~ If you use our stock you DO NOT have to ask
~ You must link us to your work and provide us with a link to the artwork so we can view it as well.
~ Comments are always welcome, and if you would like anything done (different angle, ext) just ask!
~Welcome to use for DA Prints
Stock pack finally. 4 plane shots,hopefully they will be useful for someone. Photo 3.jpg is a bit blurry,sorry for that^^ I didnt want to manipulate them at all,these natural colors are really pretty.
RULES WHEN USING: For dA use only.Contact me if you would like to use it somewhere else. Credit me (freaky665.deviantart.com)in your artwork description. Note me with a link to your deviation. Do not use my resources to make Your own. Do not submit under Photography Category. You can make Your work available as Print only within deviantART. However, You may not use these Images for personal profit if you simply change the colour or adjust the contrast a little bit. For this, more significant changes are required.
Please follow these rules and contact me if you have any questions.
Hoping that some of these pictures might inspire some of you - All I ask is to be credited and please, I really want to see what you do them!
- Rules for Use of my Stock -
1. Send me a note with your deviation.
2. Please link to my stock account in your deviation
3. Restrictions: Please do not use my stock to depict any sort of sexual activity.
4. Where: Please drop me a note and request permission if you would like to use my stock anywhere other than DeviantArt. I usually don't have a problem with this.
5. Prints: If you use my stock and would like to offer it as a print, send me a note with a link to the deviation you would like to make a print of, and if I agree, I will e-mail prints permission with my agreement.
Here are six animal eyes from my eye collection, You can do some nice iris swaps here ^^ Photos are taken by me and some are retouched in photoshop.
PRESS DOWNLOAD TO GET THE FOLDER its in rar format so you can unrar it with this program: [link]
Here are some info about using my eyes: You can do whatever you like to them, prints commercial use etc. I would appreciate if you credit me and give a link to my page/note me. everything you make will go on a special category on my favs [link]
These six are the only stock images in my gallery along with the human eyes stock pack located here: [link]
so you are not allowed to use/edit any of my other gallery images!!
Don't forget to look at my tutorials and other resources [link]