Coloring TutorialI've made drawing tutorials ofColoring Tutorial1 year ago in Personal More Like This
Coloring Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25sLglSkyqM
Lineart Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojrvo77EUMs
How To Fantasy Character SheetIdentityHow To Fantasy Character Sheet3 years ago in Writing More Like This
The name of the character can set the tone for his/her personality in the story. One of the things you must consider as a writer is how appropriate a name is for the person's age, gender, and nationality/race/species. These three factors can provide a good base for choosing a good name for your character. Another thing I like to consider is the meaning of the name; the meaning of your character's name can, again, fit the personality or it can fit a theme or motif you want to build.
There is no perfect age: the young want to be old, the old want to be young, and no one wants to be in-between. A young character has a different point of view on life and all its wonders in comparison to someone with more years under their belt. People also change over time, so you have to ask yourself "What stage in life, physically and mentally, is my character?"
Date of Birth:
This is just a parallel to the age category, but the earliest mont
Fantasy Character SheetIdentityFantasy Character Sheet3 years ago in Writing More Like This
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
General Body Description:
Typical clothing style:
Picture (link if available):
Use of Drugs:
Highest Education Level Achieved:
Languages & Dialects Spoken:
Anything Especially Unique?
Western Zodiac/Chinese Zodiac:
Character Analysis QuestionsThis is to help you develop your original characters, learn more about them, and and make them into more believable characters. Answer the questions as your CHARACTER would.Character Analysis Questions4 years ago in Reviews & Guides More Like This
1. What is your full name?
3. Hair/Eye Color?
4. Describe your looks. Any interesting things/defects/etc?
5. What were/are your parents like?
6. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many? Older or younger?
7. What were/are some of the special occasions in your family? (holidays, reunions, picnics, vacations)
8. What is your favorite childhood memory?
9. What is your worst childhood memory?
10. What is/was your relationship with your family like?
11. What schools did you go to?
12. Are you now a member of any clubs, organizations, or religious congregations?
13. What sections of the newspaper do you read? Any magazines?
14. What do you enjoy doing most in your free time?
15. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
16. What have you read lately?
17. How old are you? How do you feel about