It's a scene builder for Paper Mario. It works just like the last one for Mario & Luigi.
Images from the Mariopedia of The Mushroom Kingdom [link]
EDIT - Corrected a minor bug in which selecting Mamar gives a Misstar sprite. Somehow the SWF got something wrong with it - the FLA was always correct.
Oh, and PMTTYD/SPM scene builder? I don't think it'll be there. I think I'll stop bundling animation with a scene builder for my next work. Because, say, I've got vector images of only 6 characters. Perhaps I'll just comply with a scene builder with a far lesser amount of characters? But first thing first, and I'll handle my animation first.
On our multimedia course we were assigned to make a flash that teaches something. Unrelated to this assignment me and a friend (who's also on that course) thought it would be cool to make Samus papercraft figure... That had like gazillion of pieces so we settled for the Combat Shotgun from Fallout3.
So we made instructions how to assemble the shotgun! We couldn't find any instructions for it, of course, so maybe it helps someone out there. We definitely are not good papercrafters and this was our first big papercraft project ever (>.< ...i know.. could've picked something a bit easier to start with). The instructions might not be the best out there and are totally based on what we figured out during the assembly.
We tried to achieve the feel of Fallout 2 and 3 sort of combined.. somewhat imitating Pip-Boy look. Every graphic element is self made though (excluding the shotgun itself). ActionScript 2 was used. Oh yea and we made timelapse of the project!
And massive thanks to ~billybob884 for the PDF file [link] of the pieces! (we had to edit it a bit to suit our printer etc.) Be sure to give him a visit. There's tons of other cool papercraft stuffs on his dA page.
So I decided to practice some rigging and animation all of a sudden... It took one day to rig properly enough, one day to animate smooth enough and + 12 hours to render. A true speedrun from my part.
There's quite a few errors in there and it could have used a lot more work but I hope it's good enough. I didn't want to make this such a long project so I decided to stop it short. Surprisingly the tail was the hardest part to animate... And that shows...
Anyway I know it has errors but critique is still much appreciated. (From the rig and animation side that is. For the model, see the original.)
Rig, animation, render in blender 2.5 (animation in render branch. About 1 minute and 30 seconds per frame)
EDIT: Frigging weird ass cappuccino moments ago in a cup I just spilled out to my keyboard and screen says hi at the place where the views usually are... Says exactly 2,500 views... Oh wow...
I must admit that I programmed it one year ago. But right now here in Germany it's snowing (I just built my first snowman since 10 years!) and I'm in the greatest christmas mood ever. So I thought: Why shouldn't I translate this program from german to english and optimize it a little. Well here's the result. If sometimes the english isn't that great or if you find spelling errors, please excuse me and report the errors to me. I'll correct them as soon as possible.
I hope it can give a little christmas mood to you, too.
As always: If you find bugs, please report them and I'd love to hear any feedback from you.
Oh and please let me know with which Pokemon you played. I'm just interested.