TFDictionary and List of TermsTransformers Dictionary/List of TermsTFDictionary and List of Terms7 years ago in Sci-Fi More Like This
A Note from Your Maintenance Supreme: As you can probably tell, this is a very long piece, with tons of terms and lots of language. This is fine and dandy if you have a rainy afternoon to kill, but, if you're looking for a quick reference, I would recommend becoming very friendly with the CTRL+F function very quickly. I've tried to keep definitions of a certain type to a similar format down the Dictionary and List, so all the body part terms should have "body" as a buzzword, towns, cities, and city-states should have "city" or something similar, etc. Let me know if you run into serious problems while using the Dictionary and List, and I will get it fixed as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your time, cooperation, and contributions! They are VERY much appreciated.
~M "Mack" Blackwood, your friendly neighborhood Maintenance Supreme
P.S., I am interested in using a formal preview image for this Dictionary and List, bu
Adriana's BioDesignation: AdrianaAdriana's Bio2 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Faction: Autobot soldier
Age (Earth Years): 19
Adriana stands at 24 ft tall and weighs 2.2 ton. Her armor is red with a hint of gold. She has a horn helm that falls from the back of her helm. She has a slender figure that makes most mechs want her. She has piercing blue optics like all the Autobots. In battle mode, she has visors that cover her eyes and a mask similar to Optimus Prime.
Alt. Mode(s): Cadillac CTS V Coupe
She carries around with her Cybertronian bow and arrows and katanas. Besides her loosely weapons, she transforms her servos into blaster cannons and blades. Each of the blades is sharp enough to cut through any mech or femmes frames or objects.
Adriana was born and raised as a human being. She grew up under strict and firm rules thus causing her to run away from her parent’s abusive behavior at the age of eight. It was then that she started to live with her grandfather, who to
30 Ways Ratchet30 Ways Ratchet4 years ago in Humor More Like This
30 Ways to Make TFP Ratchet Angrier than He Already Is
1. Change the base's alarm tone to "Spy vs. Spy"
2. Put Gorilla Glue on the button to his comlink and watch as he presses his fingers to it.
4. Empty out a jar of frogs into his spare parts drawer.
5. Run around him in circles wearing a miner's hardhat.
6. Dig up the grounds in front of the base and claim you are mining for diamonds.
7. Hug him.
9. (If you are a male) Take a seat next to him as he is on break and slowly scoot next to him. Demurely stutter out that you "missed your last period" and that the both of you are pregnant. This works especially well if this is the first time you have seen or spoken to him that day.
10. Scream to him that "FOOTIE PAJAMAS CAN TALK!!" and perch on his head and refuse to relocate yourself.
11. Make moonshine and offer Optimus a generous glass.
12. Replace his energon with stagnant pond water.
13. Sing "Like a G6" and make multiple batches of "sizzurp
A Dance to Remember -Botcon- Note: This is the copy of A Dance to Remember that I gave to Peter Cullen at Botcon. It's an edited version with more emotion and and romantic tension between Optimus and Mikaela.A Dance to Remember -Botcon-6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
Mikaela Banes angrily flung her corsage down in the empty street. Then she unbuckled the straps of her uncomfortable high heels, transferred the shoes to her left hand and reached up to tug the bobby pins holding her hair up in a bun. Finally, after shoving the pins into her purse with a disgusted growl, she resumed walking.
Prom night was supposed to be a joyful event. She spent more money than she'd like on her dark red halter gown with a slit up to her thigh and matching ruby earrings. Sam's mother kindly offered to pay for her hair and makeup. She was all dolled up for the perfect night.
But no...instead of a special, peaceful evening...she got Sam and Trent having a fist fight in the parking lot. The cops took them both away in cu
100 Ways to Annoy Starscream100 Ways to Annoy Starscream:100 Ways to Annoy Starscream4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Inform him that Megatron will always be the better leader of the Decepticons. Always.
2) Take a video of Megatron beating up Screamer and post it on Youtube. Be sure every Decepticon and Autobot sees it so they can taunt him about being Megatron's bitch.
