100 Things Not To Do in HP100 Things Not to Do Should You Ever Find Yourself in the Harry Potter Series
1. Never use a permenant black (or red) sharpie marker draw a Dark Mark on your or someone else's arm as a joke. (This means you CEH...)
2. Don't give Remus a flea collar or any other type of anti-flea merchandise as a gift.
3. Don't hug Fenrir on full moon. (Sorry. Had to put this as part of an inside joke...)
4. Never EVER discuss Voldemort's family history with him.
5. Don't refer to Severus as "Snapie-poo", especially not to his face.
6. Don't REALLY give Dumbledore acid pops! He doesn't enjoy them! That was just the password! O.O
7. Don't ask McGonagall how often she gets hairballs.
8. Don't try to have a staring contest with a basilisk.
9. Don't try to wear a lethifold. (a cloak-like monster that eats people. My online friend told me about this one...)
10. Don't call him Muffin or he'll nail you to the door.
11. Don't bring a My First Chemistry Set to potions class.
12. Don't dance around singing the Po
100 Secrets of the HP Series100 Secrets of the Harry Potter Series100 Secrets of the HP Series10 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
1. Fawkesumbledore=the Weasly twins=Harry=Siriusraco=Lucius=Nagini=Snape=Crouch Jr.=Voldemort=Bellatrix=a dementor, therefore causing the series to contain an infinite number of paradoxes.
2. Voldemort destroyed two of his own horcruxes, and IS one of the other four.
3. Draco is his own father. The Malfoy family has a very interesting secret, and it involves a time turner...
4. The entire Order of the Phoenix can fit under a very small couch.
5. Lupin likes to do kart wheels around the great hall while wearing nothing but a bright pink mini skirt. He also wears the skirt during full moon.
6. McGonagall was once in the army...
7. Dumbledore and Gandalf are best friends. They like to visit the Puff Puff Fairy together.
8. Crouch Jr. lost his soul to himself, because he IS the very same dementor that gave him the kiss.
9. Lupin turns into a little know-it-all school girl during full moon.
10. Voldemort is a Sailor Scout.
11. Morfin's real name is
100 More Signs of HP-Obsession100 More Signs That You Might Be Obsessed with Harry Potter100 More Signs of HP-Obsession10 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
1. You address every cat you meet as "Professor".
2. You get on one of those little coin-operated kiddie rides at the store and shout "FLY, BUCKBEAK, FLYYYYY!" or something similar.
3. You do the above even when the ride isn't moving.
4. You ride on a friend's back through a mall (or other public place) while yelling that.
5. You see the word "sinus" in an ad, and mistake it for "Sirius". (I did that this a few mornings ago...)
6. Instead of telling someone that you're depressed, you tell them that you're surrounded by dementors.
7. Instead of studying the night before a test, you stay up until time to leave for school trying to make felix felicius.
8. You're scared to drink a glass of water, because it might really be veritaserum.
9. After reading HBP, you'll never go swimming in a lake again...o.o
10. You go around claiming to be Voldemort. When people don't believe you, you show up at school (or work) the next day wearing r
HP Founders TimelineHARRY POTTER FOUNDERS TIMELINEHP Founders Timeline7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
- in relation to "Twin Vice Paranormal Detectives",
a post Deathly Hallows, Fred and George fanfiction
THE 4TH CENTURY
Date Unknown: Merlin the wizard born
THE 5TH CENTURY
Early 400s: Three brothers, Antioch, Cadmus and Ignotus Peverell, receive three gifts (Antioch the Elder Wand - a branch from the World Tree, Cadmus the Resurrection Stone - a berry from the World Tree, and Ignotus, who was loathe to pick any gift at all, the Invisibility Cloak - bark from the World Tree), from a passing rider who they later recount in their story as the personification of Death. It was said that Death was bound to give any mortal who recognised him whatever gift they desired. The Peverell brothers gifts were later named the Deathly Hallows and were rumoured to give whoever brought them together, mastery over death. The wizard, Merlin, was the first to write the brothers story down.
- 489: Arthur is
Congrats.... Congrats .Congrats....8 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
WARNING! SPOILERS FROM DEATHLY HALLOWS ARE IN THIS! ATLEAST THE GOOD ONES. THINGS LIKE DEATHS ARE NOT. SO ITS ALL HAPPY!!!
Look! Look! Harry Potter looked up from the book he had been reading to find a picture of a violet-haired toddler on a tricycle waving at him. Tonks was beaming at him, waving the picture happily. Harry! Hes so big now! He can even ride a tricycle! He follows Remus and I everywhere on that thing; like our own little escort of cuteness! She kissed the photo. Ron walked up from behind her and grinned. Yup, youre the same as ever, Tonks; nice and insane about your kid. Wheres Lupin? Ron looked around in the crowded dinning room/kitchen of Grimmauld place, searching for the ragged werewolf.
And wheres Teddy, for that matter? Tonks either didnt hear him or ignored him as she ran over to a pack of red-headed Weasleys, waving the picture around. Ron sighed
Army of the DoeTo avoid confusion, you may want to read the comment first.Army of the Doe7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Vernon probably worked for a long time at Grunnings. He died a natural, yet early, death when he was around 50 years old. He never tried to contact Harry after they separated in the 7th book.
Petunia became a cleaning lady, after Vernon's death. Five different families accepted her services, and so every week she would go to the houses and clean (she used the weekends to clean her own house). While there, she was also able to snoop around in the teenagers' rooms and get all the latest gossip. She writes to Harry on his birthday.
Dudley got away from all his old friends, the ones who smoked and beat up on kids, and found himself a new group, dedicated to boxing and staying healthy. He went on to become a professional boxer and fell in love with one of his fans, a man named Tyler. Dudley retired from the ring at the age of 32. He and Harry exchange letters occasionally and sometimes go out to lunch. Wh
100 Laws of the Dream World100 Laws of the Dream World7 years ago in General Non-Fiction More Like This
100 Important Laws of the Dream World
1. If you become evil in a dream, your appearance always ends up resembling one of the people who are already villains--usually the person who made you change sides.
2. If the sky in a dream is frightening in some way, something really bad is about to happen.
3. In dreams, glass is like steel--you can pound on it, throw heavy objects--including large pieces of furniture--at it, and even shoot it, but no matter what you do, it WILL. NOT. EVER. BREAK.
4. If the lights go out, that means the villains are coming, so you had better run like hell while you can.
5. Don't bother trying to lock a door behind you--the lock will always either disappear, break, or fail to lock in the first place.
6. The only people besides you that can EVER be naked in a dream are the really ugly people and the really old people.
7. History can randomly fast-forward and rewind, as well as repeat itself on an endless loop at its own free will, as much as it wants, whenev
The Mission.The story of Hansel and Gretel is, as every British witch and wizard knows, a tissue of appalling lies from start to finish. Cannibalism amongst wizarding folk has never been common; quite aside from the moral implications, the existence of Polyjuice and shapeshifting means that one would never quite be sure who one was eating.The Mission.7 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Severus Snape (who had been told the tale at the age of three, further cementing his belief that Muggles were a lying bunch of wizard-hating bastards) was coming to the conclusion that while there wasn't a single grain of truth in the story, the pub table around which he and his fellow Death Eaters were sitting was very probably made of some form of cleverly moulded caramel (although he had to admit, it would have to be a very strange appetite that would deliberately lay bait for the unsavoury group assembled there tonight).
With an uncomfortable cough, one of the shadowy figures leaned forward to pick up his beer, but the table was having none of it. A minute-l