My reasons for hating Winry RockbellRight, I'm getting tired of people asking me why I hate Winry. So next time someone asks, I'll just tell them to look at my profile.
Here are my MANY reasons for hating Winry Rockbell with a burning passion:
1. She is extremely shallow. She only decides she's 'in love' with Edward after he grows and becomes taller than her, and better-looking.
2. She's always crying for no reason. The whiny bitch.
3. She can't spend five minutes in the same room as Ed without beating him up. Great way to show someone that you 'love' them.
4. Her famous line "How come all I can ever do is wait?" If she doesn't like waiting then she should go learn alchemy or martial arts and join Edward and Alphonse.
5. Her obsession with automail, to the point where she seems to care more about Edward's mechanic limbs than anything else. She even forced him to strip in public once!! She's crazy!!
6. When she finds out Scar killed her parents, she attempts to kill him and I LOVE Scar! And then she starts crying like a b
Italy x Reader: Time"[Name], I need you to meet someone." Your cousin said after walking in through the front door with a smaller figure next to him. You slipped a bookmark into the magazine you were reading and set it on a nearby coffee table as you slid your feet off the futon. Curiously, you looked up at your cousin as you walked toward him.Italy x Reader: Time3 years ago in Romance More Like This
Since you lived with your cousin, it wasn't unusual for him to walk into your house because he owned the place after all. He took you in after both your parents died two years ago when you were about eleven years old. Since then, it had always been the two of you living together. However, this was the first time he had such a calm yet urgent tone when bringing over a guest.
"What is it?" You asked him and turned your attention to the Italian boy next to him. He was about your age with medium brown hair and pale skin. His amber eyes were downcast but looked blank as he stared at the ground. You noticed he was wearing a coat that was several sizes too big for him and
May I Stay the Night with You?May I Stay the Night with You?May I Stay the Night with You?3 years ago in Romance More Like This
You wake to the sound of something clawing at your bedroom door, which was odd since there were no pets in your section of the mansion that you lived in. Wanting the scratching to stop you get up from your comfy bed and grabbed a (your favorite color) robe and wrapped it around your body, covering your (choice in pajamas).
You sleepily made your way to the door and looked out the peephole. You groan tiredly as you see a familiar brunette man crying on the other side. Unlocking your door, you opened it and spoke.
"Italy? What are you doing here?"
Italy cried out like a baby as he rapidly told you.
"I had a night-a-mare and it was so scary and now I can't sleep so may I stay the night with you, (your name)?"
You really didn't want to, not because you didn't like the guy. In fact, you thought he was cute. Then again, so were the other gu