3) Ask Starscream where his 'Kiss the Cook' apron is. After all, he has pointed out in multiple universes that he is 'home Megatron' like the good little wife he is.
4) Tell G1 Screamer that in Prime he has 'obsolete' technology that he refuses to upgrade it. Oh yeah, and he no longer has his precious null-ray.
5) Tell Starscream that he is a lying, big-headed, bitchy suck-up of a whimp.
6) Ask Screamer what's up with the constant change in his chin size. Does he enjoy cosmetic surgery that much?
7) Ask Screamer also if that bad attitude has to do with the size of his... ahem... you know.
8) Related to number 7 if you're daring, add that "It's no wonder Megatron's the dominant one in the relation
Rainmaker Novastorm ProfileRainmaker Novastorm Profile4 years ago in Profiles More Like This
Subgroup (if applicable): seeker: Rainmaker
Primary Function: propulsion specialist with aircraft and specialized alt modes
Height: 32'(34' with the SU-35 alt mode)
Power level: (out of 5): 4
Alt. Mode1: modified F-22/ Cybertronian jet/ later changed to a modified SU-35
Blade staff with heat emitters
2 Trilithium plasma cannons
Trilithium is a highly-toxic waste product and a volatile substance, trilithium was highly-sought after for use as a powerful explosive. Storing and moving it was a highly delicate process and required specialized equipment.
When introduced into an atmosphere, trilithium resin acts as a biogenic weapon and is lethal. Two hundred kilograms of trilithium resin is enough to make a planet uninhabitable to Humans for fifty years
Created by Shockwave, Novastorm lacks almost all emotion or sense of humor. He is quick to anger and is usually unpleasant to be around. Despite his personality he is very smart a
Clipped Chapter 1"Oh scrap," Starscream cried out as he saw the motorcycle autobot enter the small enclosure he'd found in the cave. He had one hand on a minuscule deposit of energon, and was otherwise preoccupied with keeping himself clinging to the rock face a good twenty feet off the ground.Clipped Chapter 13 years ago in Romance More Like This
"Starscream, I had a feeling I'd find you here," Arcee said with a cold stare, raising two guns and preparing to shoot. "This is for Cliff-"
"Wait! WAIT! This cavern is unstable from over mining-!" He curled up and covered his head with his arms as two blaster shots came his way, descending to the ground at an alarming rate. The relatively short tumble was not nearly as concerning as the small rocks that hit him while he lie on the ground; only a warning of the much more substantial boulders that hurriedly followed.
Starscream moaned in discomfort as he came to, a sharp pain twinging right broad wing. Without thinking much of the situation he was in, he jerked left as he sat up. A sharp metallic sound echo
100 Ways to Annoy Shockwave100 Ways to Annoy Shockwave:100 Ways to Annoy Shockwave4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Refer to him as the original Cyclops.
2) Tell him quite frankly his plans to destroy Megatron are weak. Starscream defiantly has a better chance than he does.
3) Laugh at Shockwave's Cybertronian gun-mode and say "Don't you wish you were that big!"
4) Throw out illogical answers and questions that make absolutely no sense.
5) Inform Shockwave that hiding his emotions is bad and cause serious damage to his health and mental capabilities. He needs to see a counselor!
6) Inform Shockwave that his demeanor is not all that intimidating. A giant Purple one-eyed weirdy. Really?
7) Rig Shockwave's cannon so that it blows out teddy bears.
8) Inform Shockwave that Soundwave is watching him and not the other way around as he predicted. You are no stealth-ninja of darkness Shockwave. Sorry.
9) Tell Shockwave to pick on 'bots and 'cons his own size. Shouldn't he be taking care of those who actually could cause him a threat first?
10) Tell Bay
Transformers Essay - Section 3Section 3.1 - ReproductionTransformers Essay - Section 38 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
This is perhaps the touchiest subject in TransFandom. How can a pair of giant autonomous robots reproduce, after all? The answer to this is painfully simple.
