I absolutely LOVED doing this peice. Every now and again I seem to go through little obcessive phases. Though I must admit that Mega Man has been my favorite character for as long as I can remember. I did this peice for the release of Mega Man Powered Up. (Rokkuman Rokkuman in Japan) The background was added to the pic today really quickly as it did not originally have one. I have even sketched out many of the other robots to turn into vector. I may do them...eventually.... :/ Alot of people were really turned off by the cutesy style for Mega, but I loved it. Keiji Inafune is a genius. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be many more of Mega to come....but don't expect X characters, cause the Original will always be the best!
This was probably one of my quickest drawings I've ever done. The original was in a notebook, which was completely redone digitally. The energy blast was probably the most challenging to do, but I'm satisfied with what I've done.
and... Don't bother asking why an MMZ reploid is fighting the MMX version of X. If anything, I simply chose to draw that drone because it was the easiest enemy to draw that X could fight.
Well I herd of the thing they were having with Mega Man and thought eh! why not give it a try!!! But I didn't submit this one I submited some other ones that I will post as soon as I here from the Mega Man Art thing. so this is just a sampel of what I did for it.
always had this "fanfic" in mind but never got guts to do it...
well, I dont know what Mega Man and X's fans think about it, but I sure like to get this picture in mind ^^
Sorry for the Background...
Mainly for Series' fans:
As far as I am aware, Capcom has never yet told what happens betwen Classic MegaMan/RockMan and Mega Man X's History, so fans can have their own ideas, some think that X is a upgraded MegaMan/RockMan, others that, he is simply a new Reploid created by Doctor Light/Right.
Well, THIS is my idea ^^
personaly I find that mostly all about Bass/Forte matches MegaMan X better than any other character from the series.
* Forte isn't really a pacifist like MegaMan, Pretty much the hunter type, just like the Maverick Hunter X
* Forte is the only one from his time that uses an armor (pretty much like the one of X)
* Forte is the only one that also carries Crystals in his set.
* Forte is the only one of his time who's got the Dash ability (pretty comon for characters from the X and ahead)
* Although in small sizes, quite often Forte's helm's Blades come back with X's new Armors
* Although Forte is also known from his misteryous Purple Energy, at the end of "MEGA MAN THE POWER FIGHTERS 2" , if you finish the game with Forte and DUO, Duo tells the most unusual thing about Forte, he says that he senses the same Power of Justice in Forte like that of Mega Man.
* Not only Forte didn't faint to the mysterious Purple Energy (like MegaMan did at the End of MegaMan 8), according to DUO, Forte could have also converted that Energy...? Perhappes...
BUT!! Why is Him Blue??... Well if you Played RockMan and Forte (MegaMan and Bass) you know that Forte can't Charge his Buster. In this fanfic, it suposes that his inner power is 2 strong, and if he would do that, it'd blow his own Buster away. But after going thro a lot of psycological issues with MegaMan's faint and the world about to be taken over Doctor's Willy new Creation, Forte remembers what Protoman (Blues) told him (at the end of both Power Fighter and RockMan & Forte) that Rockman has allways been stronger than him cause Rock fights to protect.
(I'm telling these cause I doubt I'll ever make this fanfic)
By the Way, although that right arm at the left side... it isn't really Zero... it's his Body though