curl.
*19. Or Italy's.
*20. 18 and 19 were lies.
21. I w
Hetalia Birthdays - EnglishHETALIAHetalia Birthdays - English3 years ago in Settings More Like This
Monaco - January 08
Prussia - January 18
Australia - January 26
Japan - February 11
Spain - February 12
Lithuania - February 16
Estonia - February 24
Egypt - February 28
Italy - March 17
Romano - March 17
Greece - March 25
Belgium- April 19
England - April 23
Norway - May 17
Cuba - May 20
Sweden - June 06
Iceland - June 17
Seychelles - June 29
Canada - July 01
Hong Kong - July 01
America - July 04
Liechtenstein - July 12
France - July 14
Switzerland - August 01
Korea - August 15
Hungary - August 20
Ukraine - August 24
Belarus - August 25
Sealand - September 2
China - October 10
Holy Roman Empire - October 25
Taiwan - October 25
Austria - October 26
Turkey - October 29
Poland - November 11
Wy - November 15
Latvia - November 18
Finland - December 6
Russia - December 30
Characters without birthday dates:
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 11Each day progressed the same way. Feliciano would claim he was hungry and Ludwig would cook him pasta. He gradually began to gain weight again. His eyes held so much sadness. Ludwig wished he could replace that. He missed the happy-go-lucky boy. Feliciano still whispered when he talked. It was like he was afraid to raise his voice. Feliciano was still unresponsive to many things though.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 112 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
One day, Lovino was sitting with Feliciano. He was trying to get Feliciano to talk to him. Feliciano didn't even nod or anything. Antonio walked over to him.
"Hey Feli. Why won't you talk to us? We aren't here to hurt you."
"Nice try," Gilbert said as he walked in the living room. "But he won't respond to anything."
"But you've managed to get him to eat?" Lovino asked. Gilbert nodded as he sat beside Ludwig.
"Ja. But other than that he's pretty much the same as before. The only time he talks is to tell us he's hungry."
Lovino looked at Feliciano. Antonio sighed and rubbed Feliciano's head. His ears flat
Hetalia Fan forever!If you are a die-hard Hetalia fan when you:Hetalia Fan forever!2 years ago in Profiles More Like This
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps.
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together.
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class.
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots.
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies).
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversa
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 17A few days have passed. Spring seemed to be easier to live through now for Feliciano. He was sitting in a tree, listening to the birds chirping. Ludwig and Gilbert were at work so he was home alone.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 172 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
He let out a yawn and crawled down the tree. His ears twitched when he heard the front door open. He ran in the house and into the living room. When he saw Ludwig he ran over and hugged.
"Welcome home Ludwig!" Feliciano said cheerfully. Ludwig smiled and petted him, earning a loud purr. He walked to the kitchen and Feliciano followed him. Feliciano watched as Ludwig prepared dinner.
A few minutes had passed when the front door opened again.
"I'm home," Gilbert called. He walked into the kitchen and looked at Feliciano. He smiled and ruffled his hair.
"How are you feeling Feliciano? Is Spring still bothering you?" he asked. Feliciano shook his head.
"Nope! I feel fine!" Feliciano said cheerfully. Gilbert laughed.
"That's good, though you were quite fun to mess with."
"You're so mean," Felici
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 13Ludwig was walking to the grocery story. Feliciano was holding his hand tightly and he kept looking around. Even though Feliciano was back to normal, Ludwig could tell he was still worried. People were staring at them, but Ludwig had gotten used to all the stares.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 132 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
When they got what they need and left the store, Feliciano let out a small whimper. Ludwig looked at him and noticed Feliciano was pale. He was also breathing heavily.
"Are you okay?"
"S-Si... I'm fine..."
When they got home Ludwig got the thermometer. Feliciano looked at him.
"Open your mouth."
"I'm going to check your temperature. Now, open your mouth," Ludwig explained.
When the thermometer beeped, Ludwig looked at the numbers displayed on the screen. He frowned and looked at Feliciano.
"You need to go lay down. Your temperature is 101," Ludwig said and Feliciano shook his head.
"No, I'm fine. Really..." Feliciano trailed off and let out a shakey breath. Ludwig led him to the bedroom.