The spark bond as it was explained in section 2.1 has more uses beyond the practical joining of a pair who wish to be sparkbound. The longer two sparks remain merged together during the bond, the more energy is created between the two. Should the bonded pair or group leave their sparks bonded for too long, there is a high chance of a "bud" being created.
The bud is a small polyp of energy off the parent spark and it tends to form on the spark of the member of the bonded pair or group with a higher power level. In the case of a mech being the carrier, they will often go into an extented recharge stasis period while the body directs most of its available energy sources not dedicated to maintaining proper fluid circulation and overall heal
Homosexuality in TransformersSlash, Morality, and the Cybertronian WayHomosexuality in Transformers5 years ago in Academic Essays More Like This
An essay by Traci Johnson (Loco Exclaimer)
This is an essay on homosexuality, especially that portrayed in relationships between the fictional characters in the fandom Transformers. The first half deals exclusively with homosexuality as an issue in itself with little to no mention of any fandom, and details my point of view on this issue. The second half details said relationships as portrayed between any two given characters from Transformers. I hope you enjoy.
Part One: Homosexuality, Morality, and Religion
I honestly find it revolting that religion is even an issue when it comes to homosexuality. It's an issue of discrimination against human beings, and ought to be treated as such. Women were seen as second-class in Biblical times; does that make them lesser beings? No.
Still, this section will deal with the "morals and ethics" of being gay.
Some people, for an indeter
Miko Nakadai: NOT a Mary Sue...Miko Nakadai: NOT a Mary Sue3 years ago in Academic Essays More Like This
Miko Nakadai : NOT a Mary Sue.
Well...that escalated quickly...
You know, this was only supposed to be a one time deal, but for some inexplicable reason, I find myself compelled to type more. Maybe it's the responses you guys have given, who knows?
Anyway, before I start off, let me get a few things straight. The reason this isn't in the forums is because...well I have a bit of a thing for forums...I just don't feel comfortable there...kinda hard to explain, so just think lactose intolerance...
As for some of those who feel I might be trying to steer people away from JackxArcee, and I should let people write whatever they want, let me reassure you that I agree. These little 'essay' as I have mislabeled it, isn't meant to pressurise anyone, but only meant to deliver my honest opinions. If you like a particular pairing, that's alright; go ahead and write it, I won't complain. (Not loudly, anyway...)
And now for the main event. Is Mikoto 'Miko' Nakadai a Mary Sue? The answer, as y
100 Ways to Annoy Megatron100 Ways to Annoy Megatron:100 Ways to Annoy Megatron4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Brag about how awesome Optimus Prime is as the leader of the Autobots. Talk about a swell guy! Autobots rule all!
2) Say loudly to anyone in close range how you wish Starscream was leader of the Decepticons, he gives bonuses with pay raises!
3) Inform TFAnimated Megatron that he is the most unique of all the other Megatron's. At least he attempted a new style
4) Compliment G1` Megs on his gun-mode. He's intimidating, and matches the size of Screamer's you know.
5) Ogle over all of the pictures, writings, screenshots, and otherwise of MegsXScreamer/Prime/etc and then ask him as he passes by how he can get away with having so many boyfriends.
6) Shout 'Booty call!' when Starscream tries to have a word with Megatron.
7) Snicker to yourself until Megatron is forced to ask you what's so funny. Then remark, "Megatron the perv!"
8) Explain to Megatron that his ideals to 'conquer and rule the universe' are really stupid and give valid reasons w
100 Ways to Annoy Knockout100 Ways to Annoy Knockout:100 Ways to Annoy Knockout4 years ago in Humor More Like This
1) Tell him that red is defiantly not his color. In fact, you think he could use a paint job. And his optics should now be blue.
2) Explain in a dreamy voice that you would love to ride in the most powerful Cybertronian vehicle out there you want to hear the purr of the engine and feel the soft vibrations of the car yes, you really would love a ride inside of Optimus Prime.
3) Tell Knockout that the Vehicon (Decepticon drones) know more about cars then he does.
4) After a long hard battle against the Autobots, go up to Knockout and say you've seen better fighting from a sparkling. Oh yeah, and he's got some dents and scratches right there, there annnddd there.
5) Scratch Knockout's paint job and tell him with the sweetest voice possible, "Buff that".
6) Explain to Knockout the two main versions of 'knock out' (1: Being drop-dead sexy and 2: being K.O'd in a fight). Then tell him he was named after the second definition, as any Autobot can
Unexpected Gift."Do you mind if I take this Sunday off?" William Lennox asked as he stared up at the large, flamed Autobot leader.Unexpected Gift.4 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
"I can't see why you could not." Optimus answered as his bright blue optics peered down at the Major who stood on his large desk in his office.
The leader nodded his helm. "May I inquire as to the occasion?"
"Oh," Lennox smiled. "It's Mother's Day."
It was evident by the Autobot leader's faceplate that he had absolutely no clue what the NEST soldier was referring to. The soldier chuckled as he realized that despite being on Earth for over two years, there were still things the Autobots had not been exposed to.
"It's a day dedicated to all mothers." Will explained. "Anna and I are going to make a surprise dinner for Sarah."
"I see." Optimus nodded his helm in understanding. "I believe it is a great idea for the human race to dedicate a solar cycle to your femmes." The semi commented. "From what I have studied, females of your race suffer quite a bit."
The Prime lineage.The Prime lineage.3 years ago in Settings More Like This
The Thirteen: (Note: only 10 are known)
The Thirteen , also known as he Dynasty of Primes, were created by the Transformers living God, and creator, Primus. They vowed to protect him in his new form of Cybertron from his evil counterpart, Unicron. Primus granted each of them with the power of Transformation. Many served well, some went to Unicron, and some still survive...
1. Prima (The first Matrix-bearer and first Transformer born from Cybertron, leader of the 13, he was a warrior of light who used the Star Saber with the Matrix as its hilt.)
2. Vector Prime. (Monitor of time and Space, enforcer of celestial laws, able to travel forwards, backwards and sideways through time, crossing dimensions, a scientist not warrior, one of the only surviving members of the Thirteen, he exiled himself to his own personal dimension via the Blades of Time device he created to escape the battles between the other Primes.)
3. Solus Prime. (Only femal
EmptyThe Praxian stared at the ceiling. It was gray. It had cracks... Something was wrong. Why was he here? Struggling with his own processor for his answer felt fundamentally wrong. When was it anyway, and why couldn't he remember where he was?Empty3 years ago in Horror More Like This
Why did it matter?
Blue optics brightened in surprise at the sudden question. Was that his voice? It didn't sound like his voice. It was too monotone. But it was in his head so it had to be his voice didn't it? Of course it did. Of course. Of course?
Something was wrong. Why was he here? He'd thought that only moments before hadn't he? No, of course not, otherwise he wouldn't have asked himself again. Of course.
You're on the Ark.
Another flicker of blue optics as that strange, had to be his voice since it was in his head but wasn't, gave him an answer. He was on the Ark? But what was the Ark? Was the Ark a ship, or a city? How come he wasn't at home? Wait, did he have a home? Of course he had a home. Everyone had a home. Who was every
30 Ways Starscream30 Ways Starscream4 years ago in Humor More Like This
30 Ways to Make TFP Starscream Fire Missiles at You
1. Talk through all hours of the day about M-rated MegsXScream fanfiction.
2. Send a letter to Knockout that describes his fluffiest and lemony feelings of romance for the medic signed with the second-in-command's name.
3. Throw balloons filled with taco sauce at random Vehicon troops as they pass by Starscream's quarters.
4. Walk backwards behind him while playing the ukulele for three straight hours.
5. Hug him.
7. Decorate the interior of his quarters with catalog cut-outs of weed whackers.
8. Replace his energon with Clorox toilet bowl cleaner.
9. Spew out numerous quotes from "Pride and Prejudice".
10. Keep this up whenever he gives a motivational speech.
11. Place a pile of bananas on his crotch while he is in sleep mode and see how long it takes him to notice.
12. Continuously remark that his legs look like he's wearing women's high-heeled boots.
13. Tape a picture of Optimus Prime to his rear and lead him past Skyq
Bluestreak of DeathBluestreak of DeathBluestreak of Death6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
The scream was piercing, and familiar. Most mechs didnt go a week without hearing Bluestreak scream in his recharge. There was something wrong with this, however it was the middle of the day, and the young gunner was supposed to be on duty with the rest of them!