"You need to lay down. I wo
GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 1Ludwig was walking home after a hard days work. He was worn out and just wanted to get home quickly. But as he walked passed an alley, he heard something hit the wall and then a low groan. He glanced into the alley. He heard something moving, but he didn't know what it was, so he decided to call out.GermanyXNeko!Italy- A Chance For Neko Chapter 12 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
"Hello? Is someone there?" He heard more movement and a trash can flipped over, then it got quiet. He hesitated, but then walked into the alley. He glanced around the dumpster and saw a huge wooden box. The lid was crooked, as if something got in there. With caution, he took a step toward the box and moved the lid off. As soon as he did, a boy sprang out and went into a corner, cowering in fear.
"Please don't hurt me! I-I wasn't going to stay long, I was going to leave in the morning!" Ludwig was confused at first but he walked over.
"I'm not going to hurt you." He stopped short when the boy looked at him, and his eyes widened. The boy was only wearing a long white shirt with long sleeves.
Prussiaxreader: Change7 years oldPrussiaxreader: Change3 years ago in Romance More Like This
You run up to your mom with teary eyes and hugged her. She gives you a smile.
You try to wipe off your tears with the sleeves of your long sleeved shirt.
"G-Gilbert hit me againnnn!!"
You bawled and started to hug her tighter. You suddenly heard proud laughter. You turn
to see Gilbert laughing at you. You start to cry even more.
"Gillberrt! That was meeeaaaannn! You meaaaanie! Waaaahhhh!"
Gilbert gives you a smile.
"Oh come on, you can't even play tag!? All I did was 'tag' you!"
Gilbert starts bursting out in laughter. You just stand there crying with your mom. You
look up to her.
"Mooommmyy! Do something about Gilbert!"
Your mother sighs and gives Gilbert a lecture stare.
"Gilbert! That's enough for today . Why not go back home?"
Gilbert stops laughing.
"WHAT!? But . I don't want to!"
Your mother shook her head.
"That's enough for today! Why not come tomorrow?"
You looked up to your mother.
"What?! What do you mea
The Stereotypes Song: PrologueYou sat down at home looking through random videos, you remember that one of your friends had told you to look up the stereotypes song, you search it up and started laugh. You remember that most of your friends are human representatives of countries, so you start to wonder if most of the stuff they mentioned in the song is true, so you make an evil mastermind plan on finding out, and this is where your odd adventure begins.The Stereotypes Song: Prologue2 years ago in Humor More Like This
2p!HetaOni have updated Chp 2!!2p!HetaOni RPG Demo 2.5 is ready to download NOW!!2p!HetaOni have updated Chp 2!!7 months ago in Personal More Like This
You can do a Let's Play, if not watch this instead
DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING OUT OF THE FILE AFTER YOU EXTRACT THE FILES
YOU ARE NOT ALLOW TO USE THE AUDIO IN THE GAME TO USE FOR YOUR OWN (The HetaOni music can be found anywhere )
NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS PLZ
YOU CAN MAKE A LET`S PLAY FOR THIS GAME AS LONG YOU GIVE US CREDIT
!!AND A WARNING TO ANYBODY IF I CATCH ANYONE USING THE DATA FROM THE GAME TO USE FOR THERE OWN,THE PROJECT WILL BE SHUT DOWN!!
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RPG XP INSTALLED ONTO YOUR COMPUTER PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS FIRST OTHERWISE THE GAME WILL NOT WORK www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/a… Click on RPG Maker XP!
Kidnapped By Sexy Men Chapter 44 HetaliaxReaderKidnapped By Sexy Men Chapter 44 HetaliaxReader2 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
|~December 2nd, 2011~|
What should you do when you just made a goof of yourself when you first meet someone? Well, there is a choice...walk away blushing...or you can just try and play it cool from there.
England, France, and Seychelles started at you from your sudden outburst. You had startled them at first but after a few seconds of silence while you made up your mind of what to do, England started laughing. His laughter was followed by Seychelles and France's laughs.
Alright, you had made your decision. Time to get out.
"I was never here." You mumbled as you turned around only to smack yourself -mostly your nose- into someone's chest; from what it felt like. You didn't fall to the ground but you instantly brought your hands up to your nose. A very loud "OW!" followed.
"O-oh! I'm s-so sorry, [Y/N]!" It was Canada...and it seemed as if he was back to his old shy self.
"It's fine..." You said as you tried to not cry from the pain. For some reason it always hurt the most when your nose
Guide to Gakuen Hetalia: PrussiaGuide to Gakuen Hetalia: Prussia2 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt (Kingdom of Prussia)
Height: 5' 9"
Age: 20 (appearance)
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Special Hair Feature: Sexy. Bedhead.