In the med bay, Ratchet dropped his tools and ran towards the source of the scream; sure the young gunner was in pain. Within the confines of his office, Optimus Prime and Prowl stopped going over yesterdays reports and instead looked at each other, twin expressions of worry on their faces. Near the Dinobots lounge, Snarl lifted his head and listened as the sound faded down into the depths of the volcano, before moving along on his way.
By the time the medic and commanders had reached the large control room a crowd had already gathered. Hound, Mirage and Trailbreaker were standing at the three empty terminals, looking over the field of screens in worry. Red Alert was standing near
Transformers: We Came in WarTransformers: We Came in WarTransformers: We Came in War8 months ago in General Fiction More Like This
Setting: Sometime during the Bay films
Characters: Optimus Prime
We came to this planet because ours was gone.
The quest for power consumed our home. The need for domination destroyed us. Still we live, and yet there is a piece in each of us that has been decimated forever. We will never recover what we have lost.
I look down upon this planet, and I wonder why we try.
It is evident by now that we have lost the capacity for peace. War follows in our wake. We came to retrieve the AllSpark, which has long since been lost, and we are still here. All that came of attempting to revive our planet was the relocation of the war from our planet of death to this planet of life. There is so much life on this planet. All of it we have sworn to protect. This is the promise we have made to them. But the promise would not need to have been made if we had never co
Optimus PrimeI am a transformer, eject my titanium plating:Optimus Prime4 years ago in Traditional Fixed Forms More Like This
the circuitry's naked, my weapons not working
and vulnerability shows.
Corrosion confronting my functions
until I'm reduced to a statue,
a statue of steel that is stainless
Scars were etched and stars were hatched,
but time and wind have worn them down.
A petrified pyre remaining
of me and my intricate systems -
the merciful factory fibres
extend to me luminous endings
and then it is not all that bad;
let it take me apart.
I am always a part,
but nothing is anything special.
Scars are sworn and stars are torn,
predictions' wail will wind up high.
I am a transformer, look past my titanium plating.
Shattered - DOTM Alt. EndingDeath.Shattered - DOTM Alt. Ending3 years ago in General Fiction More Like This
Shards of glass, chunks of decimated concrete, and scraps of shredded metal litter the scene. Smoke spirals from deep craters scarring the once-perfect streets. Bright flashes of weaponry flare against the dark grey shadows cast by the fading sun, the staccato barrage of gunfire throbbing in the background.
All signs of success.
He stands, red and black armor glinting brilliantly in the harsh indigo glow emanating from the streams of pure energy leaking into the sky. His weapon, a menacing double-bladed sword, is clutched in his hand as his optics sweep the landscape spanning out below him. He nods in approval.
He smiles, his metallic face plates clicking to form the expression. He's vaguely aware of two mechs struggling on the ground beneath his perch, but ignores it, the only thought circling his mind being one of victory.
And then it all erupts.
His thoughts are sliced to shreds as the concrete structure beside him ruptures into a thousand pieces of charr
He Still StandsThey gathered in the dead of night.He Still Stands4 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
Autobots by the dozens came, all bearing the marks of mournful contemplation. They heeded a call that was as silent as the grave, tugging at their sparks to draw them forth through the night. They came by creeping paces, their feet barely making a sound through the halls. Their optics glowed with only dim light, heads hung low, expressions grim. The only noise in corridors came from the hushed swish of pneumatic doors opening and closing as more Autobots heeded the call that summoned their sparks from recharge, drawing them from their berths to the place where they needed to be.
They came in a trickle- one by one. Slinking, shuffling figures wrapped in a cloak of silence. Some came in groups, their arms around each other for support. Work stations were abandoned by even the most diligent of bots, the call too strong to resist. The courtyards emptied of late-night walkers. From the nooks and crannies and the very bowels of the base came the bots who w