Eye Color: Violet-Red
Personality: Prussian (obnoxious; awesome), loyal, and arrogant. Can be sweet. Is dominate. Hates to lose. Likes to claim, seize, and occupy vital regions.
Friends: "Austria", Italy, Canada, Gilbird, Seychelles, France, and Spain
Sexiness Meter (1-3): He broke the scale with his awesome
Favorite Food: Potatoes and Maple Syrup
Fun Fact: He is awesome. Your vital regions belong to him. He is the founder of the Bad Touch Trio.
Surprising Fact: They say if you hear him say awesome...you lose your vital regions. He was born to avoid marriage at all costs.
Extra: Sexiest albino ever. He has 5 meters.
I am awesome. Your vital regions belong to me. Come and get my five meters.
.:APH- 12 Days of Christmas:.On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A Flying Mint Bunny..:APH- 12 Days of Christmas:.4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Two pints of beer and a Flying Mint Bunny.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Three French kisses, two pints of beer and a Flying Mint Bunny.
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Four Russian dolls, three French kisses, two pints of beer and a Flying Mint Bunny.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: FIIIIIVE METRES LOOOOOONG! Four Russian dolls, three French kisses, two pints of beer and a Flying Mint Bunny.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Six packs of Danish bacon, FIIIIIVE METRES LOOOOOONG! Four Russian dolls, three French kisses, two pints of beer and a Flying Mint Bunny.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Seven hamburgers, six packs of Danish bacon, FIIIIIVE METRES LOOOOOONG! Four Russian dolls, three French kisses, two pints of beer and a Flying Mint B
Vati!Germany and Wild!Child!Reader:LWCVati!Germany&Wild!Child!Reader: The Little Lamb in the Wolves Clothing.Vati!Germany and Wild!Child!Reader:LWC2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Chapter 1: Good-bye, Hello, Good-bye and Hello again (part 1)
(yeah I know i'm supost to be workin' on my series but i was daydreaming and some how this idea wormed into my thoughts, mostly likely this will be a series -face desk 100x-
enjoy! yeah just to let y'all know I finally got out of writer's block to start the first chapter of What is to Fear and Who is to Love? but my dumbass laptop black screen on me so I ended up losing what I wrote. Gomen. I hope this makes up for it! Enjoy!)
Pant Pant Pant
A women wearing a dark cloak that covered her face grunted as she ran through the forest of the storng country of Germany. The rain fell as she tried to escape the men behind her, the men that wanted her and her baby killed. She wasn't able to pay her dept and some how she was mixed up with the kind of people no one wants to get mixed up with. They already killed her beloved husband and now they were after her precio
Snapped! Canada: Playing GamesMatthew gripped the hockey stick in his hands. He liked the way if felt in his palm; firm, like a weight keeping him tied to the ground. The wooden weapon helped keep him focused on the target he had in mind.Snapped! Canada: Playing Games2 years ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
As the dazed, almost groggy, sandy-blonde haired man staggered down the hallway, he passed by a mirror. Pausing for a second, Matthew turned his head to look at his reflection. For a moment, he almost didn't recognize himself.
Shaggy hair. A white hoodie with the signature red maple leaf. Glasses. And behind those were a pair of violet eyes that gazed back at him, half-crazed and insane. A gaze that most people might have told them he "wasn't completely there". But Matthew saw nothing wrong.
He thought about what others might think when they saw him. Maybe they'll notice me now, he thought.
"Who am I?" Mathew laughed quietly to himself. "I'm Canada. Ha, ha... Do you remember me now?"
The loud, cheerful voice cut of Matthew's mini monologue. The half-hyster
Germany X fem Italy Oneshot: Training"ITALY!! GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW!"Germany X fem Italy Oneshot: Training3 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Germany had been waiting 20 minutes for Italy to come out of the bathroom. Finally he decided to yell from outside the bathroom door.
Germany and Italy had just barely begun training when Italy suggested a break. After begging Germany for 5 whole minutes, Germany agreed. Italy immediately went to the bathroom and fell asleep on the bathroom floor.
Italy opened the door still half asleep. She mumbled her words.
"G-Germany w-what time is it."
"Shut up and get back to training!"
Italy gave a nod and began running aimlessly. Not sure what to do or where to go. She hated it.
When she finally tripped on a rock, Germany ran beside her like always. He was always frustrated with Italy. Why didn't he leave her behind?
Oh yeah... It's because he loved her.
But that didn't matter. Because no matter how much Germany loved her, he could never admit it. Besides she wouldn't love him. Would she?
After several minutes Italy looke